• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nugz @ Warriors

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even going to say much here. We're gonna get whooped.

I'd try to be optimistic, and maybe they'll play better coming off a shit performance in Utah. If Utah put 118 on us though, then we can probably expect 130+ from Golden State unless we actually decide to play defense :wtf2:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets up seven at the half and looking pretty good. Ty, JJ, Foye, Robinson, and Chandler all had solid first halves. Not sure if I can stay awake to see the end, but hopefully we get what would be a nice road win against a good team.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome road win, Doc. Hickson, Robinson, and, of course, Ty, were particularly beastly!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call TD. I actually stayed up through the whole thing. Hickson and Nate Rob were ridiculous, and Ty made a couple clutch shots down the stretch.

Big key for me here though was the fact GS actually went up 116-115 with like 90 seconds left to play. This would've been a typical choke job by the Nugz, especially after being up 9 going into the 4th quarter. I was sure after David Lee hit those couple FT's, we'd go down to the other end and force a crap shot, they'd get possession, two more FT's and it'd be a wrap. I was wrong and will gladly eat my words as Nate canned a jumper the next time down and GS didn't score another point.

All the Hickson bashers can eat me too. I've been defending this guy all year, and last night I got to throw it some faces. The dude can't defend on the block for crap, but he's been great on the boards lately, and he's our most talented offensive big, except maybe for Moz.

And it was against the Warriors :suds: Good game fellas!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish Wilson Chandler would stop thinking he's Dale Ellis though.

I think he's forgotten how effective he can be when he goes to the rack.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish Wilson Chandler would stop thinking he's Dale Ellis though.

I think he's forgotten how effective he can be when he goes to the rack.

LOL When I turned it on I think I heard the announcers say that Chandler had scored 10 of our first 15 points. Maybe the hot start went to his head. :noidea:

Just looked at our record and the problem I see is that is that we have lost too many home games. The way I see it, Denver should win at least 75% of its home games. Do that and win about half the games on the road and finish with around 50 wins, which is usually enough to get our customary 8 seed. LOL

I will watch a week from today when we play at Portland, which figures to be another very difficult road game.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL When I turned it on I think I heard the announcers say that Chandler had scored 10 of our first 15 points. Maybe the hot start went to his head. :noidea:

Just looked at our record and the problem I see is that is that we have lost too many home games. The way I see it, Denver should win at least 75% of its home games. Do that and win about half the games on the road and finish with around 50 wins, which is usually enough to get our customary 8 seed. LOL

I will watch a week from today when we play at Portland, which figures to be another very difficult road game.

Yah, he did come out and get a few buckets, and one was a 3 pointer. Just seems to me sometimes that he falls in love with shooting jumpers when he's more than capable driving to the hoop.

Hell yes....we have lost too many home games. I think 4 of those losses at home came during that disgusting 8 game losing streak. Our play at home has been a far cry from a team that went 38-3 at the Pepsi Center last year. I honestly thought after that 8 game losing streak that this team was going to fall apart, and people would already be calling for Shaw's head. I'm glad I was wrong there.

I'm really hoping we're able to somehow get up in the 5-6 seed. I just don't want to be sitting at 7-8 seed where we'll more than likely have to go to San Antonio or OKC. Those two teams just seem to have our number over the past couple years, and if we can get any other matchup, I'd gladly take it.