• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not Really A Niner Story but..............

DurbanPoison2121

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are DAMN RIGHT it's a Niner story...that man will be in the HOF and he will be going in as a Niner.

He also happens to be one of my favorite Niners of All-Time, so there's that.
I loved that guy.....except down by the goal line. He had fumble-itis down there for a couple of years and even when he got over that, I still got worried when he ran it down there. I wonder if that reputation had anything to do with the fiasco that was the last series of the Superbowl they lost to the Ravens with first and goal at the 4 yard line. With Kaepernick afraid to throw in the middle of the field and them not using Frank Gore those 4 low percentage jump balls to the corner of the end zone to Crabtree were all Kaepernick would try. Can't blame Gore though but it made me hate Kaepernick for his shortcomings and choking.

DurbanPoison2121

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved that guy.....except down by the goal line. He had fumble-itis down there for a couple of years and even when he got over that, I still got worried when he ran it down there. I wonder if that reputation had anything to do with the fiasco that was the last series of the Superbowl they lost to the Ravens with first and goal at the 4 yard line. With Kaepernick afraid to throw in the middle of the field and them not using Frank Gore those 4 low percentage jump balls to the corner of the end zone to Crabtree were all Kaepernick would try. Can't blame Gore though but it made me hate Kaepernick for his shortcomings and choking.

Even so with his fumbles, I would still ride or die with Gore at the goalline with multiple tries over jump balls to Crabtree. I'm a firm believer in riding what got you where you are and make the other team beat you at your strength. Kap may have gotten us back in THAT game, but Gore is who we rode all season to get to the SB.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even so with his fumbles, I would still ride or die with Gore at the goalline with multiple tries over jump balls to Crabtree. I'm a firm believer in riding what got you where you are and make the other team beat you at your strength. Kap may have gotten us back in THAT game, but Gore is who we rode all season to get to the SB.
Yep run Gore or even a QB draw instead of that garbage to Crabtree.