• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oculus quest

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I’m thinking about buying the oculus quest 1 or 2 for Xmas. I would like to get some input from anyone on if I should pull the trigger? You like it? Don’t like it? Pros? Cons? Buy quest 1 or 2? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one has one? Again, any info would be helpful.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mandatory facebook acct. films everything you point it at, why not just give zuckerberg a key to your home... if for some reason the acct associated to the headset gets banned from facebook your headset is a cool looking paperweight.

If it wasnt associated with facebook i would buy one just because quest 2 is badass. But im not into VR fad. A coworker recently bought one a s says they are fantastic. Hes a programmer and is desperate to get the company to buy a few for the department, hes enraptured by shared virtual environments, as well as the AR aspects. Went on and on about the navys blue angels 360 video, and he thinks it will ruin the movie industry if it catches on, as the movies can be as captivating as an IMAX theater.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mandatory facebook acct. films everything you point it at, why not just give zuckerberg a key to your home... if for some reason the acct associated to the headset gets banned from facebook your headset is a cool looking paperweight.

If it wasnt associated with facebook i would buy one just because quest 2 is badass. But im not into VR fad. A coworker recently bought one a s says they are fantastic. Hes a programmer and is desperate to get the company to buy a few for the department, hes enraptured by shared virtual environments, as well as the AR aspects. Went on and on about the navys blue angels 360 video, and he thinks it will ruin the movie industry if it catches on, as the movies can be as captivating as an IMAX theater.
Yea, I’m not a fan of the Facebook connect but I got one for my kid and so far so good. We only have one game but looking for new ones now.

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You HAVE TO have a Facebook account? WTF is up with that? My daughter wants this. No one in my house has Facebook.