• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NJD 2015 Prospects MEGA-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Development camp has started. For what it's worth, Rich Chere's replacement as Devils beat writer said Quenneville has impressed him the most so far.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Development camp has started. For what it's worth, Rich Chere's replacement as Devils beat writer said Quenneville has impressed him the most so far.
Did you guys catch any of the periscope videos? McLeod is the real deal. His speed was extremely noticeable on the 3 on 3 drills. Even tho he still needs to add some muscle mass he was strong on the buck. And he didn't seem to have a problem finishing. His shot is a lot stronger than originally scouted. Bastian is going to be a beast. His shot was wicked and he's already got the strength and make up of an elite power forward. The future is looking extremely bright

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Loooooooooove the mclode pick. At the time I didn't know much of him and thought I rather have brown but give me the speed any day of the week.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Quenneville would be a great addition if he can make it.

Odds of him turning in Henrique 2.0 is prob a stretch, but they had a ridiculously similar final season in JR. Both of them won memorial cups, and both peaked in their production at the same age. Same position... If his 2-way game is up to par, hard to imagine they can't find a spot for him someday.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loooooooooove the mclode pick. At the time I didn't know much of him and thought I rather have brown but give me the speed any day of the week.
Mcleod stood out in developmental camp. And he's only going to get better. At first i was pissed Keller was gone. But after watching footage. And seeing his performance in camp. I believe we got the center we want. And he fits the mold Shero is building perfectly,Speed and skill. This isn't going to be the Devils we were used to

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm excited to see how McCleod plays tonight. He looks like he has rockets attached to his skates. Zacha also moves really well for a big guy. That could easily be your top two centers on this team in a couple of years. McCleod prob won't stick this year. Especially with the Center depth we have ATM.

Zajac/Henrique
JJ
Fidler

Signs point to them moving JJ to the wing to Zacha can have a crack at the third line C spot. That's a perfect spot for him to jump into the league in. protected minutes, protected situations, weaker opposing d.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a buddy of mine that was at a game lately, said Zacha's size is very noticeable, uses his body well, knows how to take advantage of his size etc. Good to hear.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see how McCleod plays tonight. He looks like he has rockets attached to his skates. Zacha also moves really well for a big guy. That could easily be your top two centers on this team in a couple of years. McCleod prob won't stick this year. Especially with the Center depth we have ATM.

Zajac/Henrique
JJ
Fidler

Signs point to them moving JJ to the wing to Zacha can have a crack at the third line C spot. That's a perfect spot for him to jump into the league in. protected minutes, protected situations, weaker opposing d.
How did Mcleaod look? All Ive seen so far are clips from juniors and periscope videos. But he does look fast as hell

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our prospects are definitely exciting.... been a long time since we had this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.