• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Things the MSM. Doesn’t report

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion | Schiffting to Phase 2 of Collusion

As I said before and posters played the “ conspiracy “ card .

The told me the joke of a mueller report would prove collusion .

Doesn’t seem like it will come close so now we try something else

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know:

Cory Booker has taken nearly $400,000 from the pharmaceutical lobby while regularly voting against lower drug prices

…And then he campaigns on the platform that drug and healthcare prices are too high

The Left doesn’t care about people they only care about power

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know:

Democrats voted against an amendment to a gun control bill which would notify ICE if an illegal alien failed a background check to buy a gun

Democrats hate ICE so much they’re willing to let illegal aliens bypass background checks and acquire guns illegally

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this thread is for what, exactly?

Skinsdad to post articles to his echo chamber of conservatives who mostly agree with him?

What exactly is the point of this thread?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skinsdad to post articles to his echo chamber of conservatives who mostly agree with him?

Nope...but when the false narratives all fall apart, people from the left have nothing left to say. The left has dug such a hole, even our most intelligent posters from the left have nothing left to say.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. A bunch of skinsdad postings to people who predominantly agree with him. Super.

I have absolutely plenty to say, from the way left. The left of left.

Unfortunately, it's very easy for people on both sides of the political aisle to assign blame / fault / "the problem" / all the ills of society, or whatever you want to call it, to the people on the other side of the aisle.

Case in point: this thread.

The left has dug such a hole? The right has dug such a hole.

When you admit that you are wrong about anything, you'll be closer to accepting the truth about everything.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. A bunch of skinsdad postings to people who predominantly agree with him. Super.

Unfortunately, it's very easy for people on both sides of the political aisle to assign blame / fault / "the problem" / all the ills of society, or whatever you want to call it, to the people on the other side of the aisle.

When you admit that you are wrong about anything, you'll be closer to accepting the truth about everything.

I am simply referring to false narratives.

First it was Trump and Russian collusion...false
Then it was the little white boy being mean to the Native American...false
Then it was Cortez and taxation and no more Amazon...oops
Then the left decided killing outside the womb was not murder...false
Now it is Jesse Smollett being lynched...false.

Feel free to come from way left and discuss what you have to say with merit.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2019-2-23_0-53-24.jpegupload_2019-2-23_0-53-24.jpeg

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the people who complained most about me taking down this thread the first time are the people who disagree with me the most . food for thought

again if you dont like the thread , dont use it

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You aren’t allowed to question anything skinsdad does or posts PERIOD!

It’s weird I agree with most of the “conservatives” angles on this thread but also find myself embarrassed of them

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, don't forget about the proven hypocrisy in the MSM plus all the idiot presidential hopefuls.
. First it was "it's a modern day lynching" "Disgusting MAGA hat hatting racist" "it saddens me, but I'm not shocked" "It's coming from the president of the USA himself" "Republicans just don't wanna believe a black man when it comes against their own racist brothers" and then when the truth comes out...
. Let's all not rush to judgement. I believe we need to wait for the facts to all come out first." "We're all entitled to due process but the right is convicting him already, and that's ashamed" and I could go on and on... But I saved the best for last...

"and that says a lot about the place where we are in our country right now. The fact that we have these fear mongrels, these people that are trying to separate us, and it's just not OK. .... Jussie Smollett

Crickets.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow.
This reads to me as a list of things somebody on the right hopes to be true, and absolutey thinks is true, because they have “done their research,” which is loosely translated to “found somebody online who is aligned to what I already believed before I looked online for validation.”

I’m just curious as to why you, “libhater” and skinsdad continue to post things that you all agree with anyway on this thread.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, don't forget about the proven hypocrisy in the MSM plus all the idiot presidential hopefuls.
. First it was "it's a modern day lynching" "Disgusting MAGA hat hatting racist" "it saddens me, but I'm not shocked" "It's coming from the president of the USA himself" "Republicans just don't wanna believe a black man when it comes against their own racist brothers" and then when the truth comes out...
. Let's all not rush to judgement. I believe we need to wait for the facts to all come out first." "We're all entitled to due process but the right is convicting him already, and that's ashamed" and I could go on and on... But I saved the best for last...

"and that says a lot about the place where we are in our country right now. The fact that we have these fear mongrels, these people that are trying to separate us, and it's just not OK. .... Jussie Smollett

Crickets.

See above.

When you look for sources online that agree with your preconceived notions, you get lists like this.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How utterly condescending.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How utterly condescending.

It sucks that you can't accept truth for what it is.

You have views that less than half of america thinks are correct, you search for sources that validate your minority views, and you post them here to others who, though in the minority, happen to agree with you.

The truth hurts, whether you call them alternative facts or not.

Sorry.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See above.

When you look for sources online that agree with your preconceived notions, you get lists like this.
What don't you believe? Do you still believe Trump colluded with big bad Russia. Not even the big blue machine is believing that anymore. How about Smollett. You still think he's the victim of a hate crime. Not even the MSM believes that anymore... when they cover it on air, that is. Can only hear of the case over on FOX these days. You still believe the little maga hate wearing kid wasn't vilified in the news. Not sure his lawyers would be taking on TWP if he didn't think he had a solid case against the biased media. Hey, come back Amazon.. too damn funny. Guess you still think AOC has a clue, or the people of NY who actually voted her in.

BTW,, where the fuck online is there a site that is neutral in opinion with any story. Or TV even for that matter. Nowhere my friend. You can only trust your own common sense these days. What you see happening in the world.. rather than hearing about what's happening. I stood firm on the Ferguson story when Obama and everyone under him down to the racist inciting peons wanted all cops murdered on the spot. When MSM apposed the video of his stronghold robbery minutes before the confrontation that led to his death, and calling it an assignation of his character I knew then and there that the left had become blind to any real sense of smarts. I could list hundreds of negative stories on Trump over on the NBC networks, and never once since he took office a positive one. That alone I would hope would smarten someone up that the media is only telling you things that they want you to believe, and nothing more. This is what I tried to convey to my SH brethren that have gone astray from a political forum that they helped to create.

BTW, I don't believe all the slurping that FOX and even Trump credits himself with, but i'm not ignorant to believe that there isn't any worthy news or atta boys that the MSM would have you believe. Open your eyes... shut your ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.