• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No one was beating washington state on 10/20

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or as @OregonDucks would put it "nipping on the heels."

If nipping in our heels means we have to lose 2 of our last 5 sure. Unless UW and WSU implode against inferior teams Oregon be gone and will be in whatever 3rd tier bowl. Nothing would make me happier than sending the Ducks to El Paso, it’s essentially hell on Earth.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is the Pac12. Nothing works out that simply. You assume that the mix of UW/WSU/Stanford only loses to each other. Ferd has issues. They have a couple of bad losses and tough wins. They are anything but dominating. If you don't think they could lose both to the WA schools and/or drop the last one to UCLA you haven't been watching them.

Cougs have road games at Stanford and Colorado as well as the apple cup game they can't seem to ever even be competitive in, more or less actually win. Hell, they are the cougs. I could see them losing to either Cal or Zona on some weird late game melt down as well.

The ducks haven't been nearly eliminated... yet. That will happen after they lose at Utah. Well, that is if they get past Zona? :noidea: It is STILL a 20.5 point spread for the cats. :lol: Maybe vegas knows something the rest of us don't.

Stanford will lose to us next week, leaving the Ducks needing us to lose to 2 more games. You guys have 1 conference loss and can’t imagine you guys losing to any team even with Browning looking the way he has looked.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford will lose to us next week, leaving the Ducks needing us to lose to 2 more games. You guys have 1 conference loss and can’t imagine you guys losing to any team even with Browning looking the way he has looked.
Oh their road is tough for sure since they need 3 teams above them to have issues, but this year anything is possible. There is no complete high level team in the conference. This leaves chaos the rule, not the exception.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the south. Utah just beat USC to take the lead right? But look at their remaining schedule. First off, USC is going to be huge duck fans in a few weeks lol. But USC skips both Oregon and Washington this year. That's crazy. The only thing that gives Utah a slight edge really is that USC finishes up against a tough ND team that might have their number this year. I see them winning the next 4 on the way to that showdown. I can see Utah losing 2 of their 3 road games left even if they should be favored in them.

Chaos will be the rule right up to rivalry weekend.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replay right now on FS1 @OregonDucks

Cougars 20
Ducks 0

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh their road is tough for sure since they need 3 teams above them to have issues, but this year anything is possible. There is no complete high level team in the conference. This leaves chaos the rule, not the exception.

I agree but outside of you guys, we matchup great to beat every team outside of if Tate returns to Tate or 2017 not 18. You guys are far superior in talent than any team left in your schedule. Anything can happen like it normally does, but I don’t see Cal and Oregon State playing spoiler.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the south. Utah just beat USC to take the lead right? But look at their remaining schedule. First off, USC is going to be huge duck fans in a few weeks lol. But USC skips both Oregon and Washington this year. That's crazy. The only thing that gives Utah a slight edge really is that USC finishes up against a tough ND team that might have their number this year. I see them winning the next 4 on the way to that showdown. I can see Utah losing 2 of their 3 road games left even if they should be favored in them.

Chaos will be the rule right up to rivalry weekend.

Chaos does reign supreme in the South as no team is that good, but $C gave the blueprint on how to beat us yet Oregon State didn’t even attempt it nor did Oregon until the 2nd half. Hell if UW doesn’t just go air raid on us I won’t actually just chalk it up as a loss. In Minshew I trust.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I legit lol'd when I read the thread title

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UO lost because they were out coached and exposed. That's all there is to it. Everyone knew we can't tackle in the open field or effectively rush a QB. Ol' Leach saw to it they lived in the open field and that ended that. It had nothing to do with home field, bye weeks, playing UW last week...

WSU was simply the better team. Leach saw to that.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UO lost because they were out coached and exposed. That's all there is to it. Everyone knew we can't tackle in the open field or effectively rush a QB. Ol' Leach saw to it they lived in the open field and that ended that. It had nothing to do with home field, bye weeks, playing UW last week...

WSU was simply the better team. Leach saw to that.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
This

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aw go fuck yourself.

Good luck in the playoffs. If you go in undefeated you probably won't lose to Alabama until the title game with OSU losing. At least you'll be there.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Washington State going 10-1 heading to their final matchup against Washington, meaning both of them might be in the top 10, which might actually be a really good matchup.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw go fuck yourself.

Good luck in the playoffs. If you go in undefeated you probably won't lose to Alabama until the title game with OSU losing. At least you'll be there.
We got a decent shot at CFP.

Will it matter tho?

Alabama's goin to the Super Bowl and I don't see anybody touchin that evil Saban machine.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Washington State going 10-1 heading to their final matchup against Washington, meaning both of them might be in the top 10, which might actually be a really good matchup.

I'd take UW in that one.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a decent shot at CFP.

Will it matter tho?

Alabama's goin to the Super Bowl and I don't see anybody touchin that evil Saban machine.

There have been bigger upsets in college football history.

I just can't recall any...

But still. not impossible.