• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Draft Lottery Thread

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok. we need good joojoo heading into this. so kill every black cat you see. knock over every ladder you might even have a chance of walking under, no matter how many orphans are climbing it. and for the love of god, dont u pee into any dead indian remains!

time for the penis cunter era to begin

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and just so you know, stern rigs the lotto as well so expect maybe a 5th-6th

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst thing about the draft lottery is we have about an equal chance of ending up between 5th and 1st, so as soon as they start counting down the top 5 picks, im gonna have to put on my diapers.

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh my...I just discovered this sweet vid:

[YOUTUBE]lUxKzucNsTo&feature=player_embedded#at=194[/YOUTUBE]

I'm with Fro now. Bismack Biyooooooommmmmmmmbbbbbbbooooooooooooo

That dude's got swag!

wouldnt mind this guy at all if they do trade down for more picks, alec burks too. kunter isnt going to cut it with bargnani as cool as his name. keep in mind anyone we draft has an entire extra season off to gian strengh and work on shooting n shit so taking raw players wont matter as much

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst thing about the draft lottery is we have about an equal chance of ending up between 5th and 1st, so as soon as they start counting down the top 5 picks, im gonna have to put on my diapers.

actually we have a chance of getting the sixth pick. i needed to clarify that in case the basketball gods gave us this pick for the sake of irony

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldnt mind this guy at all if they do trade down for more picks, alec burks too. kunter isnt going to cut it with bargnani as cool as his name. keep in mind anyone we draft has an entire extra season off to gian strengh and work on shooting n shit so taking raw players wont matter as much

i'd be down with taking bismack "bitch bopping" biyombo but the problem is we already have 3 PF's with legit reasons to start, so taking him is kinda pointless.

im afraid we're gonna end up taking some tweener again like derrick williams or kawhi leonard and its going to be joey graham all over again.

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i'd be down with taking bismack "bitch bopping" biyombo but the problem is we already have 3 PF's with legit reasons to start, so taking him is kinda pointless.

im afraid we're gonna end up taking some tweener again like derrick williams or kawhi leonard and its going to be joey graham all over again.

looking at bismack i'd say that guy can easily play c . hieght is overated, guys frame looks very big. he could hold people off the block for sure and block shot. i think ed might even be able to play it eventually if he puts on weight well without his knees turning into jermaine fetus head oneals

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fuck it , lets just take this big mean african with the 3rd pick and leave em thinkng wtf like when babcock took aroujo

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is the congo is an nba hot bed. dikembe mutombo. serge ibaka. these guys r awesome shot blockers.

and i agree c-wall height is overrated. guys dont block shots with their fucking forehead. standing reach and vertical jump are way more important, and this guy is 6"10 with a 7"7 wingspan!!!

plus, there is no doubt in my mind he would become the most popular raptor of all time. if you liked pape sow ur gonna love this guy.