• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ny jet thread..should there be one?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cbs Nose GIF by HULU
Another good skill to have: can you take balls to the face?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent, git on out to Florham Park already
Elijah Moore's picking me up tomorrow morning. When I make this team I can already see the made for TV movie they'll make about it. The working title is "The Really, Really Blind Side".

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win yesterday to go into the bye week 6-3. Also nice to see the refs keep their flags in their pockets and let the teams play. I think there was a combined 6 or 7 penalties for the entire game.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win yesterday to go into the bye week 6-3. Also nice to see the refs keep their flags in their pockets and let the teams play. I think there was a combined 6 or 7 penalties for the entire game.

I cant read them though... sure they are 6-3... But they have only beaten 2 Starting QBs... One was Rodgers as he is playing like a bottom 5 QB, the other was Josh Allen...

They win sloppily and lose even worse... and it seems like they want to run the ball, but dont run until the 4th quarter...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yah, the best games are when refs keep their flags in their pockets. False starts and offsides I'm generally fine with, everyone can see those. But pass interference and holding have gotten a bit out of control. And if a game can go without a stupid roughing the passer penalty for as little as sneezing on the guy, all the better.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have flaws but their dline is beyond legit. If the defensive line stays healthy they'll keep most games close.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant read them though... sure they are 6-3... But they have only beaten 2 Starting QBs... One was Rodgers as he is playing like a bottom 5 QB, the other was Josh Allen...

They win sloppily and lose even worse... and it seems like they want to run the ball, but dont run until the 4th quarter...
I'm far from convinced but considering the injuries on offense I'll take the 6-3. The defense looks legit.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm far from convinced but considering the injuries on offense I'll take the 6-3. The defense looks legit.

If i knew their identity i would be much happier with the 6-3 record... But i hate the we play ugly and hope to win at the end philosophy... its kind of like the titans... but the titans at least have an identity and derrick henry...

The jets want to be a run first team, but wont commit to the run until they have the lead... it kind of makes no sense to me...

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i knew their identity i would be much happier with the 6-3 record... But i hate the we play ugly and hope to win at the end philosophy... its kind of like the titans... but the titans at least have an identity and derrick henry...

The jets want to be a run first team, but wont commit to the run until they have the lead... it kind of makes no sense to me...
Their lack of running the ball confused the hell out of me up until this game. Hopefully this game convinces them to stick to the run, they can't throw the ball 40 plus times a game and win. The defense keeps them in it so they shouldn't get to a point where they have to throw that much.

They should have Fant and Mitchell back on the O line sooner rather than later. Corey Davis should be back after the bye week as well.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd ran with this if I was a Jets fan. Very nice start and could easily slip in the playoffs. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd ran with this if I was a Jets fan. Very nice start and could easily slip in the playoffs. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?
It would certainly be interesting. This is the most talented team they've had in a while but that isn't exactly saying much. At the end of the day they're still the Jets and what can go wrong usually does. That being said, that was the first real meaningful win they've had in years. They beat Cincy and Tenn last year but the season was already over when they won those games

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would certainly be interesting. This is the most talented team they've had in a while but that isn't exactly saying much. At the end of the day they're still the Jets and what can go wrong usually does. That being said, that was the first real meaningful win they've had in years. They beat Cincy and Tenn last year but the season was already over when they won those games

At this point if they don’t make the playoffs it will be a huge disappointment. If I am not making the playoffs, I don’t like being 500 or better.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point if they don’t make the playoffs it will be a huge disappointment. If I am not making the playoffs, I don’t like being 500 or better.

Let me go deeper on this... It is one thing when you watch your team and they seem to be evolving, and then they dont make the playoffs... that is one thing...

But if the jets dont make the playoffs this season, how confident are you that the jets will be BETTER next season?? The way they are playing, i just dont see that yet... sure their defense looks very good... but defensive first teams still need capable offenses... Right now, Jet fans are not even convinced that Wilson will be our Franchise QB....

If they dont make the playoffs right now, that means they will be most likely will play under 500 for the rest of the season... and will most likely not be a top 10 pick, so, we have no confidence in them going into the future, AND they are most likely not getting a team changing draft pick...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand to a point...One playoff win won't do it, it's to the point of multiple wins is advancement and reasonable expectations for Dallas fans.
BUT for the Jets? Zero saw this, great additions and way ahead of expectations, ride the wave. Playing with house money if they get in.