• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame, why I HATE the Fighting Irish. Snowflakes should avoid this thread.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking 500 would be around how fast the WORLDS FASTEST MAN traveled, but it was closer to 635 miles per hour, lol.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do. I'll give you credit for acknowledging this.

ND sucks in tons of donations from idiot Catholics donating out of pure loyalty to Catholicism or love of the fb team?

UMn has to EARN the money they bring in.
You’re the epitome of a pseudo intellectual. You think you’re learned with valued and informed opinions. But at the end of the day, you don’t know fuck all about what you’re talking about. Donations that come ND’s way are just like every other university out there. They come from alumni or families of alumni. I knew very few Catholics that make a donation to Notre Dame. Most Catholics keep their charity money locally in parishes or is directed towards the less fortunate. “Earn their way”? Bwahahaha! You’re talking about public grant money that is available to them just by the nature of being a land grant institution that the government chooses to subsidize. It’s delusional to think that is earned 100% much of that is being propped up by a system that’s been in place that has little to do with the quality of Minnesota. Hey look at that! It’s kind of like Big Ten membership. No one gives a fuck about Minnesota sports. But they ride the coattails of what Michigan OSU PSU etc have built with their brands at the negotiating table like little Communists. Sure some are better than others but they all get equal shares. “Earn their way” hahaha. You say some stupid and funny shit but this nonsense stands out amongst a sea of stupid shit you say.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I was never rejected by the Univ of Minnesota, lol. I would have had to apply to be rejected.

Before I could or did apply to any college, I joined the military, they tested me and soon after I got an invite to West Point.
So the point still stands…you are doing some academic masturbation for a school that you never attended. This raises another question. Are you a beta cuck? Do you enjoy watching another man take your wife and give her the pleasure you can not? Do you regularly live vicariously through the experiences of others?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the point still stands…you are doing some academic masturbation for a school that you never attended. This raises another question. Are you a beta cuck? Do you enjoy watching another man take your wife and give her the pleasure you can not? Do you regularly live vicariously through the experiences of others?

You are making a bold assumption to think FDF has ever had the company of a woman.