• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No more CPT Jack

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is no longer on the team, and has entered the transfer portal.

According to our HC, both Lowe and Doege are competing for playing time this Saturday.

For whatever reason, AK isn’t helping the offense have success. I imagine he is on a very short leash this weekend.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to have to give HCNB some room here, he was with Captain Jack all summer and knows what he can and can't do and with most coaching changes it wasn't going to work in this offense...It was apparent Jack had a hard time reading defenses for some reason....I wish the kid luck...this will be his third school hope he tears it up wherever he lands!

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish him the best. It was obvious he was moving down the depth chart and not up. He can get a chance to play somewhere and we get anther scholly to offer.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish him the best. It was obvious he was moving down the depth chart and not up. He can get a chance to play somewhere and we get anther scholly to offer.
Unfortunately the NCAA has a hard cap of 25 scholarships per year. We can’t make up losses like this anymore.

Billy left Dana around 50+ players on scholarship. Back then, Dana could make up the lost numbers to try to get to the 85 limit.

Those days are gone.

That explains why I claim Neal needs to play to win this year. He stole scholarships from the ‘20 class to help fill voids for this year’s team. We’re down to 22 available scholarships for the ‘20 class now.