• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NY Mets @ Chi. Cubs (6/20-23)

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought about going to one of the games in this series since the Metsies are in town. Going to catch one of their upcoming games when they come play the Sox later in the summer.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought about going to one of the games in this series since the Metsies are in town. Going to catch one of their upcoming games when they come play the Sox later in the summer.

I'm going to 2 of the 4 game series here against the Giants next month, after the all-star break.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mets challenged the force out at 2nd call..which would've been the 3rd out...and they won the challenge.
Dom Smith is safe at 2nd....Alonso scores from 3rd.
Frazier is credited w/ a 2 out rbi single.

10-0 mid 6th.

Wow...they've scored at least 1 run in every inning so far.
Who are these guys??
:D

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, Dead & Company are at Citi Field tomorrow. Just saw them at Wrigley last Saturday.

yep...they're on their summer tour...

They were here a week or 2 ago...at the Shoreline amphitheater down in Mountain View in the silicon valley. I didn't go. I'm an old deadhead, ever since the mid 70's.
Been to literally hundreds of shows over the years...all around the country. 1st show was in '73. Last one was about 2 yrs ago. I go to Phil's restaurant/nite club (Terrapin Crossroads) up in Marin once in a while. There are always good jam bands playing there 7 days & nights a week.

( ~);-}

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...they're on their summer tour...

They were here a week or 2 ago...at the Shoreline amphitheater down in Mountain View in the silicon valley. I didn't go. I'm an old deadhead, ever since the mid 70's.
Been to literally hundreds of shows over the years...all around the country. 1st show was in '73. Last one was about 2 yrs ago. I go to Phil's restaurant/nite club (Terrapin Crossroads) up in Marin once in a while. There are always good jam bands playing there 7 days & nights a week.
I was going to ask if you went to the Mountain View one.

If Dead & Co does their Riviera Maya three day shindig this upcoming year, I plan on going. Told the wife, and she rolled her eyes. Said she'd sit by the pool the whole time.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to ask if you went to the Mountain View one.

If Dead & Co does their Riviera Maya three day shindig this upcoming year, I plan on going. Told the wife, and she rolled her eyes. Said she'd sit by the pool the whole time.

They did back in January.