• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No referee consistency

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am not going to complain about the refs targeting RIchie or the FLyers. I don't believe that at all. But what kind of consistency shows Kunitz's elbow on Gags get 2 min, and Richie's get 5??

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i was more bothered by the lack of setting an example with the shots after play on the flyers. the only time they were called was if the flyers responded (resulting in offsetting penalties), thats not a way to officiate a game.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller played so well that Buffalo might have won regardless BUT I hate seeing the refs having such a great impact on the game. I don't want to be the typical homer but the officiating was straight garbage last night. The league should be embarrassed.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rep for all 3 of you. great posts.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consistency is the key in the 3rd period the refs put away the whistles and the sabres were allowed to do whatever was necessary to keep the puck out of their net. Carcillo got 2 min for doing nothing but getting mugged but myers and webber were allowed to grab and haul down whomever they wanted all game long..I just don't get it.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruff saying the Flyers are crying and whining about the refs. He's a bitch.

Oh yeah, looks like Carter is out and Pronger is in for tomorrow night.

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Miller played so well that Buffalo might have won regardless BUT I hate seeing the refs having such a great impact on the game. I don't want to be the typical homer but the officiating was straight garbage last night. The league should be embarrassed.

That's the Fuck right!

Carcillo made a great example about playoffs and not losing his cool while everybody on the Sabres (including Miller) took shot after shot on him..........NO FUCKING CALLS!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Carts ever be healthy in the playoffs? He was actually starting to look interested....

As for ruff he can lick my arse.....

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read an article today and Kimmo was saying how he got speared about five times at the end of the game. He doesn't usually speak out and complain ever so you know Buffalo is playing dirty as hell. Can't wait for Pronger to pay some retribution tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Read an article today and Kimmo was saying how he got speared about five times at the end of the game. He doesn't usually speak out and complain ever so you know Buffalo is playing dirty as hell. Can't wait for Pronger to pay some retribution tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

heres your dam answer gents
6a0120a6dde087970b0147e3641a2e970b-800wi

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
i would have them pissing in their skates..pound every sabre that moved even that little annoying fuck stick kerbe herbie.be whatever that little turds name is lol

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Scruffalo post's no threat to the Flyers when the officiating is even!

Miller played a great game but we were in the box all fucking night for the weeakest of calls!

JVR is playing posessed......hope he keeps it up we will go deep and all that hard work will pay off!

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scruffalo post's no threat to the Flyers when the officiating is even!

Miller played a great game but we were in the box all fucking night for the weeakest of calls!

JVR is playing posessed......hope he keeps it up we will go deep and all that hard work will pay off!

JVR is playing possessed. I hope that scuffle after the game will make him even more pissed off. Super Saiyan JVR?

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt like the officiating at all. Richie's postgame interview he said that he received no explanation about the 5 min call. He also thought said maybe its a grudge that the one ref has against him.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i officially hate lindy ruff

coach's i hate most list:
bruce boudreau
john tortorella
lindy ruff

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing bad to say about Lavi, I just naturally hate the Flyers. Good luck tonight though.

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Consistency is the key in the 3rd period the refs put away the whistles and the sabres were allowed to do whatever was necessary to keep the puck out of their net. Carcillo got 2 min for doing nothing but getting mugged but myers and webber were allowed to grab and haul down whomever they wanted all game long..I just don't get it.

They definitely put their whistles away. Of course, they did that after they called a five minute major at the end of the second, giving 1/4 of the period already on the power play to one team.

But even had that not happened, "putting the whistles away" will always favor the team that has the lead. That's exactly why the post-lockout rules were put into place. And since "putting the whistles away" is a conscious decision (unlike a missed or blown call that can be an accident), it was literally a conscious decision to help the Sabres. That's not even accounting for the fact that the Flyers are a fast-paced scoring team, in general, and the Sabres would be more than happy to play in a clutch-and-grab series.

I almost posted about the officials after game 3, but decided against it because I didn't want to be that Philly fan complaining about officiating, especially after a game they won. But I'll be absolutely out of my mind if we see another after-the-play whack fest on a Flyer that's called "concurrent minors" when the Flyer did nothing to instigate anything, and doesn't retaliate.

The officials are letting the dirty play of this series get out of hand. The Flyers have two choices: take it up the rear end or start playing dirty themselves. Is this really what the NHL wants this series to degrade to?

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always hated Lindy Ruff. Especially after the series that Umberger got destroyed. Hes a complete asshole.