• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NXT gets chopped

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ross Sapp tweeted them.

Give me a Minute to Finish dinner

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest names were Bobby Fish, Bronson Reed, Leon Ruff, Tyler Rust and Mercedes Martinez. Makes me wonder if Vince is trying to see how many AEW will grab.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest names were Bobby Fish, Bronson Reed, Tyler Rust and Mercedes Martinez. Makes me wonder if Vince is trying to see how many AEW will grab.

Mercedes would be like the second best talent on the roster outside of Rosa.

wwe basically turned her into gloried enhancement talent for its homegrown stars. There was never a plan for her, ever.

Reed is shocking. Stunning. He seems to be getting the main roster call up

fish and rust just take the legs out from under the diamond mine story

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mercedes would be like the second best talent on the roster outside of Rosa.

wwe basically turned her into gloried enhancement talent for its homegrown stars. There was never a plan for her, ever.

Reed is shocking. Stunning. He seems to be getting the main roster call up

fish and rust just take the legs out from under the diamond mine story
I’d say third because I think Deeb is real good.
Fish doesn’t surprise me because he’s a 40 some year old guy with a lot of injuries over the years.
Bronson is the big shocker since I thought a month ago, they were going to bring him up to the main roster.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fish doesn’t surprise me because he’s a 40 some year old guy with a lot of injuries over the years.
Bronson is the big shocker since I thought a month ago, they were going to bring him up to the main roster.

Is deeb full time aew? If so then yes, 3rd is fine

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say top 5. Shedia and Jay are on the list too

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say top 5. Shedia and Jay are on the list too

i am team jay.

she should’ve won the tourney if she stayed healthy imo.
Conti also put forth the best regular woman’s match of the first half of the year against shida.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Anna Jay needs more seasoning to be in that conversation in my opinion.

I was just thinking that. Grabbed a bit more dinner.

At a retirement party for a business man that I have known since I was 13, so almost 24 years.

Reed stuns me as well. He's all of what the WWE Wants and is looking for. He checks all of the FUCKING BOXES.

I read something the other day, ironically on Saturday, about the Wyatt cut. Apparently their not any "Wrestling Business Guys" making these decisions.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When more comes out.

Watch for the Names Nick Khan and I think Kathleen?????????

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking that. Grabbed a bit more dinner.

At a retirement party for a business man that I have known since I was 13, so almost 24 years.

Reed stuns me as well. He's all of what the WWE Wants and is looking for. He checks all of the FUCKING BOXES.

I read something the other day, ironically on Saturday, about the Wyatt cut. Apparently their not any "Wrestling Business Guys" making these decisions.
Ugh, no more midget wrestling.

gimme these big heavies

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kristina Salen is the other name

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck is this company doing? These cuts don't even make sense by their own logic. Bronson Reed is like 32 or 33. Very talented big man. Was poised for a call up. He's exactly the type of new talent you need to build into a star. People like Fish makes sense. He's fine. He's talented. But he's in his 40s and all he'll ever be. But a bunch of other talent they let go are in their 20s and can easily develop into stars. Do they literally think they can keep bringing back fucking Bill Goldberg forever? With all the talent they've cut this year, they have lost their damn mind.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck is this company doing? These cuts don't even make sense by their own logic. Bronson Reed is like 32 or 33. Very talented big man. Was poised for a call up. He's exactly the type of new talent you need to build into a star. People like Fish makes sense. He's fine. He's talented. But he's in his 40s and all he'll ever be. But a bunch of other talent they let go are in their 20s and can easily develop into stars. Do they literally think they can keep bringing back fucking Bill Goldberg forever? With all the talent they've cut this year, they have lost their damn mind.

It's weird but I don't think Vince is calling the shots on the releases. Nor Steph, Nor Trips....

it's Nick Khan, I think no relation to Tony, and Kristina Salen.

And there only worried about one thing............

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

and getting it sold

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird but I don't think Vince is calling the shots on the releases. Nor Steph, Nor Trips....

it's Nick Khan, I think no relation to Tony, and Kristina Salen.

And there only worried about one thing............

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

and getting it sold
I’ve been a ill believe it when the press conference happens guy, but no question it looks like a sales is coming

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they do need to free up $20 million or whatever the Rock’s fee is going to be for Wrestlemania.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they do need to free up $20 million or whatever the Rock’s fee is going to be for Wrestlemania.

which because of this peacock deal doesn’t even make sense for wwe

they have guaranteed money from peacock. A boost from the rock only increases nbc’s pockets on that front.

I am curious how much rock gear they could push but 20m in profits seems aggressive