• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is typical ebb . Soon he will ask you to find sources for your position , then you do it , he won’t respond , then he won’t be on the thread for a few weeks and then gets amnesia and ask you to do it all over again

You continue to outright lie.

And when called on those lies YOU do not address it.

I think I'm pretty damn persistent in responding. If there's something you're waiting on a response from me on I'd love to hear it.

Meanwhile you have...still not responded to the countless corrections to your points that I make.

Oh speaking of, thanks for reminding me...still waiting on the source of that video you posted from a few weeks back...

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? Where did I say that.

Are you capable of waiting a bit for me to have some free time to give you a serious answer? You gave the impression of somebody interested in a serious discussion. Was I wrong to assume that?
Not at all wrong. I (see above) recalled you saying you were going to reply the next day (as I had done myself) but, never did.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was (admittedly late) Tuesday night.

Not at all wrong. I (see above) recalled you saying you were going to reply the next day (as I had done myself) but, never did.

I did say that. And life got in the way. Sometimes I do other things than post here.

You will get your response if you can actually be patient.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did say that. And life got in the way. Sometimes I do other things than post here.

You will get your response if you can actually be patient.
Don't be snarky. I'd have said nothing if you'd said, "Hey I'm busy will respond later" or some variant. You left it unaddressed. You've been called on it. I await your reply. Any idea when it'll be?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or when he cant answer or is completely wrong will respond with just questions on top of questions instead of answering original thought. Thus redirecting conversation and using an offensive as his best defense.

Like clockwork

Said by the guy who refuses to actually have a discussion with me or defend any of his views yet has a weird obsession of criticizing me. Hmmmmmm.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to hear what "my type" is exactly...
The type that, when they realize they've been cornered in an argument or forced to cite evidence, rather than retract or be made look foolish, will conveniently disappear and not return until the argument/topic has been buried and forgotten.

I may be wrong about YOU fitting that mold (though it's how you were described) but Ive known many like that.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to hear what "my type" is exactly...

Oh I can answer that.... I've had it pegged for months.

1) 18-22 years old
2) has never been financially independent
3) attends PSU and has fallen into the university group think that has infested most liberal arts and public universities
4) claims hes in the middle but has yet to provide any sort of evidence for this to be true
5) thinks he knows everything, again product of demographic, but still not quite sure how to pay a bill or write a check
6) thinks more snark = being more right
7) hates trump because his professors and colleagues do
8) severe trump derangement syndrome

there is more this is just off the top of my head

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be snarky. I'd have said nothing if you'd said, "Hey I'm busy will respond later" or some variant. You left it unaddressed. You've been called on it. I await your reply. Any idea when it'll be?

I mean...if you don't want snark, don't start making wild assumptions about me.

I will respond when I have time. Hopefully tonight, but worst case this weekend.

And I formally apologize for keeping you waiting and not leaving an official notice last night...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The type that, when they realize they've been cornered in an argument or forced to cite evidence, rather than retract or be made look foolish, will conveniently disappear and not return until the argument/topic has been buried and forgotten.

I may be wrong about YOU fitting that mold (though it's how you were described) but Ive known many like that.

Yeah you're new here so it's understandable but...

Thats definitely not my type. Though it may apply to some here...

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...if you don't want snark, don't start making wild assumptions about me.

I will respond when I have time. Hopefully tonight, but worst case this weekend.

And I formally apologize for keeping you waiting and not leaving an official notice last night...
I didn't. He described you, and I said I know the top that fits that bill. It remains to be seen if his description was accurate.

I look forward to it, and I appreciate the heads up. And, I'm not trying to sound self important- I just try and treat people with the respect I'm shown and expect. I generally feel anyone in a true discussion will keep the other half informed, and to show I'm not hypocritical, you can find a few pages ago when I informed you I would be replying to your question (about what I'd demand for amnesty) the next day, on a keyboard (which I did, and, never got a reply to).

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I can answer that.... I've had it pegged for months.

1) 18-22 years old
2) has never been financially independent
3) attends PSU and has fallen into the university group think that has infested most liberal arts and public universities
4) claims hes in the middle but has yet to provide any sort of evidence for this to be true
5) thinks he knows everything, again product of demographic, but still not quite sure how to pay a bill or write a check
6) thinks more snark = being more right
7) hates trump because his professors and colleagues do
8) severe trump derangement syndrome

there is more this is just off the top of my head

Yikes.

You went 0 for 8

Although l have no idea what qualifies as Trump derangement syndrome so maybe you got one after all ;)

Do you get tired of just constantly assuming things incorrectly about me? Cuz it's been going on for a while.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't. He described you, and I said I know the top that fits that bill. It remains to be seen if his description was accurate.

I look forward to it, and I appreciate the heads up. And, I'm not trying to sound self important- I just try and treat people with the respect I'm shown and expect. I generally feel anyone in a true discussion will keep the other half informed, and to show I'm not hypocritical, you can find a few pages ago when I informed you I would be replying to your question (about what I'd demand for amnesty) the next day, on a keyboard (which I did, and, never got a reply to).

I would argue your first post was pretty presumptive...but fair enough I had not responded when I said I would.

I'll take a look at your other post when I get back to you too.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes.

You went 0 for 8

Although l have no idea what qualifies as Trump derangement syndrome so maybe you got one after all ;)

Do you get tired of just constantly assuming things incorrectly about me? Cuz it's been going on for a while.

right...
well now i dont have time and I frankly dont care enough to dig up old posts but we both know whether you believe it or not that there is a lot of elements of truth to that list

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right...
well now i dont have time and I frankly dont care enough to dig up old posts but we both know whether you believe it or not that there is a lot of elements of truth to that list

*Shrug*

I can tell you with 100% certainty the first 7 are false.

Believe what you want though, I can't make you believe if you don't wanna

:noidea:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you believe all polls are fake?

Also I think polls were a lot closer then you seem to realize (and are frequently accurate).
Your question is small-minded and your defensive posture is evident, but I will answer anyway. No. Some are straight raw data of actually representative samples and some are manipulated in a variety of ways.

Polling is as weak as the questions and as weak as each specific respondee. It's also, and this is important so read it twice, as weak as the reporting of it. The weaknesses would be obvious to you if you didn't have so much emotional investment in the validity of a concept as broad and as general as "polling." Notably, your defenses went up because you were socially engineered to react that way.

But you are moving the goal posts now anyway. The point is that a wall would benefit this country and the military builds it for national security reasons either way.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to outright lie.

And when called on those lies YOU do not address it.

I think I'm pretty damn persistent in responding. If there's something you're waiting on a response from me on I'd love to hear it.

Meanwhile you have...still not responded to the countless corrections to your points that I make.

Oh speaking of, thanks for reminding me...still waiting on the source of that video you posted from a few weeks back...

i have gone through this before there isnt any corrections i need to make at all but ok you chase down the questions i didnt answer

i can start with the fake russian collusion probe and the numerous sources i gave directly for the horses mouth from transcripts and video to border security . to illegal immigration

now what source for what video ?

Last edited:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’ll probably be when he’s able to get back to school and ask his liberal professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.