• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lack of historical perspective"? Please, share this supposed "historical" perspective.

Facts matter more than anything else, imo.

And of course you pull out this bs "entitled" crap. Nothing inherently entitled about being white or Jewish or Asian.

What do whites and Jews and Asians have in common? HARD WORK ETHIC and a healthy respect for Education. Oh and a need to score MUCH higher in order to get into college than blacks and Hispanics.

Oh, and high average IQs.

Nobody is telling Asians to "assimilate" or adapt and become more like whites. They have a unique culture and their culture fosters success. They come here to America and very quickly become successful.

And nobody tells Jews to do anything, their culture combined with their high IQs means they will be successful at everything they do, wherever they are in the world.

Whites aren't even Top 2 out of 5, they are the middle. My guess is Blacks make the mistake of thinking just because Jews look more like Whites than like Blacks, that they blame whites for things they should blame Jews for.

And what do Blacks and Hispanic dominated nations ALL OVER THE WORLD have in common? The lowest average IQs and the lowest GDPs.

Why is that?

And you think I am closed minded? Why, just because I hold strong opinions? All that means is I require very well thought out and articulated arguments by reasonable people with lots of facts to sway my opinion.
I appreciate your open stance on racism.

And I apologize for thinking you were Handi.

He doesn't have the stones you displayed here.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is right in a society that lives by a moral code - a supposedly CHRISTIAN moral code at that - to take from 1%ers and give to, oh, I dont know, the poorest among us.

I work for a living, and would GLADLY pay more for the poor, if it would improve their lives, if ai could guarantee that the money went to them.

Would you?

Walk around DC within a few blocks of the White House. There are lots of poor people holding cups waiting for someone to give them money.

You used Mother Jones earlier, a nonprofit Ezine, gift some folks you know a goat, cow, sheep from Heifer … money goes to the poor. If you like I can suggest many more nonprofits where you can aid the poor, downtrodden etc. Always glad to help chill.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I see sick individual and hypocrite as possibles , are these what you are referring too ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what way is it small-minded?

Isn’t allowing children to die outside the womb an issue, even if it is one child?

Percentages don’t matter. We have to protect the rights of an individual, correct? A child that is born, is an individual and care should be given. Why would anybody ask the person who gave birth when that person tried to kill the baby?

You are a sick individual who believes we should allow children to die. This is why there is a Constitution...to protect individual rights from sick ass people like yourself.

Democrats are correct...we shouldn’t need legislation declaring this unlawful; however, people such as yourself need clarification for what murder is.

I am all for a convention of the states. Let the states determine what human life is and put it into the Constitution. Let the states determine what SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means. Let the states clarify what the powers of the federal government are. Let the states determine voting restrictions and ID. Why are democrats afraid of a convention?

You are a sick individual who believes we should allow children to die. This is why there is a Constitution...to protect individual rights from sick ass people like yourself .

GK let’s not get into personal attacks. This is warning number one . As everyone gets . I can agree it’s immoral to do it but you can’t call chiller sick and expect it to fly here

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for being called a hypocrite that is kind of iffy too

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #6387
Post # 6391

Post 6387- I referred to you as a sick ass person after showing you believe we should allow children to die. I don’t know how else to describe somebody who believes in infanticide.

Post 6391- I called you a hypocrite. That is the definition of somebody who holds two separate standards. It isn’t an insult...it is a definition. If you complain about Trump’s declaration of a national emergency, which is easily defendable, but never complain or complained about Obama’s (which were emergencies in other nations and not ours) then you are by definition a hypocrite.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
box.jpg You can come out now... big bad hurtful insults have stopped.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look people , we can’t have insults and personal attacks on the board or it will degenerate into something horrible here like espn .

Chiller is making the case that I favor people here . I do not and people here who have suffered any consequences here have done so because they simply wouldn’t follow the guidelines or kept pushing an issue .

He took a shot at me which I let stand . He doesn’t like how I run things . There are others who feel the same way . They have no one to blame but themselves for what has happened because they all got fair warnings .

For the record I won’t be intimidated . If people want to continue down a path of destruction so be it , I will accommodate them .

The very people who say “ they don’t need this place “. Are the same ones who complain when actions are taken against them .

I will run things here the best way I can but make no mistake I will do what I am going to and how I am going to do it like it or not

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a sick individual for still rooting for the Redskins after all these years with Snyder as the owner. :thumb:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is right in a society that lives by a moral code - a supposedly CHRISTIAN moral code at that - to take from 1%ers and give to, oh, I dont know, the poorest among us.

I work for a living, and would GLADLY pay more for the poor, if it would improve their lives, if ai could guarantee that the money went to them.

Would you?

That's fine, if you want to give money to the poor, DO THAT!!! But your voting for candidates who are saying they will ROB money from rich people to give to poor people is theft. FORCING others to support the poor via taxes is NOT Christian. Where on earth do you get that idea???

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn’t take long for this young fascist to become corrupt

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, if you want to give money to the poor, DO THAT!!! But your voting for candidates who are saying they will ROB money from rich people to give to poor people is theft. FORCING others to support the poor via taxes is NOT Christian. Where on earth do you get that idea???
Because the atheist like to use the Bible to get you to conform to their views even though they themselves rejected it .

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look people , we can’t have insults and personal attacks on the board or it will degenerate into something horrible here like espn .

Chiller is making the case that I favor people here . I do not and people here who have suffered any consequences here have done so because they simply wouldn’t follow the guidelines or kept pushing an issue .

He took a shot at me which I let stand . He doesn’t like how I run things . There are others who feel the same way . They have no one to blame but themselves for what has happened because they all got fair warnings .

For the record I won’t be intimidated . If people want to continue down a path of destruction so be it , I will accommodate them .

The very people who say “ they don’t need this place “. Are the same ones who complain when actions are taken against them .

I will run things here the best way I can but make no mistake I will do what I am going to and how I am going to do it like it or not

Let me know if I was insulting. Is there another term for somebody that believes infanticide is OK, other than sick? Is it actually insulting if the word fits and is not opinion?

Same as the word hypocrite. It isn’t an insult if I show, without opinion, how you fit the definition. That being said, if you disagree, I will gladly reword.

Chiller, any person who believes murdering babies holds a very sick view.
Any person who is against Trump’s actual border emergency by number of illegal crossings, to drugs, to human trafficking, but wasn’t every bit as vocal about Obama’s national emergencies (for other nations mind you) is being hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.