• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No legit WR3...Washington struggling

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Emmanuel Sanders play so well reminded me when PIT had a legit WR3.

Washington is probably more frustrated than anyone, but 0-3 yesterday and the pass that he stretched out for, he was wide open...I think AB runs to that ball and scores easily instead of diving. They are wisely not giving up on the kid, but if they didn't have Switzer they would be in a world of hurt.

Not likely to get anything from Rogers at this point so it's Switzer or Washington...as much as I want to see my TN boys do well, Hunter should be released for Rogers.

I'm already starting to see how NE will most likely defend PIT...double both outside WRs and force Ben to beat them with the rest.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true. And to think, 2-3 seasons ago the Steelers had too many options at the WR position.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very frustrating to see Washington struggle this badly when he looked so good in the preseason. It happens though. We've been spoiled by WRs for a long time so we may be a little harsh when we finally see one struggle.

Not necessary to give up on the kid yet. But I agree about Switz. Thank God for him. I've been wanting to get rid of Hunter for a while now. He's completely unnecessary and doesn't help out the team at all. I'd like to see DHB get more work with AB & JuJu.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do have to give him some slack, he is a rookie.

With that said, there's no reason that after being targeted 25 times, he's only got 8 receptions. That's a 32% catch rate, which is the WORST amongst all WRs by 3.5%.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do have to give him some slack, he is a rookie.

With that said, there's no reason that after being targeted 25 times, he's only got 8 receptions. That's a 32% catch rate, which is the WORST amongst all WRs by 3.5%.

He's clearly pressing and to his defense a little...Ben hasn't been as precise when targeting him on all 25 chances, so I'm not really concerned about his catch %...mostly his confidence. But, Ben has to have confidence as well and the only way to build it is to keep going to him...imo with a few more easy catches early in the game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if eli rogers gets healthy and is his old self, this offense takes a new dimension, thats a big if...........but

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is a fucking idiot......

This was his to wrap up and HE fucked it up all by himself.

Wanna debate it, bring your Fuckin A game bitches!!!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is a fucking idiot......

This was his to wrap up and HE fucked it up all by himself.

Wanna debate it, bring your Fuckin A game bitches!!!!!
Nothing to debate. The question now is due to Hunter's injury does Washington get a second chance or do they activate Eli to be the #3 OR do they both get a chance if #10 (forgot his name for the moment) doesn't clear concussion protocol??? How mean was that of NBC to put his cameraman dad on TV for the one and only time right after he got concussed. That was a cool story that they should've brought it up the first time he touched the ball not right after he got hurt.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to debate. The question now is due to Hunter's injury does Washington get a second chance or do they activate Eli to be the #3 OR do they both get a chance if #10 (forgot his name for the moment) doesn't clear concussion protocol??? How mean was that of NBC to put his cameraman dad on TV for the one and only time right after he got concussed. That was a cool story that they should've brought it up the first time he touched the ball not right after he got hurt.

Wow, that post I don't remember posting.

You're thinking of Switzer.
I say activate Eli see what happens.....nothing else has worked according to plan. Maybe Eli surprises us.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that post I don't remember posting.

You're thinking of Switzer.
I say activate Eli see what happens.....nothing else has worked according to plan. Maybe Eli surprises us.
I really like Eli. I think if healthy he adds a new dimension

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're starting to approach desperate times now...Washington is a healthy body so look for them to IR Hunter to get Rogers on and he'll get a shot as early as this week if Switzer can't go.