• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No More Major Moves

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Flyers are done making any significant moves for now. I think the CBJ talks were very close but when Kubina and Grossman were available, there was no need to blow the team up. This new D unit should be able to move opponents from in front of the net and hopefully Bryz can get hot. Also I am a believer that JVR had some kind of surgery during his "concussion". Possibly a hernia. JVR against the pens looked like the JVR we all remember in last years playoffs. And if all fails, Homer can always pull the trigger on a major trade if he isnt too late.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There cant honestly be a team out there that will want Bryz....we can dream all we want.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the flyers are done as well. No need to shake the foundation. Defense addressed, let's see what they can do

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this new and improved defense (and our less than stellar goaltending) should certainly be tested tomorrow against Winnipeg. We've given up 16 goals to them this season and lost all three games.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the flyers are done as well. No need to shake the foundation. Defense addressed, let's see what they can do

Wish there was a way to get Nabokov.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish there was a way to get Nabokov.

Another Russian goalie??????????? He is cheap and they have cap space. I don't know who they would want in a dump. They already took Pandolfo off the Devils hands

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There cant honestly be a team out there that will want Bryz....we can dream all we want.

1 in 29 chance that someone will take him in a package deal for a playoff run.(*dear god,make this happen)

The problem I'm having is why are they not playing Bobs?
With each loss by Bryz we keep slipping a notch in the standings.

The Flyers are currently 5th in the east.I don't see any more major moves being done,but don't dismiss it.If this is the final roster then go with the goalie who earns his starts,not the one you overpaid for and would make you look like an ass sitting on the bench.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 in 29 chance that someone will take him in a package deal for a playoff run.(*dear god,make this happen)

The problem I'm having is why are they not playing Bobs?
With each loss by Bryz we keep slipping a notch in the standings.

The Flyers are currently 5th in the east.I don't see any more major moves being done,but don't dismiss it.If this is the final roster then go with the goalie who earns his starts,not the one you overpaid for and would make you look like an ass sitting on the bench.

I think it's because Bob really hasn't been any better. He has been equally as bad. So I'm guessing the FLyers way of thinking is if they have two underachieving goalies they minus well play the one they paid big money for in the hopes he can clear his mind and turn in around.

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's because Bob really hasn't been any better. He has been equally as bad. So I'm guessing the FLyers way of thinking is if they have two underachieving goalies they minus well play the one they paid big money for in the hopes he can clear his mind and turn in around.

Can they use some cap money to get Dr.Phil to talk to him?

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Can they use some cap money to get Dr.Phil to talk to him?

lol but seriously they should go find the best sports psychologist out there.

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That line of thinking is why I'm guessing that they'll deal Bobs and bring up Leighton.

I'll quote Homer right now-"We have more than enough confidence in Leighton.He is an experienced,qualified NHL goalie"

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

That line of thinking is why I'm guessing that they'll deal Bobs and bring up Leighton.

I'll quote Homer right now-"We have more than enough confidence in Leighton.He is an experienced,qualified NHL goalie"

Uh, I don't want that to happen either. I seriously wish there was a way to get Nabokov but I just don't see it happening.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just want these goalies to play better.. both of them are good goalies, this shouldn't be a freakin problem

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just want these goalies to play better.. both of them are good goalies, this shouldn't be a freakin problem

It would be nice to get both of them playing "above average"IMO.

The team has to have a bit of confidence that either guy can make the routine stop.Too many times they've allowed an easy goal and the whole team goes into a funk.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can one of them just please put there body in front of the puck and maybe once in a while control the rebound.

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry Orlick is the best in the business in this field. Not a bad idea actually.

In college, my team was required to meet with a Sports Psychologist at least 1 time. Half the team sucked after that guy got into their heads. These guys have been playing their whole lives. No excuses, just play the game (and fuck the sports psyschologist!):minion:

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In college, my team was required to meet with a Sports Psychologist at least 1 time. Half the team sucked after that guy got into their heads. These guys have been playing their whole lives. No excuses, just play the game (and fuck the sports psyschologist!):minion:

Hard to see them getting any worse than they already are...I think it's worth a try.

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to see them getting any worse than they already are...I think it's worth a try.

Respectifully disagree. The last thing we want some of these mental midgets doing is thinking.