• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not looking good for 2020 season.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never shut ours down. Girls got shut down because a couple of their parents are positive. But they work out in separate facilities.
UIL seems not to want to even entertain the idea of a spring season either when it comes to football.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positive news out of Texas.. High school summer conditioning programs are back.. they made some more safety rules but kids are back lifting and running in groups. Seems like the state is hell bent on a fall season of football happening in high school
They have to or UIL takes a big hit

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to or UIL takes a big hit
Yep. They already lost most of the revenue from the boy's state basketball tourney. Didn't they only get 1/2 of the first day played?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a tweet that a Dallas superintendent said he would be surprised if there was a football season this fall in Texas :(

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking more and more like CFB ain't happening, at least not before November 3rd. Maybe it gets moved to Spring time, and that may make sense so you don't have a disaster of eligibility headache for next season.

Maybe they can start the season mid November?

Too bad.

If schools are shut down or go part time this school year, I sure do hope they refund my taxes that I pay for all these large schools.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 10 just announced they plan on playing conference games

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking more and more like CFB ain't happening, at least not before November 3rd. Maybe it gets moved to Spring time, and that may make sense so you don't have a disaster of eligibility headache for next season.

Maybe they can start the season mid November?

Too bad.

If schools are shut down or go part time this school year, I sure do hope they refund my taxes that I pay for all these large schools.

I suspect the schools will be doing distance learning...I doubt they will be completely shut down.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect the schools will be doing distance learning...I doubt they will be completely shut down.
Utter crap education is what that distant learning is. It's pointless, doesn't challenge students.

If they go to distant learning, don't know why they need my tax dollars to fund those large schools that will be empty. And my tax dollars should not go to funding the most basic, bone dry, teaching lessons.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utter crap education is what that distant learning is. It's pointless, doesn't challenge students.

If they go to distant learning, don't know why they need my tax dollars to fund those large schools that will be empty. And my tax dollars should not go to funding the most basic, bone dry, teaching lessons.

It will still be the same professors/teachers...still earning the same amount.

If you don't like it, feel free to leave.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will still be the same professors/teachers...still earning the same amount.

If you don't like it, feel free to leave.

not learning the same amount. They have to make sure the lack of a better term, weakest link, can operate and learn. So the education is extremely dumbed down and it doesn't challenge students.

Of course I am talking public schools here. So, if private schools open up and will be allowing students full time there, I will gladly pay tuition to get that done. Interesting enough, I am sure many who can afford such an education will do the same, leaving those who aren't in the same financial status left with worse education. And just like that they will be creating more of a divide within their very own education system.

Lack of education means lack of knowledge, which means lack of opportunities for a better future.

But my tax dollars are still being sent to empty schools and a poor education.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of education means lack of knowledge, which means lack of opportunities for a better future.

But my tax dollars are still being sent to empty schools and a poor education.

We've all read enough OD posts to know this statement is true.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all read enough OD posts to know this statement is true.
Hey man, at least I graduated. Oregon currently has the second worst graduating rate in the country, and it's school system has been ran by liberals for 40 years.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, at least I graduated. Oregon currently has the second worst graduating rate in the country, and it's school system has been ran by liberals for 40 years.

I'm guessing you skipped school the day they taught grammar.