• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congress has no RIGHT to the tax returns of any individual.

So what happens when the POTUS decides to start investigate Congress considering he is the head of the executive branch?

I disagree with your opinion - which is all that you stated, after all - that Congress cant demand to see all the illegal activity that the Orange Doofus is so desperate to hide in not releasing his tax returns.

Considering the Orange Cheetoh’s penchant for diversion from real issues to made up bullcrap - like the fake national emergency wall building - it wouldnt surprise me in the least if both he did threaten to investigate congress, and for the far right lunatic spin machine to distort those facts as per usual.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrats block Senate GOP bill on infants surviving abortions

Yet another example of far right small minded cretins misrepresenting a non-problem as something bigger than it actually is, for nothing but political gain.

In what way is it small-minded?

Isn’t allowing children to die outside the womb an issue, even if it is one child?

Percentages don’t matter. We have to protect the rights of an individual, correct? A child that is born, is an individual and care should be given. Why would anybody ask the person who gave birth when that person tried to kill the baby?

You are a sick individual who believes we should allow children to die. This is why there is a Constitution...to protect individual rights from sick ass people like yourself.

Democrats are correct...we shouldn’t need legislation declaring this unlawful; however, people such as yourself need clarification for what murder is.

I am all for a convention of the states. Let the states determine what human life is and put it into the Constitution. Let the states determine what SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means. Let the states clarify what the powers of the federal government are. Let the states determine voting restrictions and ID. Why are democrats afraid of a convention?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop worrying about what people want and figure out what is right.

I work for a wage. You work for a wage. Our employers pay us the wage they are willing to pay.

Is it right in a free society to have somebody take from me and give to you?

Yes, it is right in a society that lives by a moral code - a supposedly CHRISTIAN moral code at that - to take from 1%ers and give to, oh, I dont know, the poorest among us.

I work for a living, and would GLADLY pay more for the poor, if it would improve their lives, if ai could guarantee that the money went to them.

Would you?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False equivalency based on trying to secure political gain.

Not worth actually answering, because its a diversion tactic.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with your opinion - which is all that you stated, after all - that Congress cant demand to see all the illegal activity that the Orange Doofus is so desperate to hide in not releasing his tax returns.

Considering the Orange Cheetoh’s penchant for diversion from real issues to made up bullcrap - like the fake national emergency wall building - it wouldnt surprise me in the least if both he did threaten to investigate congress, and for the far right lunatic spin machine to distort those facts as per usual.

It isn’t opinion. Does Congress, a non-investigative body, have legal reason to believe there is criminal activity? Don’t you think Mueller would have uncovered it? The POTUS is not required by law to provide his tax returns and Congress has no right to see them.

Again, answer these questions.

Do thousands of people illegally cross the southern border every year?
Do we have a drug problem in the US? Is it exacerbated by drugs flowing over the southern border?

National emergency justified.

Now, why weren’t you complaining about all the money Obama spent for national emergencies, of other countries? Because you are a fucking hypocrite.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False equivalency based on trying to secure political gain.

Not worth actually answering, because its a diversion tactic.

Yep...because you can’t intelligently answer the questions. I will tell you why. There is no intelligent answer for your viewpoint.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to insult me, gekoka. Lord knows, you most certainly will have skinsdad’s backing.

Have a nice day!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrats block Senate GOP bill on infants surviving abortions

Yet another example of far right small minded cretins misrepresenting a non-problem as something bigger than it actually is, for nothing but political gain.
What’s the point of voting against that bill? It has nothing to do with women’s health. It has nothing to do with abortion even. Polls show people are becoming more pro life because of the latest dem views on abortion. If you’re thisnoutraged over that bull because of politics, we’re you outraged over Harris’s anti lynching bill? It’s pretty much the same exact scenario, just a different bill.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is right in a society that lives by a moral code - a supposedly CHRISTIAN moral code at that - to take from 1%ers and give to, oh, I dont know, the poorest among us.

I work for a living, and would GLADLY pay more for the poor, if it would improve their lives, if ai could guarantee that the money went to them.

Would you?

Except, the Christian code is to give to the poor...not take from those you consider to be rich.

You are free to give your money to the poor without the government taking it from you. Why don’t you? That is called charity. When somebody takes from you through the threat of force to give it to somebody else, that is called extortion.

Now the funniest part is this...you actually believe the government will give the extra money they take to the poor. That is fucking hilarious.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn after hearing this chiller dude, maybe ehb is actually a little conservative as he claims to be :scratch:. JK

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you?
Then go ahead and put your money where your mouth is. It’s called charity , use it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was the insult? Show me so I can clarify how you are wrong.
Chiller if you can show me where an insult was hurled I will take action against GK . He will get the same steps taken that you got . Now if you feel you are being treated unfairly here , then you have options . GK knows / knew when to stop . You didn’t hence actions were taken that got increasingly more severe . Now I have a series of things I can do and I do them in order every time . Some get the message , some don’t .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black history month:

-Ralph Northam KKK/blackface

-Northam's wife gives black kids cotton, tells them to imagine being slaves

-Mark Herring blackface

-Jussie Smollett hate crime hoax

-Del. Mary Ann Lisanti says black county is a "n****r district"

All these people are Democrats

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiller if you can show me where an insult was hurled I will take action against GK . He will get the same steps taken that you got . Now if you feel you are being treated unfairly here , then you have options . GK knows / knew when to stop . You didn’t hence actions were taken that got increasingly more severe . Now I have a series of things I can do and I do them in order every time . Some get the message , some don’t .

Post #6387
Post # 6391

Status
Not open for further replies.