• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official pats/falcons SB smack talk thread

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Yeah, that's what I said.

So here's what happened folks.

NEdouchebag was being all mighty and superior over something so that caused me to correct some spelling shit on him. I never correct grammar unless some twit is using the old "your stupid" kind of shit. Well what do you know, he googled "defence" and discovered that it was a British form of the word. So from that day forward, he now uses that version because he thinks he has some "gotcha" on me. I have no problem admitting that I was not familiar with it because NOBODY in America spells it that way. Nobody. No sports writers, nobody posting at the Hoop....nobody. At work today, ask people how defense is spelled and nobody will use the c. Only fucky boy does because he's so worldly.

...and for the last time, I don't teach English so learn to read dipshit.

sonny and packerz, you have never seen me personally attack anyone in my 3+ years here at the hoop. This is the only fucknut that I have no regard for what-so-ever. Still, I leave him alone but if you go back a coupla pages, you'll see that he jumped my shit again without provocation because he's obsessed about me for having been schooled so often. The real funny was the time he googled "deflator" and then tried to argue that Jastremski, the Pats equipment guy might have been referring to his GDP deflator app on his phone. :pound:

don't have to make excuses brother, I've been around long enough to know your personna

some people take this shit way to seriously

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Yeah, that's what I said.

So here's what happened folks.

NEdouchebag was being all mighty and superior over something so that caused me to correct some spelling shit on him. I never correct grammar unless some twit is using the old "your stupid" kind of shit. Well what do you know, he googled "defence" and discovered that it was a British form of the word. So from that day forward, he now uses that version because he thinks he has some "gotcha" on me. I have no problem admitting that I was not familiar with it because NOBODY in America spells it that way. Nobody. No sports writers, nobody posting at the Hoop....nobody. At work today, ask people how defense is spelled and nobody will use the c. Only fucky boy does because he's so worldly.

...and for the last time, I don't teach English so learn to read dipshit.

sonny and packerz, you have never seen me personally attack anyone in my 3+ years here at the hoop. This is the only fucknut that I have no regard for what-so-ever. Still, I leave him alone but if you go back a coupla pages, you'll see that he jumped my shit again without provocation because he's obsessed about me for having been schooled so often. The real funny was the time he googled "deflator" and then tried to argue that Jastremski, the Pats equipment guy might have been referring to his GDP deflator app on his phone. :pound:

You got nothing correct in that post.

You rarely get anything right.

As for defence, I attended elementary school in Europe and often slip between English spellings. I now make sure to write it in the Europe format because I know it runs up your libitard ass.

You have yet to school me on anything.

You are a libitard that makes a living off the govt teat, because you are incapable of holding down a private sector job. You chose teaching because it is one of the easiest degrees to achieve, in a field where a degree is actually needed to be an effective teacher.

You are a danger to society in that you believe a person guilty until proven innocent. Something that goes against the very foundation of our society.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England on New England hate

Makes me cry on the inside

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't have to make excuses brother, I've been around long enough to know your personna

some people take this shit way to seriously

Yes they do and for my part, I'm done. Like I told my son when he was 12 and swearing while throwing his game controller into the ground. Son, it's supposed to be fun.

Man I wish we were facing the Pack or the Cowboys. This thread would be much more fun. Not a knock on the Atlanta dudes really. There's just not much material here.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they do and for my part, I'm done. Like I told my son when he was 12 and swearing while throwing his game controller into the ground. Son, it's supposed to be fun.

Man I wish we were facing the Pack or the Cowboys. This thread would be much more fun. Not a knock on the Atlanta dudes really. There's just not much material here.

true that - one of the biggest reasons I no longer attend games in rival stadiums

Pats vs Pack would have been epic, maybe next year

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe this will help :suds:

edd51142fac125463898bb6f29a467a7.jpg

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a hell of a game.
I still have the Pats by 14.
Final score Pat's 34 Falcons 20.
PS: Don't care if it's Tom, Jimmy or Jacoby under center as long as they come back with the trophy, it's all good.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, the Pats fans might have the numbers advantage, but I think I've done a good job of rustling jimmies in this thread.

But, yeah there's not a lot of material for a game the Falcons will win 45-27.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Pats fans might have the numbers advantage, but I think I've done a good job of rustling jimmies in this thread.

But, yeah there's not a lot of material for a game the Falcons will win 45-27.

Chew I'll bet you a nickel and only take 10 points, easy $$$ for ya

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England on New England hate

Makes me cry on the inside

Word. BB would not approve of infighting. Shows lack of discipline and focus. Kinda like the New York Giants receivers.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chew I'll bet you a nickel and only take 10 points, easy $$$ for ya

I've got about 800 dollars in bets tied up on the game.

Falcons beat the spread
Falcons win straight up
Falcons score over 27.5
And the over on the game

Plus an avy bet.

I'm good for now, plus I'm skeered to bet with the mob,

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got about 800 dollars in bets tied up on the game.

Falcons beat the spread
Falcons win straight up
Falcons score over 27.5
And the over on the game

Plus an avy bet.

I'm good for now, plus I'm skeered to bet with the mob,

Best luck a push is just a little vigorish lost and an AV Lose the top 2, win the bottom too :suds: Hell let the Pats only win by 1 31-30 so you go 3-1

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best luck a push is just a little vigorish lost and an AV Lose the top 2, win the bottom too :suds: Hell let the Pats only win by 1 31-30 so you go 3-1

3 out of 4 ain't bad. I got back to pretty much even with my bookie after the Packers game where I cleaned up. Had I not got drunk and lost over 800 bucks in prop bets on the Clemson-Bama game I'd be in great shape.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 out of 4 ain't bad. I got back to pretty much even with my bookie after the Packers game where I cleaned up. Had I not got drunk and lost over 800 bucks in prop bets on the Clemson-Bama game I'd be in great shape.

Nice easy $$$ on Atl vs GB. Yeah that Bama game was a fluke. Bama is up 10 in 4th and looking for more and lights go out, fluke game imo

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice easy $$$ on Atl vs GB. Yeah that Bama game was a fluke. Bama is up 10 in 4th and looking for more and lights go out, fluke game imo

It was the prop bets that killed me. I never make prop bets, but for some reason I thought I would start and I lost every damn one of them.