• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not a basketball fan...but

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the guy with the initial response to your thread. :clap:

I don’t believe that at all.

You just happen to have some flagrantly stupid opinions.

Trying to claim the bubble is “rigged” for the Lakers is among them.

There has not been a more wide open NBA playoff in your lifetime.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The season felt wide open to begin with. Now it is really wide open.

Not sure how the NBA can control covid but Silver is a wizard I guess

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch the ACC and B1G conference and NCAA tournaments, but that's it. Wouldn't waste a second watching the NBA. And that goes double for the WNBA.

But, I've heard so much about Sabrina Ionescu, I'm going to make an exception this one time. I look forward to seeing her play.
My daughter is a big fan of hers so I have heard a lot about her over the past year. I have always made fun of the WNBA but have watched quite a few games because of my daughter's interest. I have come to realize they play really great fundamental basketball. None of this isolation-shoot first bullshit you see in the NBA

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My thoughts on the restart of the season.

-if the Celtics don't win it all shit's rigged (is that too homeristic?)

-the Lakers will have the bestest chance to hanging another banner because Tim Donaughy will be calling all their games

-the Pels will magically make the playoffs (the league wants Zion in the playoffs)

-if the Pacers had a chance in hell of winning it all hurricane wouldn't be boo-hooing about things

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never looked forward to basketball like I am this bubble tourney.

Gonna feel like front row. Which I've only done once with the NBA.
Hey nice job blowing up the Palace. I didnt think you were serious. Damned if I wasn't wrong

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched 10 minutes. Won't turn on basketball again this year.

Nothing wrong with watching younger talent developing.

But bad example because the only baseball I've watched in 60 years was my grandsons' high school games. Same with basketball; my grandson's high school games.

So you don't like basketball or the greatest sport and America's pastime, baseball lol.

Instead you watch a sport where a bunch of hillbillies get drunk while watching a guy drive around in circles LOL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't like basketball or the greatest sport and America's pastime, baseball lol.

Instead you watch a sport where a bunch of hillbillies get drunk while watching a guy drive around in circles LOL

"bunch of hillbillies get drunk while watching a guy drive around in circles"

laughingsmiley.gif

tumblr_mnd7dkezGD1r08o57o2_500.gif

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doncic is one of the most overrated players in the game right now. He only gets publicity because he's not 'Murican. If you wanna watch one of the best the NBA has to offer you'll have to wait until next year. Tristan Thompson and his Cavs weren't invited to the bubble.

Stupid.

Should have thrown in Khloe to your soap opera post while you were at it...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid.

Should have thrown in Khloe to your soap opera post while you were at it...

You seem upset about something. If you need someone to talk go find someone else. The Pacers are built not bought right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be really stupid.

Except that @Wamu was obviously joking.

I will have you know I never joke around on this site. How dare you throw those kind of accusations my way!?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have you know I never joke around on this site. How dare you throw those kind of accusations my way!?

Going to be fantastic when he comes back with some kind of:

“see, I told you”

response to this post.

Guess I was wrong.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball is somewhat more than a sport.

TBH I prefer college ball to NBA at least nowadays. Not always.

But I'm a hoops junkie.

I'm the type of guy who watches Ballislife highlights for hours. I can sit in the park and watch random dudes play pickup. I just love the sport.

I don't think too many football fans can say they can just watch random dudes...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch the NBA for the known commodities, but it does not mean I support the overinflated egos on the court. The integrity of the NBA has been nonexistent for the better part of the last 15 years.

By lumping 22 teams together in a COVID hotspot, it is abundantly clear that player safety is not the league's top priority. It's all about the fucking money...

At 32 years old, this is the first time in my entire life I've ever claimed something to be rigged before the fact, but this bubble is rigged for "a certain team".

The NBA would not go through all this trouble to come away with the considerably less marketable Bucks or Clippers winning the title.

The bubble will prove to be the only plan that works for team sports this year. It helps that rosters are much smaller. Baseball may be coming undone already. Only the NHL and NBA have kept their players' health under control so far. Now if we can just get idiots to understand that the rules are more important than hot wings, maybe these two leagues have a chance to complete their seasons.

It's funny that your avatar is pissing on Trump, as you're using one of his favorite tactics (claiming the fix is in before the results even start coming in). Have some faith in your team, shit. This interrupted season has thrown everything up in the air; any team still in it could win this thing truthfully. Sure, the Lakers had the best road record months ago. This not normal circumstances by any stretch.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Summer Sundays for me have been going over to my parents' for dinner, nearly falling asleep watching either golf or Nascar, then trying to revive for dinner. Can't wait for the NBA to interrupt that pattern.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball is somewhat more than a sport.

TBH I prefer college ball to NBA at least nowadays. Not always.

But I'm a hoops junkie.

I'm the type of guy who watches Ballislife highlights for hours. I can sit in the park and watch random dudes play pickup. I just love the sport.

I don't think too many football fans can say they can just watch random dudes...

You said you like to watch random dudes....

tenor.gif

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bubble will prove to be the only plan that works for team sports this year. It helps that rosters are much smaller. Baseball may be coming undone already. Only the NHL and NBA have kept their players' health under control so far. Now if we can just get idiots to understand that the rules are more important than hot wings, maybe these two leagues have a chance to complete their seasons.

It's funny that your avatar is pissing on Trump, as you're using one of his favorite tactics (claiming the fix is in before the results even start coming in). Have some faith in your team, shit. This interrupted season has thrown everything up in the air; any team still in it could win this thing truthfully. Sure, the Lakers had the best road record months ago. This not normal circumstances by any stretch.

Correct...no home court advantage, the weird circumstances. Most years the NBA has maybe 2-4 teams with any real shot at a title. Gotta think it's more like 6-7 now.