• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

November 23, at Maryland

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WIN Nebraska 48-24

Players to Watch

RB Anthony McFarland Freshman All American
QB Josh Jackson transfer from Virginia Tech

S Antoine Brooks

Position Comparisons

OL Nebraska
QB Nebraska
RB Maryland theirs is proven
TE Nebraska
WR Nebraska

DL Nebraska
LB Nebraska
CB Nebraska
Safeties Maryland

Kicking game - tie both teams had freshman kickers that turned out pretty good
Punting - Nebraska

A sort of new head coach that is 3-31 as a head coach overall
New DC
New OC

McFarland ran for over 200 yards against Ohio State. But most of the O line needs to be replaced, add in the new schemes, and this could be bad.

Maryland was 3-1 at one point last year, beat Texas(two years in a row), then it all went to hell. You name it, they had problems.

They had no passing game, which is why Nebraska's TE and WRs are bettter.

Transfer QB Jackson is okay, but behind a new O line, with new schemes, with new playbook, with no proven receivers and just a star running back, teams will probably stack the box and make Maryland beat them through the air.

Good news for Nebraska even though Nebraska faces Wisconsin in the previous week, Maryland will have ran a gauntlet. at Minnesota, Michigan, at Ohio State, their team could be worn out. Maryland will have a bye week before Nebraska

Nebraska could be anywhere from 11-0 to 7-4 at this point. I have them at 9-2. I want to add my prediction out on the main board is for 8-4. Here, I can drink koolaid and share it with all of you.

Next week is the final week and it is Iowa. Please respect the Iowa Hawkeyes. They have had only two head coaches in the last 41 years. No National Championships in that time frame.