• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No one was beating washington state on 10/20

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got done with a tiresome road trip from the middle of nowhere and feel like utter crap. But I felt like I needed to come on here and explain that no one stood a chance against the cougars last night.

You combine gameday chaos, along with coming off a BYE week and I'd like to see any team try and go into Pullman and get a W. Folks, if you weren't there, I can't even explain it. Just a giant party and the buzz was felt all over the place.

Beautifully planted after a BYE week, in the Palouse, with college gameday and getting the Ducks after a hard fought emotional win vs the fuskies? Congrats Leach and WSU, we call that "dealt a good hand"

Couldn't have been more PROUD of the Ducks for fighting back going into half 27-0. In fact should have been 27-7 because Mitchell should have caught that hail mary from Herbert at the end of the half. Nonetheless, amazing valiant effort by the Ducks to storm back and make that a game. Against all odds, against the entire atmosphere, Oregon NEVER GAVE UP! Standing in Martin stadium watching all the Coug fans witness their soon to be "coug it" moment Oregon's first touchdown was awesome! The place was on edge for the entire second half after Oregon scored. Everyone saw it coming, everyone could feel it coming.

But alas, a jump ball and a 4th down conversion was enough for WSU to escape after having all the buzz, all the atmosphere to feed off of, it took a gutsy play call and a luck of a tug of war moment to beat the Ducks.

In defeat, Oregon looked pretty darn good, against all odds.

GO DUCKS!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUH, the only team they played that day was a shitty Oregon team.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who had BYE week in the pool??

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's 2nd team by 17.

Saban would never have the balls to go the Palouse.

But to the Coug fans, you are welcome. If it weren't for the Ducks beating the fuskies last weekend that game never happens that way. Gameday doesn't come to that town, no energy to ride for an incredible first half, therefore no beating the Ducks.

don't go coug'N your season because when the cloud nine from this weekend clears, the Ducks are on your heels for the PAC North.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But to the Coug fans, you are welcome. If it weren't for the Ducks beating the fuskies last weekend that game never happens that way. Gameday doesn't come to that town, no energy to ride for an incredible first half, therefore no beating the Ducks.

don't go coug'N your season because when the cloud nine from this weekend clears, the Ducks are on your heels for the PAC North.

Didn’t I hear on sat night it’s 4 in a row for the cougs over the ducks

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon cucks

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you’re trolling but the team fed off the crowd. By halftime dude we were spent, every person at the game had been on a 21 run since Friday afternoon. But maybe, except Bama. The Senior bowl team couldn’t beat Bama.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean technically Oregon has all but been eliminated from a division championship. You have 1 tie breaker over 3 other teams. Oregon is now officially the biggest Husky homers in the nation.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean technically Oregon has all but been eliminated from a division championship. You have 1 tie breaker over 3 other teams. Oregon is now officially the biggest Husky homers in the nation.

Only for two games, they need UW to lose one outside of those two. They are in a real bad spot as far as North standings go. Even if Washington beats both Stanford and Oregon and drops another one the winner of WSU/Stanford still has the straight up tie breaker over them, so they'll need them to drop another one too.

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes this an even better win for Wazzu.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only for two games, they need UW to lose one outside of those two. They are in a real bad spot as far as North standings go. Even if Washington beats both Stanford and Oregon and drops another one the winner of WSU/Stanford still has the straight up tie breaker over them, so they'll need them to drop another one too.
Or as @OregonDucks would put it "nipping on the heels."

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when Oregon won in overtime and was fortunate to do so after UW couldn't kick a game winning FG from the 20y the ducks were gritty and outplayed UW. You know, after the ducks were coming off a bye week at home.

But when Oregon goes the very next week to play a team coming off a bye at home it's a built in excuse and even Bama wouldn't have beaten that team.

Sounds about right. OD is back home. Derp.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is the Pac12. Nothing works out that simply. You assume that the mix of UW/WSU/Stanford only loses to each other. Ferd has issues. They have a couple of bad losses and tough wins. They are anything but dominating. If you don't think they could lose both to the WA schools and/or drop the last one to UCLA you haven't been watching them.

Cougs have road games at Stanford and Colorado as well as the apple cup game they can't seem to ever even be competitive in, more or less actually win. Hell, they are the cougs. I could see them losing to either Cal or Zona on some weird late game melt down as well.

The ducks haven't been nearly eliminated... yet. That will happen after they lose at Utah. Well, that is if they get past Zona? :noidea: It is STILL a 20.5 point spread for the cats. :lol: Maybe vegas knows something the rest of us don't.