• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OC? DC? Anybody Home??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have not had an official Defensive Coordinator since Matt Patricia left for the Detroit Lions. Bill Belichick refused to comment about Patricia coming back to the patriots which fueled all kinds of speculation. Right now, according to most of the beat media, Jerod Mayo and Steve Belichick are calling the defense on a rotating basis very week and one of them will be the next DC of the NEP.

Josh McDaniel has been the on/off Offensive Coordinator since he returned from Denver and Bill O'Brien took the Houston Texans HC job. Bert Breer openly stated that the Los Angeles Chargers have spoken with JM about their Head Coaching job which will become available at the end of the month. The Chargers GM is Josh's Team mate and close friend from OSU.

Breer also said that the Jacksonville Jaguars have spoken with JM about their HC/and GM position and if he doesn't want the GM position, he can hire a GM to work with. What makes this job even more interesting is that the Jags have been guaranteed that they will be the first team given an option to relocate to London. As of today the Jags have the #2 pick in the draft and will take Justin Fields unless Josh wants someone else if he takes the job. Basically he could pick the kid he wants to groom.

The big question is this........................When Josh walked away from the Colts job and came back to Patriots, was he promised the Patriots HC job when BB decides to walk away? Would he walk away again for what appears to be ideal jobs in LA or Jacksonville?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite OC/DC

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots have not had an official Defensive Coordinator since Matt Patricia left for the Detroit Lions. Bill Belichick refused to comment about Patricia coming back to the patriots which fueled all kinds of speculation. Right now, according to most of the beat media, Jerod Mayo and Steve Belichick are calling the defense on a rotating basis very week and one of them will be the next DC of the NEP.

Josh McDaniel has been the on/off Offensive Coordinator since he returned from Denver and Bill O'Brien took the Houston Texans HC job. Bert Breer openly stated that the Los Angeles Chargers have spoken with JM about their Head Coaching job which will become available at the end of the month. The Chargers GM is Josh's Team mate and close friend from OSU.

Breer also said that the Jacksonville Jaguars have spoken with JM about their HC/and GM position and if he doesn't want the GM position, he can hire a GM to work with. What makes this job even more interesting is that the Jags have been guaranteed that they will be the first team given an option to relocate to London. As of today the Jags have the #2 pick in the draft and will take Justin Fields unless Josh wants someone else if he takes the job. Basically he could pick the kid he wants to groom.

The big question is this........................When Josh walked away from the Colts job and came back to Patriots, was he promised the Patriots HC job when BB decides to walk away? Would he walk away again for what appears to be ideal jobs in LA or Jacksonville?
Yes I think JM takes the HC job and I am more inclined to think with the Chargers I think Herbert would make the difference in that decision. But I also think he should be HC only and they need to get a good GM.

As for DC I would hate if Patricia came back I actually liked and like what Flores did and does, that is the type DC I prefer and I tend to think if BB would release control and hand to Mayo we might get that. I think Mayo is the better option over Mullet Man

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck no on Patricia. He can take his bend and break defense anywhere but NE please. HIs defenses were painful to watch. We lost two Super Bowls with him as DC and in both games you could easily point to the defense as the reason for the loss.

Unlike some others here I like McD but I gotta figure he's gonna be a HC sooner than later.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck no on Patricia. He can take his bend and break defense anywhere but NE please. HIs defenses were painful to watch. We lost two Super Bowls with him as DC and in both games you could easily point to the defense as the reason for the loss.

Unlike some others here I like McD but I gotta figure he's gonna be a HC sooner than later.
I too like Josh but he deserves another shot at HC and I feel the Chargers are the best fit.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ferris buellers day off GIF

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Belichick refused to comment about Patricia coming back to the patriots which fueled all kinds of speculation.
If this were true then BB merely moving his lips should cause all finds of speculation. How often does he move his lips where he doesn't defer an answer instead of providing an answer?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too like Josh but he deserves another shot at HC and I feel the Chargers are the best fit.
I like Josh but he is over-rated. Game plans occasionally suck really badly. Sometimes he outsmarts himself, sometimes too vanilla.....