• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do people cross the border where there is no barrier or tunnel? Of course they do. Put up a wall and fewer cross. Easy fix.

Then, go onto the next issue with the tunnels. Blow them up. Put armed guards at the exit.

As for Michigan, I highly doubt the validity of the claim; however, increase the presence there.

Tunnels trump walls, so it's a waste to build them when your second move is to figure out ways that stop people from getting by them. We already have structures in place and they aren't working, why more of the same? address the reasons why they aren't working, and you'll find that new ones aren't necessary. New walls in 2019 is a complete waste of money.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For those claiming he didn’t do it ( as a teenager) ring a bell anyone ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The minute a drone tackles and apprehends a suspect I will bite off on it

What modern technology will stop and apprehend a border crosser

What judge is going to stop and tackle a suspect at the border ? How do you get the illegal to court ? They don’t show up !
What improvement at a port of entry stops an illegal from walking across and unguarded area ?

It’s already too late to deal with the illegal once he or she is In

Anyone who knows anything about defense planning knows what needs to be done

You actually wrote this?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a new one or any extension of existing ones, we can skip any new walls and go directly to dealing with tunnels, or other means of getting beyond existing barriers. Why waste the money doing something that requires a second something to further secure?

So, you are OK with existing structures because they work, but are against any new structures because they won’t work? How does that make any sense?

Because it is a hell of a lot cheaper than hiring enough people to man the entire border. Drones would be great if we attached weapons to them and killed crossers.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dem: walls can’t stop visa overstays!

Me: we know that

Dem: can’t stop drugs at points of entry either!

Me: never said it would

Dem: so why build it!? It’s immoral!

Me: Because last night in Rio Grande Valley I witnessed nearly 1,000 people cross unimpeded. Just one sector.

Thank god god the cameras and drones

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tunnels trump walls, so it's a waste to build them when your second move is to figure out ways that stop people from getting by them. We already have structures in place and they aren't working, why more of the same? address the reasons why they aren't working, and you'll find that new ones aren't necessary. New walls in 2019 is a complete waste of money.

Actually the structures do work but people can go around them. The new structures would be better...according to the border patrol. The border patrol says walls work and are requesting a wall that can be seen through.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the structures do work but people can go around them. The new structures would be better...according to the border patrol. The border patrol says walls work and are requesting a wall that can be seen through.
You know the experts on the ground

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week Dems tried to remove God from witness oaths, advocated killing babies after they’re born, voted to give sexual predators a taxpayer funded pay raise, & attempted to give fed govt massive power over all Americans’ free speech. And that was all before Friday.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you are OK with existing structures because they work, but are against any new structures because they won’t work? How does that make any sense?

Because it is a hell of a lot cheaper than hiring enough people to man the entire border. Drones would be great if we attached weapons to them and killed crossers.

And this right here is why IM against new structures of any kind. Because many of you have shown a willingness and probably a hope to escalate to the next level and start killing people. Because is YOUR country damn it, and if you cant keep it the way you want, you are willing to kill people to try.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm for existing structures because they present us with having to fix why they don't work. New ones merely creates more of the same issues. I know that you get this, so stop twisting what I'm clearly stating to fit some nonsensical narrative.

With drones we wouldn't have to man the entire border but just enough to respond to spaces along the border. The drones or electronic fences sends the alert and a team responds to that alert. simple. Your killing comment isn't worth responding to.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brownsville area has 35 miles of fencing and accounts for 6% of illegal apprehensions.

McAllen, 45 minutes to the west, has sparse fencing and accounts for 94% of illegal apprehensions.

But walls don’t work, right?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm for existing structures because they present us with having to fix why they don't work. New ones merely creates more of the same issues. I know that you get this, so stop twisting what I'm clearly stating to fit some nonsensical narrative.

With drones we wouldn't have to man the entire border but just enough to respond to spaces along the border. The drones or electronic fences sends the alert and a team responds to that alert. simple. Your killing comment isn't worth responding to.
There isn’t enough people to do that . It’s a myth

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same people who tried to destroy Brett Kavanaugh over a yearbook picture are now going to defend a Democrat governor’s racist yearbook picture

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same people who tried to destroy Brett Kavanaugh over a yearbook picture are now going to defend a Democrat governor’s racist yearbook picture

NOt really

Virginia newspaper calls for Northam to resign

“Leaders are called to a higher standard, and the stain of racism should have no place in the halls of government. The Governor of Virginia should step aside so the public can heal and move forward together,” tweeted Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), one of two African-Americans running for president in 2020.

Left pressures Ralph Northam to resign after blackface, KKK picture

I havent found a single defender of him in fact. BUt lots from the "Left" urging him to resign

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoo boy, it’s rare for a politician to find himself embroiled in both an infanticide scandal *and* a blackface scandal in a single week, but ole Ralphie’s done it:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nonsense, and may I add a reason why I don't support either party. People who take pride in wearing the pointy hats and flammable sheets:D, generally don't segregate themselves by "D's" or "R's."

Status
Not open for further replies.