• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham Jr Rumors

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that the Eagles are looking into a potential trade for OBJ ... how do you guys feel about this? I would be in 100% Don't know how it would work money wise ... but OBJ, Alshon and DJax when he comes back would make for a hell of a trio ... add in Ertz and our Offense would be pretty unstoppable.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would have to be a rumor just to get people talking about something. For one I think the price would be way too high and if I am giving up premium picks it would have to be for Jalen Ramsey. With that said......if OBJ was on this team with Alshon and Djax this team would be literally unstoppable.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would have to be a rumor just to get people talking about something. For one I think the price would be way too high and if I am giving up premium picks it would have to be for Jalen Ramsey. With that said......if OBJ was on this team with Alshon and Djax this team would be literally unstoppable.

The problem is that the Jags have pretty much made it clear that they are not trading Ramsey. I don't think there is a Corner out there to be had in trade who would be able to step right in and be a difference maker like Ramsey would have been. So you look for alternative ways to improve your team and OBJ imo could be an impact player immediately in this Offense. Look what Amari Cooper did for Dallas last season and while a really good receiver, he's no OBJ. Beckham's still only just 26 and he's locked in till 2023. Cleveland's play calling is just horrible and Baker Mayfield has been vastly over rated ... I think OBJ with Wentz would be tremendous for the next few years.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went and read up quick.....most substantial thing I saw was a call was made to the Browns. Howie is always making calls.

In a Universe where this feels realistic I absolutely salivate over OBJ, Alshon and DJax. However, I am not totally sure I want him on my team. He has shown to have this way to be a monster in the stats, but also to do other bullshit a team doesn't need at times too. I want his talent, but not him, if that makes any sense.

Ramsey....thats just a hell no at this point. Owner is not moving him.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six trades that should be made before the NFL trade deadline | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

Heres one that caught my interest.....I will just stick it here:

CB WILLIAM JACKSON IIIPHILADELPHIA EAGLES
The Bengals have a few assets they might be willing to move if they embrace the rebuild, and one of them is cornerback William Jackson, whose career started off so promisingly but has yet to kick on the way the team would have hoped. Jackson missed his rookie year injured but then earned an overall PFF grade of 90.2 his first year starting in what was arguably the greatest statistical cornerback season we have seen since PFF started grading in 2006. He allowed a passer rating of just 36.1, lower than if the quarterback had just thrown the ball into the dirt every play instead, and gave up only 151 yards over the entire year. After just five games of 2019, he has already allowed 188, but the talent is still evident.

The Eagles have one the game’s most complete rosters, but their biggest weakness is in the secondary, and it’s getting worse as injuries strike. They could take a gamble on a player with huge potential like Jackson, who could transform the unit in the short term and help them run at a Super Bowl but also potentially be a cornerstone going forward if the move works out. If not, they can say goodbye and recoup draft capital in the form of a compensatory pick if he signs elsewhere.

Could provide us an improvement and probably wouldnt take much to move Cincy to sellers.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is the offense going to be as unstoppable as the browns offense was going to be? i don't think OBJ is going to take us from 24th in yards to top 5. i think we can pass the browns at 23 though.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key would be what do we give up? I don't want to give up Goedert - Agholor, OK. Please take him.

f we add OBJ to Ertz, Goedert, Alshon, and DJAX, then YES!!! Do it Howie!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key would be what do we give up? I don't want to give up Goedert - Agholor, OK. Please take him.

f we add OBJ to Ertz, Goedert, Alshon, and DJAX, then YES!!! Do it Howie!

I totally agree. But I doubt that was Clevelands reply. In fact, I would be pretty willing to bet that Clevelands reply was something along the lines of "not for sale". At least at this point.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense for Cleveland, they cannot give up this quickly unless there is something we don't know about. That is completely possible with OBJ.

It sounds amazing to think of Wentz tossing jumpers to OBJ and Alshon with DJax burning down the field but the fact is three out of those four guys can't seem to stay healthy.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense for Cleveland, they cannot give up this quickly unless there is something we don't know about. That is completely possible with OBJ.

It sounds amazing to think of Wentz tossing jumpers to OBJ and Alshon with DJax burning down the field but the fact is three out of those four guys can't seem to stay healthy.

And if Cleveland were willing to cut bait so quick what does that say about having such a....personality...on the roster?