• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks that you can't accept truth for what it is.

You have views that less than half of america thinks are correct, you search for sources that validate your minority views, and you post them here to others who, though in the minority, happen to agree with you.

The truth hurts, whether you call them alternative facts or not.

Sorry.
Your entire pompous post can best be summed up in a single word: bullshit

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you believe? Do you still believe Trump colluded with big bad Russia. Not even the big blue machine is believing that anymore. How about Smollett. You still think he's the victim of a hate crime. Not even the MSM believes that anymore... when they cover it on air, that is. Can only hear of the case over on FOX these days. You still believe the little maga hate wearing kid wasn't vilified in the news. Not sure his lawyers would be taking on TWP if he didn't think he had a solid case against the biased media. Hey, come back Amazon.. too damn funny. Guess you still think AOC has a clue, or the people of NY who actually voted her in.

BTW,, where the fuck online is there a site that is neutral in opinion with any story. Or TV even for that matter. Nowhere my friend. You can only trust your own common sense these days. What you see happening in the world.. rather than hearing about what's happening. I stood firm on the Ferguson story when Obama and everyone under him down to the racist inciting peons wanted all cops murdered on the spot. When MSM apposed the video of his stronghold robbery minutes before the confrontation that led to his death, and calling it an assignation of his character I knew then and there that the left had become blind to any real sense of smarts. I could list hundreds of negative stories on Trump over on the NBC networks, and never once since he took office a positive one. That alone I would hope would smarten someone up that the media is only telling you things that they want you to believe, and nothing more. This is what I tried to convey to my SH brethren that have gone astray from a political forum that they helped to create.

BTW, I don't believe all the slurping that FOX and even Trump credits himself with, but i'm not ignorant to believe that there isn't any worthy news or atta boys that the MSM would have you believe. Open your eyes... shut your ears.
Good post.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.
This reads to me as a list of things somebody on the right hopes to be true, and absolutey thinks is true, because they have “done their research,” which is loosely translated to “found somebody online who is aligned to what I already believed before I looked online for validation.”

I’m just curious as to why you, “libhater” and skinsdad continue to post things that you all agree with anyway on this thread.
Well, maybe because it’s a political thread and the things posted are political. :noidea: hope that helps

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have views that less than half of america thinks are correct, you search for sources that validate your minority views, and you post them here to others who, though in the minority, happen to agree with you.

Sorry.
Your views are insignificantly small, guy.
The truth hurts.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren’t allowed to question anything skinsdad does or posts PERIOD!

It’s weird I agree with most of the “conservatives” angles on this thread but also find myself embarrassed of them
no one has said you couldnt disagree with me . and you have expressed your opinions on this board freely minus any name calling

if you dont like this board or how its run , there are numerous places to post on SportsHoopla or other sites

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry.
and what truth may that be ?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry.

Just because a majority holds a view, doesn’t make it true. As a matter of fact, having a majority view means literally nothing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.
This reads to me as a list of things somebody on the right hopes to be true, and absolutey thinks is true, because they have “done their research,” which is loosely translated to “found somebody online who is aligned to what I already believed before I looked online for validation.”

I’m just curious as to why you, “libhater” and skinsdad continue to post things that you all agree with anyway on this thread.

Not at all. The list I made are things that were pushed by the MSM and have been proven false. These leftist narratives have been debunked.

Jesse Smollet has been destroyed or do you disagree?
Collusion looks to be a complete joke, or do you disagree?

Tell me what you disagree with and supply some evidence.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another zinger from AOC

My response from the echo chamber

So, you may have missed this, but the way it works in America is YOU work for US. The last time somebody told Americans to sit down and shut up was 1776. If you ever learn to read, look it up. You are not only a idiot, you’re an arrogant idiot, and there is nothing more dangerous

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. The list I made are things that were pushed by the MSM and have been proven false. These leftist narratives have been debunked.

Jesse Smollet has been destroyed or do you disagree?
Collusion looks to be a complete joke, or do you disagree?

Tell me what you disagree with and supply some evidence.
He isn’t interested in having any kind of debate or discussion .

He is just running on emotions

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 prominent Democrat senators voted for a wall in 2006

Their names?

Barack Obama

Hillary Clinton

Chuck Schumer

Joe Biden

Most Democrats have supported border security their entire time in office... until President Trump took office

What changed?

More from the echo chamber

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another zinger from AOC

So, you may have missed this, but the way it works in America is YOU work for US. The last time somebody told Americans to sit down and shut up was 1776. If you ever learn to read, look it up. You are not only a idiot, you’re an arrogant idiot, and there is nothing more dangerous
I keep warning people, this dumb girl is DANGEROUS. Ignorant, entitled, and power hungry.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More rhetoric from the right. Yawn.

Care to actually answer the question I posed, anyone?

Or are you not interested in a discussion.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 prominent Democrat senators voted for a wall in 2006

Their names?

Barack Obama

Hillary Clinton

Chuck Schumer

Joe Biden

Most Democrats have supported border security their entire time in office... until President Trump took office

What changed?

More from the echo chamber

This post is exactly my point. In fact, the "voting for the wall" rhetoric that comes from the right is based on half truths. The correct answer - what ACTUALLY happened - is a mixture of both sides of the story.

Getting to the bottom of the story requires nuanced thinking, reflective thought, etc, which is NOT what is posted here.

Did Hillary Clinton support a border wall with Mexico?

The fence, not wall, that Clinton et al voted for is categorically different than the one proposed by the orange doofus.

That's according to the orange dumbdumb himself, who - according to this article - called the 2006 fence "a nothing wall."

Of course, if you are only focused on proving YOUR point - that Clinton voted for a wall before and now doesn't want to vote for a wall - FLIP FLOP! - then that's all you'll focus on at the expense of understanding the whole story.

Cliff Notes vs Reality.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another zinger from AOC

Who exactly do you think AOC is talking to - YOU?

She's tweeting to other members of congress who disagree with the Green New Deal idea.

She's exactly right.

Thank god for people like AOC - embarrassing the right on a daily basis!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More rhetoric from the right. Yawn.

Care to actually answer the question I posed, anyone?

Or are you not interested in a discussion.

Yawn...what question are you referring to?

As for the wall versus the fence in the Clinton article, Clinton stated we needed a combination of a physical barrier and technology. She concedes in the statement it may be a wall. Now let’s use some common sense and discuss physical barriers. If she admits we need a physical barrier, and the fence is not working, wouldn’t the next obvious step be something more substantial than a fence...perhaps a wall? Shouldn’t we listen to actual experts, like Trump did. He went from wanting a wall to a fence that we can see through because the border patrol said they would like to be able to see through it.

So, why don’t you answer any of my questions? Are you afraid of a discussion?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She's tweeting to other members of congress who disagree with the Green New Deal idea.

She's exactly right.

You probably won’t like her, or the other fruit loops, once they help get Trump re-elected.

Then I’ll be able to say “thank god for fruit loops like AOC”

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She's exactly right.

probably the funniest thing you have ever posted

if you think we can pay for any of that stuff she wants , if you want the govt to take that freedom away from you , if you think china and russia will not take advantage of that foolishness , then perhaps you need to do some research and get up to speed

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably the funniest thing you have ever posted

if you think we can pay for any of that stuff she wants , if you want the govt to take that freedom away from you , if you think china and russia will not take advantage of that foolishness , then perhaps you need to do some research and get up to speed
But it's ignorants like him that allow her to be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.