• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

off season / FA 2020 thread

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP is the epitome of professionalism and glad to have him back for another year. If it were not for dumbass, AP would have certainly pushed for another 1,000 yard season as I believe he fell short 102 yards or 1 game of which he was a healthy inactive.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at available FA's that may actually be available and not resigned by their respective teams I would prefer:

(2) Defense: S Tre Boston & CB James Bradberry or a consolation of: S Justin Simmons.
(2) Offense: TE Austin Hooper & WR Robbie Anderson or a consolation of: WR Breshad Perriman.

Maybe we can replace Moses in 2021. Looking to resign Schreff & Flowers while bringing TW's back.(RESTRUCTURE)

Going into the draft to target Young at #2 while adding the remaining following picks: LB, CB, OL, RB, WR. Most of the remaining picks after Young are for depth anyway. We have a few WR's on our roster we can continue to develop as well.

OFFENSE:
QB HASKINS (FA VET/SMITH)
RB GUICE (PETERSON/LOVE)
WR McCLAUREN
WR ANDERSON
WR SIMMS
TE HOOPER
OT WILLIAMS
OT MOSES
G FLOWERS
G SCHREFF
C ROLLIER

DEFENSE:
E YOUNG (KERRIGAN)
E SWEAT (ANDERSON)
T PAYNE (SETTLE)
T IONADIS (ALLEN)
LB HOLCOMB
LB BOSTIC
LB DION HAMILTON
CB BRADBERRY
CB DUNBAR
FS BOSTON
SS COLLINS

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at available FA's that may actually be available and not resigned by their respective teams I would prefer:

(2) Defense: S Tre Boston & CB James Bradberry or a consolation of: S Justin Simmons.
(2) Offense: TE Austin Hooper & WR Robbie Anderson or a consolation of: WR Breshad Perriman.

Maybe we can replace Moses in 2021. Looking to resign Schreff & Flowers while bringing TW's back.(RESTRUCTURE)

Going into the draft to target Young at #2 while adding the remaining following picks: LB, CB, OL, RB, WR. Most of the remaining picks after Young are for depth anyway. We have a few WR's on our roster we can continue to develop as well.

OFFENSE:
RB GUICE (PETERSON/LOVE)
WR McCLAUREN
WR ANDERSON
WR SIMMS
TE HOOPER
OT WILLIAMS
OT MOSES
G FLOWERS
G SCHREFF
C ROLLIER

DEFENSE:
E YOUNG (KERRIGAN)
E SWEAT (ANDERSON)
T PAYNE (SETTLE)
T IONADIS (ALLEN)
LB HOLCOMB
LB BOSTIC
LB DION HAMILTON
CB BRADBERRY
CB DUNBAR
FS BOSTON
SS COLLINS

I think we have to pick up a LB in free agency as the LB corps you just posted would be cut to pieces. I wish we had 100 million in cap but we do not. Thatis why I think we should trade back from that #2 spot to pick up more talent. We can actually still get an Edge with one of the picks we get back in the trade package.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have to pick up a LB in free agency as the LB corps you just posted would be cut to pieces. I wish we had 100 million in cap but we do not. Thatis why I think we should trade back from that #2 spot to pick up more talent. We can actually still get an Edge with one of the picks we get back in the trade package.
I'm with you but we will only have so much money and why spend it all? Could we add Shaq Lawson?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Hentges as our 3. Moss in 3rd and Hooper.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Hentges as our 3. Moss in 3rd and Hooper.

Agreed..or Ebron. We have to help Simba out.
I honestly think we use the draft to address the offense mostly and FA to shore up the defense

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OFFENSE:
RB GUICE (PETERSON/LOVE)
WR McCLAUREN
WR ANDERSON
WR SIMMS
TE HOOPER
OT WILLIAMS
OT MOSES
G FLOWERS
G SCHREFF
C ROLLIER

DEFENSE:
E YOUNG (KERRIGAN)
E SWEAT (ANDERSON)
T PAYNE (SETTLE)
T IONADIS (ALLEN)
LB HOLCOMB
LB BOSTIC
LB DION HAMILTON
CB BRADBERRY
CB DUNBAR
FS BOSTON
SS COLLINS

I like it. Hopefully we have enough money to do what you say. With that model, RK or Allen should be traded. If we get a 2nd round pick for one of these guys we wouldn't have to go after Hooper and get a TE in the 2nd round. Hooper is going to get a big pay day. We will be overpaying for Bradberry already. Plus no need to pay for the WR Anderson. The money will go to bring back Flowers and Scherff.

I also put Anderson at OLB and SDH to the bench.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Hopefully we have enough money to do what you say. With that model, RK or Allen should be traded. If we get a 2nd round pick for one of these guys we wouldn't have to go after Hooper and get a TE in the 2nd round. Hooper is going to get a big pay day. We will be overpaying for Bradberry already. Plus no need to pay for the WR Anderson. The money will go to bring back Flowers and Scherff.

I also put Anderson at OLB and SDH to the bench.
Anderson at Olb would be a disaster on coverage
And why the hell would you trade Allen ? And for a 2nd rounder at that when you spent a first to get him ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson at Olb would be a disaster on coverage
And why the hell would you trade Allen ? And for a 2nd rounder at that when you spent a first to get him ?

b/c we wouldn't be able to get a first for him. there is an overload on the dline. Anderson should be able to play OLB. Or move him at ILB.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only possible OLBer position I can imagine Anderson in is Sam LBer. If I was the opponent and saw him over there I would be running plays to put him in pass coverage.

It is going to be interesting to see what Del Rio can do with the LBers we have. There is a good possibility that the Redskins have almost all new LBers after 2 years.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c we wouldn't be able to get a first for him. there is an overload on the dline. Anderson should be able to play OLB. Or move him at ILB.
Then don’t trade him trade Ironman