• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: No. 23 Navy vs. Army (Philadelphia, PA) | 3 p.m. (ET) | CBS

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, squids, looks like you got the best of us this time around. hats off to you salt water-soaked bastiges

props!!
:salute::salute::salute:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how I feel about that. Sure, it will help in recruiting, but at what cost?

Could see that one challenged in court.

I could see a federal EEO violation, an NCAA Title IX violation, or both.
IMPEACH!!!

I haven't read the EO, so don't know 100% WTF I'm even talking about. They said it on CBS during the coin toss and didn't give specifics.

Let's say a (football player) cadet pilot wants to go work for United Airlines instead fullfilling his obligation to the military?

Why does a guy going NFL (private sector) have the benefit over a pilot wanting to go United Airlines (private sector)?

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bad, huh?
I guess not every WWII movie can be as awesome as

v1.bTsxMTIwOTM2NjtqOzE4MzU0OzEyMDA7MTUzNjsyMDQ4

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could see that one challenged in court.

I could see a federal EEO violation, an NCAA Title IX violation, or both.
IMPEACH!!!

I haven't read the EO, so don't know 100% WTF I'm even talking about. They said it on CBS during the coin toss and didn't give specifics.

Let's say a (football player) cadet pilot wants to go work for United Airlines instead fullfilling his obligation to the military?

Why does a guy going NFL (private sector) have the benefit over a pilot wanting to go United Airlines (private sector)?
I think they still have to complete their required service, it's just deferred until after their pro career. Might be able to serve concurrently, too.