• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all can pretend Trump uses fear but it's simply bitvtrue

Trying to claim fear is the motivator is an attempt at a shaming technique. Just gonna remind you ever time you try it.

Yes fear mongerers and racists should be shamed.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's very convenient if you get to determine whats fear rhetoric or racism.

Uhhh everybody does... It's called having opinions.

That said we can all agree SOME people are racist. Evidently there is disagreement on who falls into that category and sometimes it isn't obvious. But sometimes it is.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh everybody does... It's called having opinions.

That said we can all agree SOME people are racist. Evidently there is disagreement on who falls into that category and sometimes it isn't obvious. But sometimes it is.
Okay, it's my opinion you're a cowardly racist. Just because you disagree with me.

Don't bother replying, I don't deal with racist trash.

You don't find that problematic? The media, and academia have collectively determined anyone that differs from their shared ideology and world view is racist and cowardly when they're not.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have had trouble with that so let me repeat it for you...

Most AMERICANS do not want a wall.
Either you're a liar or you are easily duped by democrat pollsters.:nod:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Well gee if Trump said hes gonna build it, it MUST be true!"

You do realize he's an amazingly dishonest person regardless of what happens with the wall right?
Way to project your lack of character onto our President. You're fooling nobody. Sad.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmm

You align with the party of fear. America is insanely racist right?
Leftist Logic. Become unhinged in fear of the alleged life threatening dangers of 4-Chan memes that might somehow lead to alt-right white supremacy. Mock and deem those wanting border security from invading criminals, abductors, drug dealers, gangs, rapists and murderers as cowardly racists.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll not exchange insults with you over a monument to stupidity! You believe that I'm acting like a dumb ass because I don't support the dumb assed idea of building a wall where one already exists, fine! You pull the manpower because some have made this into an either/or situation because they insist that walls work...They don't!
This is true because it is manpower and existing barriers that has already gotten us to a net negative illegal border crossing. Fuck it, don't believe me but perhaps the idiot who convinced you to believe in the scam will have some mind changing effect on you.

Is illegal immigration the lowest in 17 years, as Trump ...
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/apr/25/...
Claim: Illegal immigration on the U.S.-Mexico border is "the lowest in 17 years."

View attachment 196883
True
·
Fact checked by politifact.com
  • Author: Donald Trump

So, an idiot creates an issue, people fall for his lame assed notions while others make every attempt to convince the gullible that they have been and are being duped. Instead of doing some very simple fact checking or doing so while calling it "fake" they fight the nonexistent battle over a made up "crisis" then proclaim over and over again that "we are tired of this shit!"

let's say for a moment that you're right and there "needs" to be a wall built where none exists right now, or is not sufficiently grand enough. In order to build on the vast majority of these places the federal government would have to claim eminent domain, then face years of litigation because most of it is on privately owned lands. How does that solve the non existent problem by having to wait for some final court rulings?

Not at all. The problem is not disagreeing with it...it is referring to it as a monument of stupidity which is every bit as insulting as being a dumb ass.

It may be low...it may not. If it is, it is still a positive number. It is only low because of people supposedly leaving. Drugs still flow easily. Trafficking is high.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man! Really? disbanded? that's your counter? OK.

People find a way to get what they want in this country, that's textbook illegal use isn't it? However, let's get into your premise a little, I:E drying up supply creates a scenario where there's no forum for addiction concerning new users. Here are the top 10 reasons why people become addicted. See if you can find no supply among them. (in no particular order)

1. Experimentation
2. Family history/ Genetics
3. Prescription drugs
4. Loneliness
5. Peer Pressure
6. Drugs and alcohol can make you feel good
7. Mental health disorders
8. Recreational use
9. Alcohol isn't enough
10. Self medication

There are many reasons why people use and abuse drugs, most can be found within one of the above categories. I assure you that supply is not remotely connected to use/abuse.

I just might buy into your interesting final response if you can answer this one question. What metric related to the topic are you relying upon when you proclaim this to be the "greatest country in the world?"

Can you be addicted to a substance you have never used?

The common sense metric. What other country has the people trying to flow here?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah? You learn that from Prof Caleb in your women’s study course
Are you saying that Trump isn’t a liar? If so, I can cite multiple factual examples of where he has.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question... Have you ever taken a statistics course?

Also...

If you are going to throw out any poll you disagree with... Aren't you free to make up your own reality?

Truth doesn't exist to you at that point.

i dont go with any poll really , but the liberal mantra always goes to the "throw out the poll you dont agree with " crap that is intellectually lazy

also ignoring plain facts

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont go with any poll really , but the liberal mantra always goes to the "throw out the poll you dont agree with " crap that is intellectually lazy

also ignoring plain facts
The left does believe in subjective truth.

Weird time to be alive.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very eloquently put. You do leave out a rather major details though. After the 1964 civil rights movement, most of those racist democrats (dixiecrats actually) switched over to the Republican party.

I know that the new hotness is all about assimilation. And why dont more blacks assimilate into a more "Acceptable" culture. But the truth is, the blacks you seem to respect, tend to be blacks that act like what you would expect from a respectable white man. So to me, assimilation is not the desire, emulation is. And at the end of the day, just as many dont want to abandon their "heritage" so they cling to things like the rebel flag. I dont feel I should have to pretend to be an acceptable example of my race in order to be tolerated. Last I checked this country was supposed to be based in part on personal freedom. So I should not have to do my best to emulate your culture in order to be tolerated. Because unless we are willing to completely abandon anything of our culture, we are not tolerated much less accepted.

one of the biggest lies ever told by progressives . there was no big switch at all . goerge wallace got the segregationist vote from dixiecrats . he won all the deep south states where racism was at its peak . mississippi , GA , south carolina , and alabama

nixon targetd VA NC , FLA TX TN ARK and VA n ad AZ ( sun belt states)

the southern strategy of richard nixon was to target non racist white and go for the sunbelt states . in fact nixon passed the first afirmative action laws in america

when nixon took office in 1968, 70% of african american children attended all black schools . by 1974 when he left office it was down to 8 % .

passing affirmative action and desegregating arent issues racists vote for .

the basis for this lie is when the left wing huffington post claim that author of " the emerging republican majority " kevin phillips , helped nixon construct " the southeern strategy . the problem with that is the book was published in 1969

another problem with that BS is progessives can never sight one public example of nixon pitching racism in his long career . it makes sense that nixon woud have had to make that pitch in order to make that switch

the new deal coalition of FDR was made up of white unions . courting black votes and forcing white unions to hire blacks doesnt exactly endear him to white supremacists

the above facts make nonsense out of the alleged switch

out of the most racist senators of this era ,only one figure strom thurmond , actually switched to republican

the rest , of the dixiecrat constellation senators william murray. thomas p gore , spessard holland , sam ervin , russell long robert byrd , richard russell , oiln johnson , lister hill , john c stennis , john sparkman , john mcclellan , james eastland , herman talmage , harry f byrd , JR and SR , george smathers , everrette jordan allen ellender a. will robertson AL GORE SR , william filbright , herbert walters w keer scott and marion price daniels were all DEMOCRATS and remained so throughout their careers

not once did the democrats repudiate them or push them out . in fact segregationists like russel and fulbright were lionized and robert byrd in 2010 was eulogized by democrats in 2010

in the days of FDR starting in the 30's till the 60's (out of his era ) blacks voted 75% democratic . when LBJ passed his great society programs that figure jumps to the 90% range ,, why? , because of promises , of a lifetime of income that is slightly subsistence with no requirement to work or educate themselves .. they chose security at the expense of supporting racists

the southern strategy , and the great flip is a lie

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean now you're just outright lying but you do you man.

You seem to be confused. My policy beliefs are based on facts and data. That then determined which politicians I support.

I realize that's confusing to you though, since you don't actually care about your country, you just care about your guy winning and the other side losing.

what is your plan for border security then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.