• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Time Kill

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning: The Greatest Dome QB Ever
YR: Why do you still have that in your footer? If it's a diss on Manning, isn't it even a bigger diss to consider Breeze the greatest dome QB ever? Or are you really honoring him as the greatest dome QB ever? Is there another reason?

This is a straight up honest question.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YR: Why do you still have that in your footer? If it's a diss on Manning, isn't it even a bigger diss to consider Breeze the greatest dome QB ever? Or are you really honoring him as the greatest dome QB ever? Is there another reason?

This is a straight up honest question.
It's a diss on Manning supporters that feel he is the greatest ever more than it is about any QB.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a diss on Manning supporters that feel he is the greatest ever more than it is about any QB.
That makes sense...

Peyton Manning: Greatest Regular Season Stat Grabbing QB Ever?

Peyton Manning: Would Be Greatest Playoff Stat Grabbing QB Ever, but too few games to qualify?

Peyton Manning: Greatest QB Ever (Except when it mattered most)?

Peyton Manning: Greatest QB/Tap Dancer Ever?

Last edited:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we've got to put up with commentators ejaculating over Patrick Mahomes.

Did you see that stats they posted prior to the game last night? He's a a three year GOAT.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to take a few seconds to brag............please forgive me if you don't care.

Head coach called my grandson into his office this morning after his workout. He has to be in the weight room at 5:25 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday until 7:00 am. He told him that he's A Team. Freshman Starter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He made the decision after he caught all 7 passes thrown at him yesterday and convinced the coach when he threw a 60 yard TD pass to another WR.

I swear I'm gonna start killin' healthy researchers if they don't come up up with a working vaccine before Halloween.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True
Now we've got to put up with commentators ejaculating over Patrick Mahomes.

Did you see that stats they posted prior to the game last night? He's a a three year GOAT.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm diabetic and had to have laser eye surgery today.

Typical diabetic, that the high sugar causes a lot of problems and one is that the retina grow blood vessels that are very weak and rupture. Most people don't do anything until they have serious hemoerraging. Mine was minor but the doc wanted to take care of it now. He has a brand new retinal laser and I took 70 shots to my left retina. For about five minutes after surgery, I had zero sight i my left eye. It's been about 3 hours and I have light but everything in that eye is a complete blur.

Some free advice................don't ignore anything with your eyes. If something seems wrong, see an Ophthalmologist immediately.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Typical diabetic, that the high sugar causes a lot of problems and one is that the retina grow blood vessels that are very weak and rupture. Most people don't do anything until they have serious hemoerraging. Mine was minor but the doc wanted to take care of it now. He has a brand new retinal laser and I took 70 shots to my left retina. For about five minutes after surgery, I had zero sight i my left eye. It's been about 3 hours and I have light but everything in that eye is a complete blur.

Some free advice................don't ignore anything with your eyes. If something seems wrong, see an Ophthalmologist immediately.

Even if you think your eyes are great, everyone should see an eye doctor.
It's amazing what they can see...no pun intended...about your health.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is another situations where the right emoji isn't here.

Using like doesn't work since you list having diabetes and needing surgery, and you left out whether the procedure was 100% success (I hope it was), which would be the logical part to like. I don't want you to think I like that you have an ailment or needed surgery. I like anyways for the free advice.

The cake emoji could work, as in giving a reward for your situation, but do I want to give cake to a diabetic?

No others apply any better.

Be well BK!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather lose my sight over my hearing makes it a lot easier to fuck and ugly bitch

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What if I can't see the opthalmologist?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The procedure worked. The bleeding has stopped. Nothing stops the retina from producing the vessels except correcting the blood sugar levels. My A1C has come down from 11.4 to 7.2 over the past 9 months and I check a sensor in my arm at least 6 times a day.

@traveler, your advice couldn't be more true:
""Even if you think your eyes are great, everyone should see an eye doctor.
It's amazing what they can see...no pun intended...about your health.""

The equipment used for an eye exam is incredible. Like Traveler says, these exams tell the doctor a lot more
about your true health because the eyes don't lie.