• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not much ....

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
celebrating after a win. :noidea:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am happy , why not we got a win , hope we beat the 49ers

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance against the niners.

If we actually looked like we should win, maybe people would be happier.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fat chance in hell we beat the 49'ers. Happy about a fruitless win while not playing the incumbent QB who should be getting actual live NFL reps now? Nah, I would rather walk into next season after a couple of meaningless preseason quarters played and test out Haskins to see what he has learned and what we have in him. Seriously, we are a team in rebuild, so let's rebuild instead of resting on our laurels because we have too much pride and a damn strong culture. This is ridiculous. Start cleaning house, accumulate draft picks and groom the young guys.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No fat chance in hell we beat the 49'ers. Happy about a fruitless win while not playing the incumbent QB who should be getting actual live NFL reps now? Nah, I would rather walk into next season after a couple of meaningless preseason quarters played and test out Haskins to see what he has learned and what we have in him. Seriously, we are a team in rebuild, so let's rebuild instead of resting on our laurels because we have too much pride and a damn strong culture. This is ridiculous. Start cleaning house, accumulate draft picks and groom the young guys.
Couldn't agree more. The only way to break the losing cycle over the last 20 years is to finally admit that we need to start over. Reset. As long as we maintain this ridiculous belief that we are close, only a player to two away, we will continue to do the same stupid shit we do every year. Clear the decks of the dead and bloated weight. See what you can get for those vets that are at or past their peak. We all know we have 7-8 vets that will not be here in the next 2-3 years. Get value for them now.

Part of this reset is to also know what you have and what you want to keep. Haskins is front and center of this. We need to know, by his play on the field, wether or not he is the main cog we need to rebuild. I don't expect him to be Russell Wilson, in fact, I'm sure he will stink. But that can be OK. If he can learn from his mistakes and show incremental improvements by the end of the season, we may have something. To do this, you have to really simplify the offense. Have a set of 30 plays or so that he knows. Yes, opposing defenses will figure that out and kill us. But we are getting killed no matter if we have a playbook of 30 or 120 plays. But it will give a fair evaluation of his capabilities and growth as he grows comfortable with the limited playbook. This particular season has to turn from winning this battle towards winning the war. And to win the war, we have to have a good QB that you can rely on. If he isn't it, we need to look to the draft next year. Another reason to trade a few vets.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the skins blew the dolphins out it would be a different story IMO

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look lets be real , we have a few guys we can build around ,, haskins , tmac on offense and allen payne foster holcomb SDH collins and dunbar moreland sweat

some we will hold onto guice , love sherff rollier flowers nicholson and thats about it

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look lets be real , we have a few guys we can build around ,, haskins , tmac on offense and allen payne foster holcomb SDH collins and dunbar moreland sweat

some we will hold onto guice , love sherff rollier flowers nicholson and thats about it
I agree. Those are all good ones to keep. I add a couple of our other young WRs have promise. We need to let them play more to see which once emerge.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Those are all good ones to keep. I add a couple of our other young WRs have promise. We need to let them play more to see which once emerge.

quinn , and harmon and of course sims are a few more settle maybe FM , forgot those

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, go back and get your GED......:doh:
Perhaps you should look at the rule about insults ?

look I will never ever root for a loss no matter what

doesn’t make me or anyone else’s dumb

Just means I am a different type of fan

I also know we probably won’t win another

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you should look at the rule about insults ?

look I will never ever root for a loss no matter what

doesn’t make me or anyone else’s dumb

Just means I am a different type of fan

I also know we probably won’t win another

I'm talking about your lack of proper sentence structure.

Your posts make my head hurt bruh......:L

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about your lack of proper sentence structure.

Your posts make my head hurt bruh......:L
Sorry grammar police . I don’t worry to much about it but let me put you at ease . Sometimes I fat finger punctuation . Sometimes I just don’t care .

now before your bed hits the pillow tonight know that I am at a job where I am the last defense between you and a nuclear meltdown . So perhaps my GED ass isn’t as dumb as you think

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry grammar police . I don’t worry to much about it but let me put you at ease . Sometimes I fat finger punctuation . Sometimes I just don’t care .

now before your bed hits the pillow tonight know that I am at a job where I am the last defense between you and a nuclear meltdown . So perhaps my GED ass isn’t as dumb as you think
I hope you don't fat finger the emergency shut down button!:heh:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops , shit run for the hills :lol:

Funny how that works huh dad? I don't know what you do but they let me work on air to air missiles and then later FBM missiles. When asked if I could do a job at an interview I said "if I can handle that, I can probably handle what you have." :thumb:

All that said I needed a much bigger boom than what shark needed to get his job done.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops , shit run for the hills :lol:

th
:D