• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offical Summer Sham 2021 Thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Been a little Busy today.

Upgraded my phone while Running around today. Galaxy S21 Utra

Just Toying around with it now.

Braxton Looked hot as hell in that white dress

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Been a little Busy today.

Upgraded my phone while Running around today. Galaxy S21 Utra

Just Toying around with it now.

Braxton Looked hot as hell in that white dress
She’s a cutie, but no Charlie

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get to see this again......................

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Cena/Regins was Awesome

But...............

brock lesnar dancing GIF by WWE

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the show was pretty bland but Edge/Rollins and Cena/Reigns were very good. Cena/Reigns did an especially good job considering they added that stupid "Reigns will leave WWE if he loses" stip so you knew there was no fucking way he was gonna lose. Like seriously, they're not gonna their top star be off TV for a few weeks for a story. So the fact that you still bought into some of the falls was good work by both men. Lesnar popping up is cool even if a little predictable. Haven't really cared for their previous matches but Heyman torn between two lovers should be fun.

Fuck them for keeping this Goldberg shit going though. Bobby should have beat him down and that's the end of it.

And props to WWE for finding a way to fucking up something that's almost impossible to fuck up. Not only did they ruin Becky Lynch's return, they completely bitched out Bianca Belair. How the hell do you come out making BOTH of them look bad? Beyond that, they've known for days (its been reported on the sheets) that something was up with Sasha and she was gonna miss the show. Yet they keep promoting that she's gonna be there until the last second. Sub in Carmella, which fine, whatevs, but NOPE, double switch with Becky. Why not just take Sasha out a week ago, promote "mystery opponent" or "TBD", let fans speculate that its gonna be Becky, and then let them go nuts when it is Becky (basically what AEW did with Punk minus the month long tease). Then let them have an actual match. I don't care who wins (though I'd prefer Bianca right now) but the way they did that was just atrocious. It looks like what it likely is; they completely panicked over Punk/AEW and shotgunned something to get some headlines without putting any thought into it whatsoever.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the show was pretty bland but Edge/Rollins and Cena/Reigns were very good. Cena/Reigns did an especially good job considering they added that stupid "Reigns will leave WWE if he loses" stip so you knew there was no fucking way he was gonna lose. Like seriously, they're not gonna their top star be off TV for a few weeks for a story. So the fact that you still bought into some of the falls was good work by both men. Lesnar popping up is cool even if a little predictable. Haven't really cared for their previous matches but Heyman torn between two lovers should be fun.

Fuck them for keeping this Goldberg shit going though. Bobby should have beat him down and that's the end of it.

And props to WWE for finding a way to fucking up something that's almost impossible to fuck up. Not only did they ruin Becky Lynch's return, they completely bitched out Bianca Belair. How the hell do you come out making BOTH of them look bad? Beyond that, they've known for days (its been reported on the sheets) that something was up with Sasha and she was gonna miss the show. Yet they keep promoting that she's gonna be there until the last second. Sub in Carmella, which fine, whatevs, but NOPE, double switch with Becky. Why not just take Sasha out a week ago, promote "mystery opponent" or "TBD", let fans speculate that its gonna be Becky, and then let them go nuts when it is Becky (basically what AEW did with Punk minus the month long tease). Then let them have an actual match. I don't care who wins (though I'd prefer Bianca right now) but the way they did that was just atrocious. It looks like what it likely is; they completely panicked over Punk/AEW and shotgunned something to get some headlines without putting any thought into it whatsoever.

I thought the same thing...........

I'm Cozy with Belair losing......... but don't old yeller her.......

Goldberg. Agreeable

Should be enjoyable with that Heyman storyline

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing...........

I'm Cozy with Belair losing......... but don't old yeller her.......

Goldberg. Agreeable

Should be enjoyable with that Heyman storyline
Storyline is going to be Rock comes back and beats Lesnar thus forcing Heyman to drop him and Reigns and the Rock headline the biggest Mania in history.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

belair is also trash.

so that doesn’t bother me.

the trashiest ss title match even being short is fine.

Bb shouldn’t have been here in the first place

but this was really bad all around.

wwe so desperate and pathetic after punk, who 10x the pop the botch machine got

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tied. Becky's was pretty good
Beckys return was awesome, the crowd cheering for her was awesome, but all that build up was a 15 second match including the three count? I am guessing maybe the problems between Sasha and Bianca were partially Biancas problem too that maybe they knew they would not deliver on a 20 minute match so she was out in 15 seconds..

Check the pages though, Lesnar took Cena to suplex city, two germans and finished with an F5 (attitude adjustment) after they went off the air. Have not seen Brock smile since that MIB moment. I really hope they use him this time, like to unify the title to make one world title because he is the only guy that could do it.

The Lashley assault and battery was just stupid. Why does a man like that need a chair to destroy a so called has been? He either sold those chair shots really well, or really hit Bill a few times. Guess its back to wrestling black guys again.

• Facepalm
Reactions: ill

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beckys return was awesome, the crowd cheering for her was awesome, but all that build up was a 15 second match including the three count? I am guessing maybe the problems between Sasha and Bianca were partially Biancas problem too that maybe they knew they would not deliver on a 20 minute match so she was out in 15 seconds..

Check the pages though, Lesnar took Cena to suplex city, two germans and finished with an F5 (attitude adjustment) after they went off the air. Have not seen Brock smile since that MIB moment. I really hope they use him this time, like to unify the title to make one world title because he is the only guy that could do it.

The Lashley assault and battery was just stupid. Why does a man like that need a chair to destroy a so called has been? He either sold those chair shots really well, or really hit Bill a few times. Guess its back to wrestling black guys again.

itwas meh.

two untalented women getting 14 seconds is fine.
Neither can even play dead

it was nothing compared to punks return.

at least raw just improved not getting stuck with that garbage again

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love the idea of a unified title.

I thought that might’ve been where they were headed at the 2020 royal rumble (when Brock entered as the champ at #1).

I’m fine with multiple belts for each brand (except tag titles, there just aren’t enough teams in either division imo), but give each show its own monthly ppv except for the big 4 (and even mania is two nights now, so that’s the easy one).

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do think big e can credibly beat Roman, but I believe he’s going to get drafted to raw and take down lashley after Bobby destroyed the new day with ease

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the idea of a unified title.

I thought that might’ve been where they were headed at the 2020 royal rumble (when Brock entered as the champ at #1).

I’m fine with multiple belts for each brand (except tag titles, there just aren’t enough teams in either division imo), but give each show its own monthly ppv except for the big 4 (and even mania is two nights now, so that’s the easy one).
I am fine with the brands having a title, they have always been called TV titles. I almost dont care if they are both considered world titles, but champion of the universe is a bit much. At least let that universal guy go on both shows like before.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think big e can credibly beat Roman, but I believe he’s going to get drafted to raw and take down lashley after Bobby destroyed the new day with ease
It fits, might be the only black guy on the roster who has not gotten a title shot with Lashley.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with the brands having a title, they have always been called TV titles. I almost dont care if they are both considered world titles, but champion of the universe is a bit much. At least let that universal guy go on both shows like before.

Wwe calling one the wwe champ implies it’s the bigger belt

they need a unification and rebrand of both belts