• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Normally don't watch youtube conspiracy stuff, but wow. Last week's Tampa Atlanta game

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just watch the video. It is truly fascinating at the very least.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball carrier flicks his left wrist forward with the ball in his hand as he was going down and prior to bringing the ball back to his mid-section as he went down. The spot was his forward progress - hence the ref moving the ball forward from where it laid after the whistle was blown. The camera angle wasn't from the direct side when the chains were stretched, but from an angle making it appear there was a gap between the nose of the ball and the chain marker. This was a whisper close call, but in the end loser's lament.

We often loose sight of a simple fact in conspiracy theories. When @LGM addresses the ball with his driver at the tee - in preparation for one of his famous moon shots - the odds of his ball landing on a particular blade of grass is astronomical, but in all likelihood LGM's golf ball will land on a particular blade of grass. At the end of his shot - if we are to ask - what was the odds of LGM's ball landing on that blade of grass? We all might conclude conclude the probability of that happening had to be a long shot and in all probability someone or something had to be in play to assist him in hitting that blade of grass. Hence the explanation for most conspiracy theories in one single LGM golf drive.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball carrier flicks his left wrist forward with the ball in his hand as he was going down and prior to bringing the ball back to his mid-section as he went down. The spot was his forward progress - hence the ref moving the ball forward from where it laid after the whistle was blown. The camera angle wasn't from the direct side when the chains were stretched, but from an angle making it appear there was a gap between the nose of the ball and the chain marker. This was a whisper close call, but in the end loser's lament.

We often loose sight of a simple fact in conspiracy theories. When @LGM addresses the ball with his driver at the tee - in preparation for one of his famous moon shots - the odds of his ball landing on a particular blade of grass is astronomical, but in all likelihood LGM's golf ball will land on a particular blade of grass. At the end of his shot - if we are to ask - what was the odds of LGM's ball landing on that blade of grass? We all might conclude conclude the probability of that happening had to be a long shot and in all probability someone or something had to be in play to assist him in hitting that blade of grass. Hence the explanation for most conspiracy theories in one single LGM golf drive.
Lol

What?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 4:38 in the video the ball carrier flicks his left arm and hand with the ball in it forward - the spot was made based on the advancement at that point - which was his forward progress.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 4:38 in the video the ball carrier flicks his left arm and hand with the ball in it forward - the spot was made based on the advancement at that point - which was his forward progress.
Even with the extension, that ball was not at the spot it needed to be. The ref moved it up, and the MEASUREMENT showed it STILL wasn't at the first down. It was still short with the ACTUAL MEASUREMENT.

Wasn't sure what you were saying with the LGM golf. I will be honest, I started worrying about you. Wasn't sure if it was a wake and bake situation. :)

Anyway, Mike Pereira was mystified. Did you watch that whole video and see all of the connections that ref has with Brady.

Hilarious

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the extension, that ball was not at the spot it needed to be. The ref moved it up, and the MEASUREMENT showed it STILL wasn't at the first down. It was still short with the ACTUAL MEASUREMENT.

Wasn't sure what you were saying with the LGM golf. I will be honest, I started worrying about you. Wasn't sure if it was a wake and bake situation. :)

Anyway, Mike Pereira was mystified. Did you watch that whole video and see all of the connections that ref has with Brady.

Hilarious

My golf drives are the things of legend. (Predates this board by a long-shot)(see what I did there?)

Needless to say, I can see both points of view.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a great tailwind at the driving range, and a particular blade of grass is calling my name.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My golf drives are the things of legend. (Predates this board by a long-shot)(see what I did there?)

Needless to say, I can see both points of view.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a great tailwind at the driving range, and a particular blade of grass is calling my name.
Lol. I thought you guys were talking about those guys that have a youtube called gm golf.

It's actually pretty cool. Here they are last December playing at my golf course. North Palm Beach Country Club. They are playing with Kyle Berkshire who is the world's long distance champion.

Played the back 9 of the course. He gets up to 11th tee and promptly hits the drive 355 yards. Oh, did I mention it was with his 2 iron?

Granted it is a bit of an elevated tee, and that is a short hole. However there are bunkers EVERYWHERE.

Anyway, yeah.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hilarious
You got my opinion Balls - that's all I can do. Yes- I saw the whole video and the connections and I am not very favorable to Tom Brady in my career as a Bronco fan. The fact of the matter was the Bucs came back from down 17 without the refs help and won the game by less than the point spread.

No if LGM sees it both ways - it can't be that obvious that the refs influenced the play.

As for the phantom forward pass the ref's dad called - the NFL had to change their rules to clear that up.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously missed the 2002 western conference finals.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got my opinion Balls - that's all I can do. Yes- I saw the whole video and the connections and I am not very favorable to Tom Brady in my career as a Bronco fan. The fact of the matter was the Bucs came back from down 17 without the refs help and won the game by less than the point spread.

No if LGM sees it both ways - it can't be that obvious that the refs influenced the play.

As for the phantom forward pass the ref's dad called - the NFL had to change their rules to clear that up.
Yeah, but even when they stretched the chains, the measurement showed it was short. May have been by a small amount, but it was short. Even if Fournettte stretched.

That's weird to me, and even Pereira couldn't explain it, which to me explains a lot.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but even when they stretched the chains, the measurement showed it was short. May have been by a small amount, but it was short. Even if Fournettte stretched.

That's weird to me, and even Pereira couldn't explain it, which to me explains a lot.
I think the camera angle helped it to look that way - I wish the camera was lined up with the spot to gain - then we would have a better look.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously missed the 2002 western conference finals.
Watch this whole video. From years ago. I recall many years ago when the Lakers miraculously made the 8th seed for the playoffs and what happened during the last 15 games or so where they basically won all of them to barely get in.

There was research on the number of foul shots the Lakers took compared to others during that stretch.

It was ridiculous.

Watch whole video if you want to be entertained.