• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oakland Raiders Ongoing Thread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So complicated

66MM cap spending and 7.5MM cap space, (with 123MM estimated total cap) obviously lots of "dead" money hiding somewhere, but by all accounts our fortunes are improving.

Politically I am not a fan of change, but as far as the Raiders go I am a big fan, the time has come and I am willing to show patience for the effort.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First preseason game tonight vs. Cowboys

I'm not much into preseason football, but it's something..

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders win Week 1 of the preseason against the Cowboys 19-17

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts from Preseason game 1:

Impressed with Pryor but he needs to slow down and not throw across his body. Almost a guaranteed INT every time.

Flynn seems to be adapting to the WCO fairly easily in Oakland, which is nice. He has experience from Seattle with the WCO but I think Reggie can develop it more. I like that we've gravitated back to this style of offense. Pryor can definitely scramble if needed so this should be easy for him as well granted he thinks a bit more.

LOVED the TD from McGloin to Butler. Pretty sure Wilson will be out the door if he doesn't step it up.

Sio Moore is IMPRESSIVE! Can't wait to see what else this guy can do on the field.

Defense did way better than I thought they would. Hope they can keep it up. Glad to see Woodson back in black.

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH I LOVE how we're using FB more! Don't see too many teams still use fullbacks. Our screen passes were much more effective as well. Last year I was always so nervous watching a screen ahahah

MarvHubbardFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, seeing the holes close on McFadden wasn't too cool.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor sure didn't show me anything last night to indicate he deserves to start, but none of the QBs have clearly showed they deserve to either. Maybe give Wilson the chance although he has arguably looked the worst of all of them with his limited playing time.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH I LOVE how we're using FB more! Don't see too many teams still use fullbacks. Our screen passes were much more effective as well. Last year I was always so nervous watching a screen ahahah

Marcel Reece is one of the most talented FB's in the league, shouldn't be a surprise.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Raiders fans. Both our teams need a win badly. Here's to a good game with no injuries. Hail.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL General Board Mock Draft

Hey guys. We are doing a Mock Draft on the general board and I think you guys should come be apart of it. Come check out the thread and see if your team has been taken yet:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ortsHoopla-draft-mock-off-season-signups.html

And if they have, don't worry, I'm sure the person picking won't mind coming to the team board and discussing picks with you. The team boards will be like the war rooms for each team. This should be very fun for everyone. Many boards have done this before and it was a great experience. Especially if you love the draft, this is something you should for sure check out.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Mock Draft 3/31

New Mock Draft 3/31

Calling on any Raider fans the mock draft is needing a GM and a assistant GM to make your pick. The draft requires that teams have a GM and a assistant GM in case he/she can't make the selection then a assistant will be present for the selection. So please go to the NFL forum Nos' SportsHoopla N.F.L. Mock Draft and say that you can be the GM or the assistant GM. Thanks.

Rules are:
The Draft will begin Monday March 31st at 10:00am EST.

We will ask that each team have a main GM and an asst GM who is allowed to make the selects for the team.

You will be required to leave a list if there is any chance you will be away when your pick comes up. If you do not leave a list and you miss your pick you will be skipped and someone else will be allowed to takeover the GM position for your team. Not trying to be an ass about it but this cannot be successful if we miss picks.

There will be no trading of players however you will be allowed to trade picks but the picks must be within 100 points on the draft value chart.

Trades can be given to me starting March 23rd, remember both teams must PM me the trade and that they have accepted it.

Walters Football Site: NFL Draft Value Chart

Both teams will need to PM me the trade and that they have agreed upon it. Please when sending me the trade include the round and pick of each pick traded.

I will have 4 threads for the draft. The Discussion thread, the selection thread, the trade thread and the full draft thread.

Please only post on the discussion thread and only post your picks on the selection thread, the trade and full draft thread will be view only, please do not post on them.

I will keep the trade and full draft thread as updated as possible. please use Ctrl + F on the full draft thread to view if a player you want has already been selected.

Two things are needed for a mock draft to be successful. Be Patient and leave a list!

If you have ideas or i've forgotten something please let me know.

*** After the draft has concluded there will be a vote to determine who has done the best job for his/her team. The voting will be done by division, posters will vote for which team had the best draft for every division and then once decided there will be a playoff to determine who has done the overall best job drafting for their team.

Atlanta Falcons : Logicallylethal
Carolina Panthers :
New Orleans Saints : fearthepelicans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers : Clayton
Chicago Bears :
Detroit Lions : Microwahevo & Lionstop1
Green Bay Packers : Pack 500
Minnesota Vikings : Nos
Dallas Cowboys : UK Cowboy &
New York Giants :
Philadelphia Eagles :
Washington Redskins : Ritzarmy & VTSparks
Arizona Cardinals : Davis Mike
St. Louis Rams : Johnny &
San Francisco 49ers : supreme clientele 81 &
Seattle Seahawks :
Houston Texans : gkekoa
Indianapolis Colts : sjballer03
Jacksonville Jaguars : CalamityX11
Tennessee Titans : godsavethetitans &
Buffalo Bills :
Miami Dolphins : Jakology &
New England Patriots : melmaan &
New York Jets :
Baltimore Ravens :
Cincinnati Bengals : DanBengalfan &
Cleveland Browns : Shanemansj13 &
Pittsburgh Steelers : FaCe-LeE-uS
Denver Broncos : cdumler7 & Randymon
Kansas City Chiefs : NJBuckO's
Oakland Raiders :
San Diego Chargers : HizzleRocker

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 Round mock.. At 5 I would take ONE of the best QBs that fell to 5.. At 2 I would take S Calvin Pryor.. At 3 Tre Mason RB.. At 4 Aaron Murray QB.. With the rest of the picks OL and DL..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need an assistant

I will GM for us, looking for an assistant, need help when duty calls outside the 'Hoop.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im game, but nobody really likes my picks so I would not be much help..