• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO are you a proponent of complete open borders?

I wasnt.. until I realized the only way to get rid of some of the more fucked up people in this country is to simply out breed them.

Now a days, if you got a sponsor, and we know where to find you and you willing to check in and stay out of trouble

Welcome to America Amigo.

I figure with or without the border wall, in 25 years the demographic shift will have happened and the old we out number you so deal with it way of social interaction will have been outbred...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW.. two more mass shootings today. Chicago and Denver

Yea 2nd Amendment

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW.. two more mass shootings today. Chicago and Denver

Yea 2nd Amendment
Damn shark, what’s next? Abortion? You’re trying to get some spun into a conservative frenzy.

Gotta say, I get a chuckle out of your style:suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn shark, what’s next? Abortion? You’re trying to get some spun into a conservative frenzy.

Gotta say, I get a chuckle out of your style:suds:

Abortion doesnt bother me actually. I always told my boys.. do anal, or marry her. ONe out of four is now married, and the other three always bring around girls that walk funny. :suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather long video BUt this shows the results of Alabamas hard core illegal immigration crackdown. It also drove LEGAL Immigrants to leave the state.

Watch closely as realize what you boys are wishing for

Just the first half of the video pertains to this topic.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to FBI data:

When an armed citizen was present at the scene of a mass shooting, 94% of the time they were successful at either stopping the shooter or saving lives

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to FBI data:

When an armed citizen was present at the scene of a mass shooting, 94% of the time they were successful at either stopping the shooter or saving lives

1. Here is the ACTUAL FBI report, which paints a slightly different picture than the NRA sales slogan you are chanting.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...r-incidents-in-the-u.s.-between-2000-and-2013

2. Majority of the mass shootings we have seen lately have been with guns purchased LEGALLY. So bad guys buying guns legally doing bad things because well.. we need more guns right?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.. lets look big picture here. Total outcome what do you think your REAL tax rate is?? Not just income tax. Figure in sales tax you pay, personal property tax. I did the math once, after income tax, sales tax and personal property tax and the like, about half of every dollar i make goes to taxes, SSI, FICA and my retirement account. NOw most of these people wont have a 401k. On the flip side, despite what many think, living a total cash existence will NOT mean one is not paying taxes.

More than 3.4 million undocumented immigrants are homeowners, according to the Migration Policy Institute analysis of the 2014 U.S. census data. That’s about 31 percent of the undocumented population.

These folks are in most cases paying MORE than their fair share.

Don’t forget to add in gas taxes and cigarette taxes. Over taxation of American citizens is not the issue. American tax-payer money going to people we import is the issue. That is one reason I prefer a national sales tax...that way we can take away some tax burden fro US citizens and put it on travelers.

How can you track undocumented foreigners to get an accurate result? Oh, the honor system from willful lawbreakers....got it.

Oh, and who cares how many own homes? How much of what they earn is shipped home and not put back in the US economy?

They can’t pay their fair share...they have no share.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget to add in gas taxes and cigarette taxes. Over taxation of American citizens is not the issue. American tax-payer money going to people we import is the issue. That is one reason I prefer a national sales tax...that way we can take away some tax burden fro US citizens and put it on travelers.

How can you track undocumented foreigners to get an accurate result? Oh, the honor system from willful lawbreakers....got it.

Oh, and who cares how many own homes? How much of what they earn is shipped home and not put back in the US economy?

They can’t pay their fair share...they have no share.

Ya know, part of me would love to see what would happen if we deported 12-20 million people and witnessed the exodus of the family members of those peoples families as well as we make them feel unwelcome in our dragnet tactics. I posted a video that mentioned the effects when Alabama did exactly what you fella seem to be praying for.

$10B lost in Alabama's GDP in a single year. But hey, they sent all the illegals back to Mesico as the sheriff in the Video so lovingly called it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, part of me would love to see what would happen if we deported 12-20 million people and witnessed the exodus of the family members of those peoples families as well as we make them feel unwelcome in our dragnet tactics. I posted a video that mentioned the effects when Alabama did exactly what you fella seem to be praying for.

$10B lost in Alabama's GDP in a single year. But hey, they sent all the illegals back to Mesico as the sheriff in the Video so lovingly called it.

I would love it. Then approve ten million legally.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would result in a collapse of our economy. If you take 10-20M consumers out of our economy overnight, depression would result. This is why the call the round up and ship out the illegals that are here will never happen. And the hypocritical GOP (see, I call it on both sides) politicians that call for this every campaign season know this and they know they are blowing smoke up their bases asses.

But this doesn't mean that you just continue to let the flood gates open. Because on the other side they build these false narratives (ones like you have offered) where illegals don't have a negative impact on our government. The actual facts don't support that. Just look at California which is about to go bankrupt all due to the burden of the illegals taxing the system. More often than not, illegal aliens in this country cost you and I.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would result in a collapse of our economy. If you take 10-20M consumers out of our economy overnight, depression would result. This is why the call the round up and ship out the illegals that are here will never happen. And the hypocritical GOP (see, I call it on both sides) politicians that call for this every campaign season know this and they know they are blowing smoke up their bases asses.

But this doesn't mean that you just continue to let the flood gates open. Because on the other side they build these false narratives (ones like you have offered) where illegals don't have a negative impact on our government. The actual facts don't support that. Just look at California which is about to go bankrupt all due to the burden of the illegals taxing the system. More often than not, illegal aliens in this country cost you and I.

The actual facts dont support the idea that these people are some massive drain on our government. They are no more costly than and probably less costly than our good old home grown "Merica born lazy folks. Its ironic that the folks who scream loudest about these no good illegals probably would not do the jobs that illegals do. If they did, they have been shown to be less productive and thus less profitable for the company that did the right thing and hired Americans.

But hey, we got one vote for the round em all up and sort em out later plan.. its a start. Maybe there is a way we can permanently mark and thus easily identify the ones we want to deport so as to make them easily identified on sight as an illegal. What do you think? Some sort of marking that would make things easier on the fine members of ICE.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J_y I will simply say it like this. The US has become particularly adept at making things like this politically correct. IM sure it does happen to non brown people. But at the moment there are 14000 kids in internment camps, most if not all are of non white heritage. I never said this didnt happen under Obama. BUt to be quit honest, under Obama it was something that happened out of following a law that I dont think the President really wanted to follow but had to.

Under Trump it has become the President and his staff abusing a law because yes I do think they get some sort of pleasure or vindication out of upholding this law as much as they possibly can.
And you got on my ass for saying black people... too funny. The liberal hypocrisy at its finest.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual facts dont support the idea that these people are some massive drain on our government. They are no more costly than and probably less costly than our good old home grown "Merica born lazy folks. Its ironic that the folks who scream loudest about these no good illegals probably would not do the jobs that illegals do. If they did, they have been shown to be less productive and thus less profitable for the company that did the right thing and hired Americans.

But hey, we got one vote for the round em all up and sort em out later plan.. its a start. Maybe there is a way we can permanently mark and thus easily identify the ones we want to deport so as to make them easily identified on sight as an illegal. What do you think? Some sort of marking that would make things easier on the fine members of ICE.
Dude, I’m not happy paying for Merica born lazy folk. Why do I want to add to that? Here is where we may diverge. You claim these lazy folk won’t to the jobs of the illegals. You’re right. Wanna know why? The have a better option. The can just continue to live off you you and I.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you got on my ass for saying black people... too funny. The liberal hypocrisy at its finest.

Fine.. hence forth, I will just refer to white folks as white folks. Work for you??

And my issue wasnt in referring to someone as black, I find the term "The Blacks" as if IM just a thing to be rather condescending actually. Especially the way some white folks say it.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What sad
Fine.. hence forth, I will just refer to white folks as white folks. Work for you??

And my issue wasnt in referring to someone as black, I find the term "The Blacks" as if IM just a thing to be rather condescending actually. Especially the way some white folks say it.
The politically correct over zealous world that people run with has created hatred in places where none was ever intended. When I referred to "the blacks" it was to generalize a group of people to make a point (not every black person in the USA is African American) it was you who made it about race. I personally could care less if you say white folk but I could be a PC moron and say please refer to us "white folks" as White Americans. To me crying "I'm offended" at just about everything (basically overnight 2 years ago) is comical to say the least. I can understand offense to a certain degree but not to the level that some people, even on here, take it. There is one word that is offensive in my mind towards blacks but it's not offensive to people of that color and that I will never be able to wrap my head around. Crazy world I guess. You and I will never agree on anything yet we want the same for our country, our families, and our race. Equal opportunity. We just have a difference of opinion on what it takes to get there. I promise you that you can call me anything and I will take no offense. Thick skin my friend.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What sad
The politically correct over zealous world that people run with has created hatred in places where none was ever intended. When I referred to "the blacks" it was to generalize a group of people to make a point (not every black person in the USA is African American) it was you who made it about race. I personally could care less if you say white folk but I could be a PC moron and say please refer to us "white folks" as White Americans. To me crying "I'm offended" at just about everything (basically overnight 2 years ago) is comical to say the least. I can understand offense to a certain degree but not to the level that some people, even on here, take it. There is one word that is offensive in my mind towards blacks but it's not offensive to people of that color and that I will never be able to wrap my head around. Crazy world I guess. You and I will never agree on anything yet we want the same for our country, our families, and our race. Equal opportunity. We just have a difference of opinion on what it takes to get there. I promise you that you can call me anything and I will take no offense. Thick skin my friend.

Here is the thing. To me its not about being politically correct. Its more about NOT dehumanizing a group of people. And yes, referring to a group as THE Blacks, serves to a degree the same purpose as referring to Jewish people as THE JEWS. Its small, and possibly trivial. But I think leaving of the PEOPLE part is in some instances intentional and meant to do exactly what it does, dehumanized people.

As for what i want for black, white, latino and ALL people frankly is true, real equality. Not based on skin color or religion, but the content of the person.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to rethink that

Blease’s law
Senator Coleman Livingston Blease hailed from the hills of South Carolina. In 1925, he entered Congress committed, above all else, to protecting white supremacy. In 1929, as restrictionists and employers tussled over the future of Mexican immigration, Blease proposed a way forward.

file-20170419-2410-1u3u9tq.jpg

Senator Coleman Blease. Library of Congress
According to U.S. immigration officials, Mexicans made nearly one million official border crossings into the United States during the 1920s. They arrived at a port of entry, paid an entry fee and submitted to any required tests, such as literacy and health.

However, as U.S. immigration authorities reported, many other Mexican immigrants did not register for legal entry. Entry fees were prohibitively high for many Mexican workers. Moreover, U.S. authorities subjected Mexican immigrants, in particular, to kerosene baths and humiliating delousing procedures because they believed Mexican immigrants carried disease and filth on their bodies. Instead of traveling to a port of entry, many Mexicans informally crossed the border at will, as both U.S. and Mexican citizens had done for decades.

When the debate stalled over how many Mexicans to allow in each year, Blease shifted attention to stopping the large number of border crossings that took place outside ports of entry. He suggested criminalizing unmonitored entry.

According to Blease’s bill, “unlawfully entering the country” would be a misdemeanor, while unlawfully returning to the United States after deportation would be a felony. The idea was to force Mexican immigrants into an authorized and monitored stream that could be turned on and turned off at will at ports of entry. Any immigrant who entered the United States outside the bounds of this stream would be a criminal subject to fines, imprisonment and ultimately deportation. But it was a crime designed to impact Mexican immigrants, in particular.

Neither the western agricultural businessmen nor the restrictionists registered any objections. Congress passed Blease’s bill, the Immigration Act of March 4, 1929, and dramatically altered the story of crime and punishment in the United States.

Good point Shark. I remember this back in the 80's. Right wingers don't believe in facts. Remember Giuliani said "truth isn't truth" and Conway said "the facts were alternative". Man don't waste your time debating these people.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point Shark. I remember this back in the 80's. Right wingers don't believe in facts. Remember Giuliani said "truth isn't truth" and Conway said "the facts were alternative". Man don't waste your time debating these people.

I dont expect any of these guys to suddenly become Democrats. Hell Im not.

I do on occasion feel that the difference between a real conservative (Republican) and a Trumpcan needs to be pointed out. And i do think at he end of it all, this man will either damage the Republican party, or worse the country.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. We are in one of the most troubling times in our country since the 70s and your answer is to stop talking. That will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.