• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners- Rams

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson hits the hole hard!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has their been any further updates to Jimmy returning this year? With the NFL already expanding to 14 teams and possibly 16 teams for this season we could still make a run at things if he can come back. We're slowly getting healthy again. Bosa is not coming back, but word a few weeks ago was that Jimmy and Kittle could return if we were still in the playoff race, and as of now we're just a game back. If Seattle loses we're only 2 back for the division.

We should be able to beat the Red....Washington Foot... Skins and the Cowgirls. If we can find 1 more win over either Bills, Cards, or Seahawks we can reach 8-8 which might be enough to make Top 8 in the NFC. If Kittle and Jimmy can come back for the last 2 games of the year that's Cards and Hawks. Those are very winnable games if we're back to mostly healthy. 9-7 absolutely makes the playoffs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has their been any further updates to Jimmy returning this year? With the NFL already expanding to 14 teams and possibly 16 teams for this season we could still make a run at things if he can come back. We're slowly getting healthy again. Bosa is not coming back, but word a few weeks ago was that Jimmy and Kittle could return if we were still in the playoff race, and as of now we're just a game back. If Seattle loses we're only 2 back for the division.

We should be able to beat the Red....Washington Foot... Skins and the Cowgirls. If we can find 1 more win over either Bills, Cards, or Seahawks we can reach 8-8 which might be enough to make Top 8 in the NFC. If Kittle and Jimmy can come back for the last 2 games of the year that's Cards and Hawks. Those are very winnable games if we're back to mostly healthy. 9-7 absolutely makes the playoffs.
I'm not sure I want them to win 8 games. I want a healthy 49er team next year to be able to play a last place schedule. Its ridiculous that the 49ers play Green Bay and the Saints every year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure I want them to win 8 games. I want a healthy 49er team next year to be able to play a last place schedule. Its ridiculous that the 49ers play Green Bay and the Saints every year.

I like winning all games we play, and not 'tank' for a better draft spot/last place schedule. Now this doesn't mean you force injured players back in, but IF they can play at the end, why not? Maybe they suit up and you give Kittle less than a full load?

Do agree they have enough talent left to make another SB run (2021). Yes, we will lose a few good players, but so will other play-off teams. Only the bad teams with LOTS cap space will take advantage, this might be only 2 or 3 teams?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh, and now we see the remaining games are not as easy as what we thought prior to the season. I think the only 'easy' team is Dallas?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like winning all games we play, and not 'tank' for a better draft spot/last place schedule. Now this doesn't mean you force injured players back in, but IF they can play at the end, why not? Maybe they suit up and you give Kittle less than a full load?

Do agree they have enough talent left to make another SB run (2021). Yes, we will lose a few good players, but so will other play-off teams. Only the bad teams with LOTS cap space will take advantage, this might be only 2 or 3 teams?
Never wish for them to lose but at this point with this farce of a season, I don't care. If we get a better schedule and a better draft pick, I'm good.