• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question...can we just ban the other guy? I don’t know what your actual powers are.
i dont want to ban anyone , i am just keeping people in line so far .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you referring to me?

I was not actually calling him a racist (unlike democrats, I don't throw that term around casually), I was demonstrating a point; that it is dangerous to mislabel people willy nilly.

look if i misread what you were doing then i apologize , i just dont want name calling going on and hence the attempted correction

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look if i misread what you were doing then i apologize , i just dont want name calling going on and hence the attempted correction
Perfectly understandable. I apologize if it came across as a genuine accusation. I won't call anyone names, unless they're Auburn fans.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfectly understandable. I apologize if it came across as a genuine accusation. I won't call anyone names, unless they're Auburn fans.
No problem , I know you are new to the board so I want to give leeway

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its hard to listen to anything objectively from the left leaning posters on this thread until they acknowledge the travesty and clusterfuck that was the Covington Catholic outrage....

are you guys just going to pretend that your allies (MSM & Hollywood) did not try to publicly ruin the lives of 16 year old kids to paint a certain narrative without checking into it?

even worse, when proven that the narrative was a blatant lie, to not go on an apology tour either and just skirt over it to the next outrage?
It was scary because it revealed just how .... hateful, brainwashed, indoctrinated, biased, whatever term you wanna use....they are. A group of young Catholic men waiting for their bus were harassed by hateful/racist adult men, but that went unreported. The FAKE NEWS MSM ran an image showing *gasp* a young white male in a Trump hat SMILING (he was SMIRKING!!!!!) in the face of an old Indian man. And what happened? The left immediately knew 1.) the boy was a racist, privileged, disrespectful and aggressor male and 2.) the old man is a wise, sage, patient, peaceful elder leader and humanitarian. And oh the triggering that followed, and the outrage and the calls for violence against the kids. KIDS.

Fast forward a few days, and it was revealed the boys were the victims, the old Indian the aggressor, a proven violent activist, a liar, and a con, and the Black Israelites initiated everything....but it didn't matter. That's the scary thing. it DID NOT MATTER. The left has made up their mind on who is virtuous and who is evil based on identity politics. The boys were the bad guys because they were 1.) white males 2.) in MAGA hats 3.) seemingly smug. This is all it takes to confirm in their minds and hearts, despite VIDEO EVIDENCE, they're evil racist fascists who benefit from white male privilege and the patriarchy.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the biggest lies ever told by progressives . there was no big switch at all . goerge wallace got the segregationist vote from dixiecrats . he won all the deep south states where racism was at its peak . mississippi , GA , south carolina , and alabama

nixon targetd VA NC , FLA TX TN ARK and VA n ad AZ ( sun belt states)

the southern strategy of richard nixon was to target non racist white and go for the sunbelt states . in fact nixon passed the first afirmative action laws in america

when nixon took office in 1968, 70% of african american children attended all black schools . by 1974 when he left office it was down to 8 % .

passing affirmative action and desegregating arent issues racists vote for .

the basis for this lie is when the left wing huffington post claim that author of " the emerging republican majority " kevin phillips , helped nixon construct " the southeern strategy . the problem with that is the book was published in 1969

another problem with that BS is progessives can never sight one public example of nixon pitching racism in his long career . it makes sense that nixon woud have had to make that pitch in order to make that switch

the new deal coalition of FDR was made up of white unions . courting black votes and forcing white unions to hire blacks doesnt exactly endear him to white supremacists

the above facts make nonsense out of the alleged switch

out of the most racist senators of this era ,only one figure strom thurmond , actually switched to republican

the rest , of the dixiecrat constellation senators william murray. thomas p gore , spessard holland , sam ervin , russell long robert byrd , richard russell , oiln johnson , lister hill , john c stennis , john sparkman , john mcclellan , james eastland , herman talmage , harry f byrd , JR and SR , george smathers , everrette jordan allen ellender a. will robertson AL GORE SR , william filbright , herbert walters w keer scott and marion price daniels were all DEMOCRATS and remained so throughout their careers

not once did the democrats repudiate them or push them out . in fact segregationists like russel and fulbright were lionized and robert byrd in 2010 was eulogized by democrats in 2010

in the days of FDR starting in the 30's till the 60's (out of his era ) blacks voted 75% democratic . when LBJ passed his great society programs that figure jumps to the 90% range ,, why? , because of promises , of a lifetime of income that is slightly subsistence with no requirement to work or educate themselves .. they chose security at the expense of supporting racists

the southern strategy , and the great flip is a lie

nm

just quoting you because what you posted needs to be repeated, over and over and over and over and over again. It can not be said enough. Dems are so dumb and gullible and brainwashed it may NEVER sink in, but for those on the fence or for the independents that move back and forth, etc.. And for the youth that just have never been told the truth!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was scary because it revealed just how .... hateful, brainwashed, indoctrinated, biased, whatever term you wanna use....they are. A group of young Catholic men waiting for their bus were harassed by hateful/racist adult men, but that went unreported. The FAKE NEWS MSM ran an image showing *gasp* a young white male in a Trump hat SMILING (he was SMIRKING!!!!!) in the face of an old Indian man. And what happened? The left immediately knew 1.) the boy was a racist, privileged, disrespectful and aggressor male and 2.) the old man is a wise, sage, patient, peaceful elder leader and humanitarian. And oh the triggering that followed, and the outrage and the calls for violence against the kids. KIDS.

Fast forward a few days, and it was revealed the boys were the victims, the old Indian the aggressor, a proven violent activist, a liar, and a con, and the Black Israelites initiated everything....but it didn't matter. That's the scary thing. it DID NOT MATTER. The left has made up their mind on who is virtuous and who is evil based on identity politics. The boys were the bad guys because they were 1.) white males 2.) in MAGA hats 3.) seemingly smug. This is all it takes to confirm in their minds and hearts, despite VIDEO EVIDENCE, they're evil racist fascists who benefit from white male privilege and the patriarchy.

AND...

come to find out the origin of the story with the edited video and the slanted interpretation, was a FAKE PERSON.

It was not a teacher from California, it was someone based out of Brazil, I believe?

So this was a foreign sourced fake story, posted for the purpose of fanning racial hatred among Americans.

So all you leftist idiots who fell for it, are FOREIGN PUPPETS!!!

Put that in your Peace Pipe and smoke it why don't you?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamala Harris once compared ICE to the KKK, BUT here’s what she didn't tell you...

In 2018, ICE ERO arrested 158,581 illegal immigrants, 90% of whom had criminal convictions. Nearly 6,000 known/suspected gang members were removed in 2018 thanks to these brave Americans.

"here's what she didn't tell you"??? She didn't tell you how she prostituted herself with a much older man because of that man's political power.

But...

he just told us that is what happened. :)

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its hard to listen to anything objectively from the left leaning posters on this thread until they acknowledge the travesty and clusterfuck that was the Covington Catholic outrage....

are you guys just going to pretend that your allies (MSM & Hollywood) did not try to publicly ruin the lives of 16 year old kids to paint a certain narrative without checking into it?

even worse, when proven that the narrative was a blatant lie, to not go on an apology tour either and just skirt over it to the next outrage?

And it just gets worse for the Left everyday as more and more negative stuff comes out about the native American guy, Phillips, and now the source or the story has been discovered to not even be American. It was a Foreign PsyOp.

Way to go Leftists for falling for it like total sheeple.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He claimed he was gonna "let the Internet do the talking", dismissively acting like it's be easy....then dropped it...likely cuz, outside of accusations based on emotion, he's got nothing.
That is typical ebb . Soon he will ask you to find sources for your position , then you do it , he won’t respond , then he won’t be on the thread for a few weeks and then gets amnesia and ask you to do it all over again

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nm

just quoting you because what you posted needs to be repeated, over and over and over and over and over again. It can not be said enough. Dems are so dumb and gullible and brainwashed it may NEVER sink in, but for those on the fence or for the independents that move back and forth, etc.. And for the youth that just have never been told the truth!!!
It wont matter to them . They will continue to listen to the lie . And when I come back with those details I get no response but the lie keeps getting repeated . It all because they don’t like Trump

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is typical ebb . Soon he will ask you to find sources for your position , then you do it , he won’t respond , then he won’t be on the thread for a few weeks and then gets amnesia and ask you to do it all over again
I know his type.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that's why you like the fake polls.

They were fake during the election when you ate them up, and they are fake now. Got it yet?

The proof is in the White House, little fella.

So do you believe all polls are fake?

Also I think polls were a lot closer then you seem to realize (and are frequently accurate).

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He claimed he was gonna "let the Internet do the talking", dismissively acting like it's be easy....then dropped it...likely cuz, outside of accusations based on emotion, he's got nothing.

What are you talking about? Where did I say that.

Are you capable of waiting a bit for me to have some free time to give you a serious answer? You gave the impression of somebody interested in a serious discussion. Was I wrong to assume that?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

or when he cant answer or is completely wrong will respond with just questions on top of questions instead of answering original thought. Thus redirecting conversation and using an offensive as his best defense.

Like clockwork

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean... If you're forming opinions and beliefs based on nothingness yes that's bad... I'm not seeing your point still.

In the interest of giving a dedicated answer let me provide that tomorrow.
This was (admittedly late) Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.