• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, it's my opinion you're a cowardly racist. Just because you disagree with me.

Don't bother replying, I don't deal with racist trash.

You don't find that problematic? The media, and academia have collectively determined anyone that differs from their shared ideology and world view is racist and cowardly when they're not.

If your reasons are "because you disagree with me" then of course that's problematic.

But that's not at all what I said.

Also people don't like being called racist. So the common response is "you're just saying that because you disagree with me!" but really that's not the case.

A lot of times people are just called racist because... they're racist.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either you're a liar or you are easily duped by democrat pollsters.:nod:

If your excuse for every poll you don't like is...

"Wah it's a fake Democrat poll!!" then you can make yourself believe aaaaanything you like.

Clearly you aren't interested facts. Just what confirms your beliefs and makes you feel good.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your reasons are "because you disagree with me" then of course that's problematic.

But that's not at all what I said.

Also people don't like being called racist. So the common response is "you're just saying that because you disagree with me!" but really that's not the case.

A lot of times people are just called racist because... they're racist.
Doesn't matter if it's what you said...that's the standard operating procedure of leftists and the media.

But let's unpack it. I agree there are racists. But I bet we'd disagree quite a bit on who is or isn't.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is your plan for border security then ?

Increased fundimg for existing border security, no wall, deport those caught crossing the border illegally if they have just crossed, increase resources for receiving and processing asylum seekers to make the process faster and less harsh, implement a points based immigration system for skilled immigration, increase and encourage all skilled immigration, increase overall immigration levels, offer amnesty and a path to citizenship for immigrants already living here.

I thiiiink that covers it.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not for open borders. He just doesn’t feel people should be deported and they should automatically be able to come here as immigrants.

Glad to see you have not actually been reading what I write.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter if it's what you said...that's the standard operating procedure of leftists and the media.

But let's unpack it. I agree there are racists. But I bet we'd disagree quite a bit on who is or isn't.

No it's not.

Now SOME people probably do operate like that but I'd bet it's a lot rarer then actual racism.

We probably do disagree on that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not go down calling people racists please ! I will shut the thread down if we can’t follow that rule

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamala Harris once compared ICE to the KKK, BUT here’s what she didn't tell you...

In 2018, ICE ERO arrested 158,581 illegal immigrants, 90% of whom had criminal convictions. Nearly 6,000 known/suspected gang members were removed in 2018 thanks to these brave Americans.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Increased fundimg for existing border security, no wall, deport those caught crossing the border illegally if they have just crossed, increase resources for receiving and processing asylum seekers to make the process faster and less harsh, implement a points based immigration system for skilled immigration, increase and encourage all skilled immigration, increase overall immigration levels, offer amnesty and a path to citizenship for immigrants already living here.

I thiiiink that covers it.
So how do we keep from simply walking across again ? And why should anyone
Who broke our laws get a path to citizenship ?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not go down calling people racists please ! I will shut the thread down if we can’t follow that rule

1. I didn't call anybody here a racist.

2. I called Trump a racist. If that crosses a line for you, you shouldnt be moderating a political thread so I am assuming that's not what you were referring to.

3. I said there are racists. I think this is something we can all agree upon.

Now, to put it politely, I think your rules on this topic are...bad and in need of a discussion.

But nobody broke any rules here.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how do we keep from simply walking across again ? And why should anyone
Who broke our laws get a path to citizenship ?

What? The same way we do now...

And before you say but people will still get across!! - they'll get across with a wall too. Hate to break it to ya but you aren't stopping every person. Thankfully, that's not an emergency (despite Trump's claims).

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? The same way we do now...

And before you say but people will still get across!! - they'll get across with a wall too. Hate to break it to ya but you aren't stopping every person. Thankfully, that's not an emergency (despite Trump's claims).

I think the real problem is we disagree on the main purpose of so called border security.

If you feel that we should secure our borders to stop people, and by extension drugs and human trafficking. Well your main concern is apparently people, and things like drugs and human trafficking are being used to bolster your main desire of stopping people period.

Now I agree Drugs are bad, as is human trafficking. But the wall is all about stopping people period. And no matter what amount of proof show that it wont actually stop drugs, and wont really impact the number of people... some folks still want it for the imagery it portrays.

At this point I will believe its about national security when I hear the same people clamoring for a wall on the northern border where MORE illegal immigration occurs these days.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not.

Now SOME people probably do operate like that but I'd bet it's a lot rarer then actual racism.

We probably do disagree on that.
Of course we disagree. You're wrong.

It's not subjective. It's demonstrable, and you're simply wrong.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I didn't call anybody here a racist.

2. I called Trump a racist. If that crosses a line for you, you shouldnt be moderating a political thread so I am assuming that's not what you were referring to.

3. I said there are racists. I think this is something we can all agree upon.

Now, to put it politely, I think your rules on this topic are...bad and in need of a discussion.

But nobody broke any rules here.
Trumps not a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.