• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not looking good at all

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have lost 2 3 teams we should have beat
This team has looked ill prepared for 3 weeks in a row
Defense looks like it has been reading its own press where has our vaunted 30 million dollar De been ? Quinn has out played him since he came back the middle of the DL looks like soft butter All lber’s are playing poor secondary is not much better
Our OL line looks terrible and I don’t want to hear about players being out part of coaching is having guys to step up when injury’s happen
The wonder kid looks great against the JV teams opps we played a winless team and we were out coached all across the field
If we play this bad against Philly they will blow us out of the game. The only good thing that is on the horizon is Garret might get fired along with a bunch of lackluster and some possible diamond coaches .500 sucks azz and is U.N. acceptable for the Cowboys
The team can turn it around but right now I have no confidence that it will happen

8-8 is generous by the way we have played
And that my Cowboy friends is why we have not been past the 1st game of the playoffs the Cowboys have played in since the days of Jimmys Teams

Poor coaching poor player performance and no accountability for failure.

JMHO yours may vary

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we did get past the first game in playoffs. Twice.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is like the team is going through the motions. I also think that should have been a TD for Witten. That was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. Maher missed that kick which did not help. And Heath gave up two TD. It was his job on that 92 yard touchdown to at least tackle the receiver. and you have to kick the short FG instead of going for it on the play prior. Those gaffes by the defense in the 1st half cant happen. Having Tyron,Collins and Amari out killed the offense. I guess it's time to start wondering who the next head coach will be? If this team cant beat the 0-4 jets then they dont even look like a playoff team

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the Jets would come in with a new energy today. Darnold looked really good. I can tell why Romo really likes him. He torched the secondary today. Hopefully JJ had his eyes on Jamaal Adams and realizes how important a Safery is.

Such a talented team. 3-3. Something is just missing. The offense starts slow but then looks unstoppable at the end of games. I did think the back up WRs played well. Zeke ran hard the second half. The Oline did about as well as it could. Dak got killed today. Big one next week.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I knew the Jets would come in with a new energy today. Darnold looked really good. I can tell why Romo really likes him. He torched the secondary today. Hopefully JJ had his eyes on Jamaal Adams and realizes how important a Safery is.

Such a talented team. 3-3. Something is just missing. The offense starts slow but then looks unstoppable at the end of games. I did think the back up WRs played well. Zeke ran hard the second half. The Oline did about as well as it could. Dak got killed today. Big one next week.

the offense looks good against bad teams and the prevent.....

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we did get past the first game in playoffs. Twice.

I stand corrected. With all the failure the last 24 years I forgot about those 2 exceptions. The Cowboys used to compete in NFC championship games and The SuperBowl.

I love the team but it’s time to make some changes

It’s time for some penicillin for the clapper

JMHO

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s say Garrett does get fired. What are the chances he gets another head coach job in the NFL.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s say Garrett does get fired. What are the chances he gets another head coach job in the NFL.
probably not real good. Basically the roster has been turned over about 3 times since he became the OC in 2007. The offense still stagnates just like it did in 2008. Garrot would have been better off to be fired in 2015

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think yesterday was a real low point for the Cowboys. The Jets simply are not a very good football team. The sad thing is this could get worse. It seems like the team has tuned out the coaching staff. I hope I am wrong obviously, but things could get real ugly if they indeed have quit on Garrett.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty damn good.
The NFL is all about retreading Head Coaches.
Go down & coordinate for a couple years & go right back to head coaching a team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty damn good.
The NFL is all about retreading Head Coaches.
Go down & coordinate for a couple years & go right back to head coaching a team.
There are a lot of teams in the NFL that would be happy to have Jason. He's a good coach. I just think after 10 years the team needs a new voice

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team isn't that talented.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team isn't that talented.

The record says average. I refuse to believe though that this team got worse since last season. We added a top 5 Center, another pass rusher , a HOF TE that’s not what he once was but still pretty good. The jury is still out on Cobb whether he is an upgrade over Beasley or not. Our WR Corp though has improved.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The record says average. I refuse to believe though that this team got worse since last season. We added a top 5 Center, another pass rusher , a HOF TE that’s not what he once was but still pretty good. The jury is still out on Cobb whether he is an upgrade over Beasley or not. Our WR Corp though has improved.
The secondary is not all that talented IMO. The DT are probably below average. Awuzie and Jones rarely pick the ball off. Brown never turns around and is getting beaten like a drum. Heath misses tackle after tackle. Heath flat out sucks at everything and is not even good on special teams.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They got worse. Randy Gregory was a big loss. Quinn is a great pass rusher but he isn't what Gregory was against the run. DLaw got paid and isn't as hungry anymore. Jaylon got paid and took a step back. Byron Jones run last year was a fluke. Cole Beasley was a loss but I understand they couldn't pay him. They were a team that wasn't far away from possibly being a SB contender, went into the offseason with tons of cap space and signed nobody of relevance. Cobb is not an upgrade over Beasley and is always hurt. Witten is subtraction by addition.

Please don't misconstrue what I'm saying. The team is talented. Definitely up in the top half of the league, but I never saw the talent on this team that so many people claimed in the preseason. I don't see SB talent. Had huge question marks about the defense after losing Gregory and not going after Earl Thomas, Gerald McCoy, or Suh. The Cowboys continued to ignore Special Teams too. They went into this season with Maher as kicker and the Special Teams as a whole makes no plays. I didn't understand their draft either. Wasted picks. Pollard has stud potential but he is a wasted pick because they gave Zeke 90 million and they refuse to give Pollard touches.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got worse. Randy Gregory was a big loss. Quinn is a great pass rusher but he isn't what Gregory was against the run. DLaw got paid and isn't as hungry anymore. Jaylon got paid and took a step back. Byron Jones run last year was a fluke. Cole Beasley was a loss but I understand they couldn't pay him. They were a team that wasn't far away from possibly being a SB contender, went into the offseason with tons of cap space and signed nobody of relevance. Cobb is not an upgrade over Beasley and is always hurt. Witten is subtraction by addition.

Please don't misconstrue what I'm saying. The team is talented. Definitely up in the top half of the league, but I never saw the talent on this team that so many people claimed in the preseason. I don't see SB talent. Had huge question marks about the defense after losing Gregory and not going after Earl Thomas, Gerald McCoy, or Suh. The Cowboys continued to ignore Special Teams too. They went into this season with Maher as kicker and the Special Teams as a whole makes no plays. I didn't understand their draft either. Wasted picks. Pollard has stud potential but he is a wasted pick because they gave Zeke 90 million and they refuse to give Pollard touches.
I agree with you on Gregory,although Quinn is hard on QBs. I got to think Gregory is still hitting the bong, otherwise you would think he would have filed for reinstatement. DLaw is not the same player and the possibly injury slowing him down. I still cant figure out why this team did not bring in a rookie place kicker to give maher competition. That's how we got Bailey years ago. The middle of the DL is getting dominated

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You had a young team coming back from winning the division and adding talent. You added Quinn as a pass rusher, Cobb (an upgrade over Beasly) Your All-pro Center came back, you drafted a young change of pace back, Witten, Great young Linbackers, etc.. Most people besides you saw the potential in this team. It is pretty easy to say, I told you so at 3-3.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The team is very talented. Quinn so far this year (very small sample size) has been way better than Gregory ever was here. He has been our best defensive player so far. Also, Cobb has already shown to be better than Beasley. He is just so much more explosive after the catch. We got Frederick back. The WR corps in general went from one of the worst in the league to provably a top 10 group and we still have somewhere between the 1st and 5th best OL in the league and Zeke. TEs aren't great, but there is no reason for us to struggle early in games to put up points and there is no reason for us to not be able to stop other teams.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No urgency, no desire, no accountability.
They are simply collecting paychecks.
Wash, rinse, repeat.