• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

November Poster of the Month

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that word and I love my Cab when I get to indulge. Thanks Mingo and thanks for the clarification Mile High. I think I might pour my self a big salacious glass right now! :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy,Randy, Randy ....

Mingo is right ....glad for you buddy .. this thread is about a very positive poster .. Who I very much enjoy reading and like to call a friend ..

I am glad we came here and Randy you so deserve poster of the month .

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. It`s great to be part of a board where everyone here is worthy and a pleasure to traverse with. Seriously. This is a great "board" family and happy to be a part of it. Looking forward to many yrs ahead. Now I have to get back to banging my head against wall after that mind boggling 2nd half of football.:)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I have to get back to banging my head against wall after that mind boggling 2nd half of football.:)
Thank you so much for informing me that second half was football. I never would have guessed. :trash:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. It`s great to be part of a board where everyone here is worthy and a pleasure to traverse with. Seriously. This is a great "board" family and happy to be a part of it. Looking forward to many yrs ahead. Now I have to get back to banging my head against wall after that mind boggling 2nd half of football.:)

This statement is a "kick me" sign for cynics. ;)

It is amazing how the personalities of the two boards seemed to fit together - and because of guys like Springstein - SportsHoopla allowed us to take a couple decades off our average age as a forum. :)