• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now that the trolls are gone.....

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that's trolling. I look at is more as a lack of knowledge and failing to realize that the playoffs were more than the finals. The Heat needed to win 3 series to get to the finals and Wade played a major factor in each of those series.

And just because of how he looked in the Finals, I don't equate that to him being done.

I'll again reference how bad Ginobli was in the 2013 Finals and how important he was to this year's title.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that's trolling. I look at is more as a lack of knowledge and failing to realize that the playoffs were more than the finals. The Heat needed to win 3 series to get to the finals and Wade played a major factor in each of those series.

Yeah because the Finals aren't so important in the playoffs. :rollseyes:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because the Finals aren't so important in the playoffs. :rollseyes:

Who said that? Point is just because you don't perform well in the finals doesn't mean you're done. He had a bad series just as LBJ did in the 2011 finals.

When you make the finals so frequently you're bound to have a bad finals. Bosh had a bad ECF & Finals last year. Is he done?

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that? Point is just because you don't perform well in the finals doesn't mean you're done. He had a bad series just as LBJ did in the 2011 finals.

When you make the finals so frequently you're bound to have a bad finals. Bosh had a bad ECF & Finals last year. Is he done?

Wade's role is to come through in the Finals. The Heat can survive with Wade being medicore in the earlier rounds, but they can't survive with Wade being medicore in the Finals. Yes, Bosh is done, he was always done, IMO.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where is Kevin Love gonna go? I'm tired of sitting around waiting!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where is Kevin Love gonna go? I'm tired of sitting around waiting!

Smartest thing for him to do, imo, is just stay in Minny for this coming season and become a free agent. It might also give Minny their best chance at keeping him.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smartest thing for him to do, imo, is just stay in Minny for this coming season and become a free agent. It might also give Minny their best chance at keeping him.

I don't know I think any chance of that has ended, he clearly doesn't wanna stay in Minnesota...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know I think any chance of that has ended, he clearly doesn't wanna stay in Minnesota...

I agree that it's probably a long shot that he stays, but Flip seems intent on getting the T-Wolves to the playoffs this coming season. Love wants to win. If he stays and they go to the playoffs, he may decide Minny ain't so bad after all. Especially if he feels like they make some moves to improve.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly the way the Wolves luck runs it wouldn't surprise me if he broke a leg and missed 40 games and left after the season with the Wolves missing the playoffs and losing him getting nothing in return.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly the way the Wolves luck runs it wouldn't surprise me if he broke a leg and missed 40 games and left after the season with the Wolves missing the playoffs and losing him getting nothing in return.

Nice positive outlook there Mr. Sunshine.:lol:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how everyone continues to doubt Wade and ready to pen his obituary already just because he had a bad series

People forget that Wade was looking like vintage Wade the series before the finals against one of the top defenses in the league.

Everyone seems to have selective memory when it comes to these things.

Fall 7 times stand up 8.

Wade will be back

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolves and Vikings have been less than stellar.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how everyone continues to doubt Wade and ready to pen his obituary already just because he had a bad series

People forget that Wade was looking like vintage Wade the series before the finals against one of the top defenses in the league.

Fall 7 times stand up 8.

Wade will be back
Wade will be back with some NBA team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you hear? He's going to sign with the Lakers. Everyone wants to play for the Lakers.

Love's pretty much a lock to go back to his hometown LA and play for the Lakers according to their fans. Just like Paul George was going to do...............but for some reason, Paul re-signed with Indy.

As much as I like to bash Lakers fans (although it's been a while), I wouldn't be surprised if this time next year Kevin Love is wearing purple and gold. The writing just seems to be on the wall.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya he wasnt no true Heat fan like some of you. Made some of you guys look bad as a whole with his stupidity.

that dude was a complete embarrassment and NEVER shut up. i think Hammer and the other mods obliterated his dumb ass when he tried to show up here...:laugh3:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fall 7 times stand up 8.

Wade will be back

I agree that the Wade hate is overblown, but he did not look anything close to vintage.

He was arguably the best player in the NBA in 2009 and 2010. Defenses feared his ability to get in the lane and finish at the rim and they always sent help defenders at him on his drives.

In the Pacers series, he was being guarded straight up with very little help. He is still good enough to beat most defenders in the NBA in that situation because he is very strong and a skilled finisher, but he has very obviously lost a lot of his explosiveness and opposing defenses do not fear him anymore.

I think LeBron and Heat fans should be worried about what D Wade will be able to do in a couple years. Wade is better than Allen Iverson IMO, but guards like him who rely on getting to the rim often decline really fast. AI went from averaging 25 per game to being out of the league in like 2 seasons. Wade is bigger and stronger and has a better attitude than AI, so I am not suggesting that his career will follow a similar trajectory, but it should be a concern.

I guess my point is that Wade is still one of the better SGs in the NBA and likely will be again in 2015, but he has declined and fans should be worried about how much he has left in the tank. He does not have the type of game that tends to age well.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the Wade hate is overblown, but he did not look anything close to vintage.

He was arguably the best player in the NBA in 2009 and 2010. Defenses feared his ability to get in the lane and finish at the rim and they always sent help defenders at him on his drives.

In the Pacers series, he was being guarded straight up with very little help. He is still good enough to beat most defenders in the NBA in that situation because he is very strong and a skilled finisher, but he has very obviously lost a lot of his explosiveness and opposing defenses do not fear him anymore.

I think LeBron and Heat fans should be worried about what D Wade will be able to do in a couple years. Wade is better than Allen Iverson IMO, but guards like him who rely on getting to the rim often decline really fast. AI went from averaging 25 per game to being out of the league in like 2 seasons. Wade is bigger and stronger and has a better attitude than AI, so I am not suggesting that his career will follow a similar trajectory, but it should be a concern.

I guess my point is that Wade is still one of the better SGs in the NBA and likely will be again in 2015, but he has declined and fans should be worried about how much he has left in the tank. He does not have the type of game that tends to age well.

:agree: Wade needs to start refining his perimeter game more. That's the only way it will prolong his career. It certainly worked for Kobe, albeit he started working on it sooner than Wade would have.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Wade needs to start refining his perimeter game more. That's the only way it will prolong his career. It certainly worked for Kobe, albeit he started working on it sooner than Wade would have.

Don't forget Kobe's skill in the post, which has allowed him to avoid driving to the rim as much.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Kobe's skill in the post, which has allowed him to avoid driving to the rim as much.

Wade's post game is pretty good as well. But there's a definite disparity in jump shooting between the two. Something Wade needs to invest in this offseason.