• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it ignorant? Is a Muslim woman in Congress not capable of being a terrorist?

Or are you not allowed to call a person of Islam a terrorist? Can we still call Osama a terrorist or is it offensive because he was Muslim?

Of course they like anybody are capable. That are wonderful self proclaimed libhater assumes a Muslim is one on the basis of being a Muslim is ignorant as hell though.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- what wrong conclusions?

2- ignore the idiots. That is why I don’t respond to them, except to question them.

That liberals are evil and the enemy and that these events validate that belief.

I will definitely be doing more ignoring. It's just not worth the effort. But I'll also probably just be around less in general.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you this and then I am out.

I do not like lying by either party.

I don't think I had ever seen a president more falsely accused than Obama ….. until Trump was elected.

The Russian collusion was a fabrication from the beginning. I have not trusted the media left or right for way before Trump became president. I can only say that you aren't old enough to remember when the press was more fact based than it is now. Not perfect but better than it is today.

I have said this before and will say it again. I am a fiscal conservative and a social moderate. If you want to know what my politics are … Ronald Reagan was the best president in my life and although I was not crazy about him as a person Bill Clinton was the 2nd most effective president in my life.

I also hate lying and dishonesty from both parties and am pretty fiscally conservative and socially moderate (though exceptions apply to both). You would think we'd agree on quite a bit.

How are you coming to the conclusion the Russian collusion was a fabrication though?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they like anybody are capable. That are wonderful self proclaimed libhater assumes a Muslim is one on the basis of being a Muslim is ignorant as hell though.

So, how does it make it ignorant? Does she not support an organization on the watch list? I would say it is a reasonable thing to believe.

That liberals are evil and the enemy and that these events validate that belief.

I will definitely be doing more ignoring. It's just not worth the effort. But I'll also probably just be around less in general.

If you believe murder is evil, and you believe life begins at conception, then wouldn’t liberals be considered evil? If you believe evil is the enemy of good, then wouldn’t liberals be the enemy?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of all it is Libhater not muslim hater, secondly based on her tweets and the organization she supports and you giving her a pass is what's "ignorant as hell" and third based on all of that, yes her being a muslim with those views and people she supports she does not belong in our political system. Ask your professor about jihad that's one of the goals is to infiltrate our political system.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leftists are crazy. Killing her own pets burning down her own house to fake a hate crime.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Cohen testifying under oath after being convicted for lying.

Now that is funny. And we are supposed to believe him?

All of this while having no honor and keeping privilege. Wow.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's been a wonderful farce.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes he was convicted for lying under oath but he's bashing Trump this week so all can be believed now. Too funny.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate lying and dishonesty from both parties and am pretty fiscally conservative and socially moderate (though exceptions apply to both). You would think we'd agree on quite a bit.

How are you coming to the conclusion the Russian collusion was a fabrication though?
I don’t know , maybe the mountain of evidence showing it was that you get amnesia about

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet another Drumpf proving how out of touch she is with reality.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up with AOC and paying people who don't want to work. We can all retire and call the US Fantasy Island. :pound:….. and you cows better not be farting.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who dont want to work. RIIIIIGHT.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet another Drumpf proving how out of touch she is with reality.

Stop worrying about what people want and figure out what is right.

I work for a wage. You work for a wage. Our employers pay us the wage they are willing to pay.

Is it right in a free society to have somebody take from me and give to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.