• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Wish List:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)New Coach: offensive minded coach and let him bring in an Asst who knows D. A good mix.
2)Match any off for Butler
3)Trade wither Noah or Gibson; I would rather trade Noah. He has more value. Only problem I don't know what to trade him for.
4)Re sign Dunleavy but not for a starter. He needs to be our bench player.
5)Re sign Brooks
6)Draft either a center who can help right away or draft a good back up PG.
7)Let Hinrich Go. He really should retire. He is done.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)New Coach: offensive minded coach and let him bring in an Asst who knows D. A good mix.
2)Match any off for Butler
3)Trade wither Noah or Gibson; I would rather trade Noah. He has more value. Only problem I don't know what to trade him for.
4)Re sign Dunleavy but not for a starter. He needs to be our bench player.
5)Re sign Brooks
6)Draft either a center who can help right away or draft a good back up PG.
7)Let Hinrich Go. He really should retire. He is done.
1. I agree on the new coach. I think we will get a good candidate or thibs will reluctantly be back next year. I hope the front office finds someone because I don't want thibs beating the team up for another year.
2. Butler will get the max from us, no doubt.
3. I agree with trading either Noah or Gibson, but we wont get much in return for either. I doubt anyone wants Noah. He is a shell of his former self and he could easily become a locker room issue for another team if he sucks this hard. I actually think Gibson might have more value.
4. I don't care if we resign Dunleavy. He would be a nice bench player, but I want to see what we have with McD and Snell.
5. Brooks might go the way of every other back up pg we had. I don't think he would look as good without thibs system anyway.
6. They just need to keep doing what they are doing in the drafts. The draft is this front offices saving grace. They have gotten so many gems late in drafts.
7. Hinrich has a player option. He can pick it up if he wants. I'm pretty sure that's what he will do. I doubt the next coach plays him as much though.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I agree on the new coach. I think we will get a good candidate or thibs will reluctantly be back next year. I hope the front office finds someone because I don't want thibs beating the team up for another year.
2. Butler will get the max from us, no doubt.
3. I agree with trading either Noah or Gibson, but we wont get much in return for either. I doubt anyone wants Noah. He is a shell of his former self and he could easily become a locker room issue for another team if he sucks this hard. I actually think Gibson might have more value.
4. I don't care if we resign Dunleavy. He would be a nice bench player, but I want to see what we have with McD and Snell.
5. Brooks might go the way of every other back up pg we had. I don't think he would look as good without thibs system anyway.
6. They just need to keep doing what they are doing in the drafts. The draft is this front offices saving grace. They have gotten so many gems late in drafts.
7. Hinrich has a player option. He can pick it up if he wants. I'm pretty sure that's what he will do. I doubt the next coach plays him as much though.

1. Either Thibbs changes or Garpax changes, either way

2. This should be Butlers team and sadly have not seen enough of this Jimmy and Rose together.

3. Noah is more valuable to a team looking for an expiring contract, Taj the more valuable player.

4. To be honest, Dunleavy was always just supposed to be a bench player. It was Thibbs that changed that plan and made him a starter. McDermott should have played more to be able to take that bench role next year.

5. You sign players to be there in the playoffs. Brooks can hit 30 footers, gets away with little underhand scoop shots around the rim, but was an embarrassment to himself and the team in the playoffs. He works in a system that accepts trading baskets for three quarters. If that system ends up here he should return, but thats one of them if its not broke dont fix it and coming up with rehab backup PG's has worked. For 900k he works, he will be looking for 3 million.

6. Really dont think there is much of any conversation with Thibbs and garpax about the players they look for in the draft. Seeing Butler this season will probably have more teams taking that defensive guy and let him learn offense as a full time job.

7. Kirk can play, the problem is that when he runs the point, they run the same plays as if Derrick was running the point. Kirk needs to be able to settle the team down, pass the ball around where the other 4 positions have a chance to touch the ball, not dribble 10 seconds and shoot.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Either Thibbs changes or Garpax changes, either way

2. This should be Butlers team and sadly have not seen enough of this Jimmy and Rose together.

3. Noah is more valuable to a team looking for an expiring contract, Taj the more valuable player.

4. To be honest, Dunleavy was always just supposed to be a bench player. It was Thibbs that changed that plan and made him a starter. McDermott should have played more to be able to take that bench role next year.

5. You sign players to be there in the playoffs. Brooks can hit 30 footers, gets away with little underhand scoop shots around the rim, but was an embarrassment to himself and the team in the playoffs. He works in a system that accepts trading baskets for three quarters. If that system ends up here he should return, but thats one of them if its not broke dont fix it and coming up with rehab backup PG's has worked. For 900k he works, he will be looking for 3 million.

6. Really dont think there is much of any conversation with Thibbs and garpax about the players they look for in the draft. Seeing Butler this season will probably have more teams taking that defensive guy and let him learn offense as a full time job.

7. Kirk can play, the problem is that when he runs the point, they run the same plays as if Derrick was running the point. Kirk needs to be able to settle the team down, pass the ball around where the other 4 positions have a chance to touch the ball, not dribble 10 seconds and shoot.

So true about Brooks. He just wasn't ready for the playoffs or he just compete at that level when playoffs comes. I was very disappointed in him.

Hinrich can't play. He was a -34 in the playoffs when he was in the game. he is done. He can be a ok 3rd PG now in his career. Fill in when some one gets hurt. He can play D anymore and gives you nothing on offense. I hope we move on some how.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Hinrich was guarding a point guard in the playoffs. He was on Smith or Shumpbert, both are damn near threes and neither of those guys were any resemblance of what they were in new york. His last year here his final stint he was guarding 3's and 4's in the playoffs. This switching scheme Thibbs stuck with blew rhino dick. If they allow Kirk to just man up he can play, he can get in players heads, he can cause disruptions. This switching bullshit ate up the entire defense.