• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners - Patriots

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good first half. let's see if they can hold up

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised they didn't throw much to Kittle.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was going for 150! Seattle next!!
Its a shame he got hurt. he got his chance and he was dealing. You could tell by how upset he was coming off the field that the injury is bad

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised they didn't throw much to Kittle.
Didn't need to with the dominant running game with a 4th string running back. Dallas got smoked again. They are embarrassingly bad.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a good win and again, the offense blocked well today for the most part (run and pass). JG was better in this 2nd half over the last 2nd half. Unfortunately our D has zero pressure and worse the numerous blitzes weren't gettting there.

Getting any win is big so i'll take it even if a big reason was Newton playing so POORLY. Unfortunately, expecting the opposing QB to play poorly won't happen in the next game. But this team now has momentum and if the offense can keep scoring TD's, who knows in Seattle? In order to win this season, the offense needs to consistently score in the 30's.

They need to give Aiyuk a few more plays than today, he is so dynamic. Our offense is very 'horizontal' now, so throwing to Aiyuk can add SOME threat.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long as we're playing teams that can't rush the QB and the Line is doing a decent job blocking we're in a good spot. If only the Defense was even 75% healthy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a good win and again, the offense blocked well today for the most part (run and pass). JG was better in this 2nd half over the last 2nd half. Unfortunately our D has zero pressure and worse the numerous blitzes weren't gettting there.

Getting any win is big so i'll take it even if a big reason was Newton playing so POORLY. Unfortunately, expecting the opposing QB to play poorly won't happen in the next game. But this team now has momentum and if the offense can keep scoring TD's, who knows in Seattle? In order to win this season, the offense needs to consistently score in the 30's.

They need to give Aiyuk a few more plays than today, he is so dynamic. Our offense is very 'horizontal' now, so throwing to Aiyuk can add SOME threat.
We lost Wilson and Samuel for "multiple weeks". The beat goes on. How much can they stand?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We lost Wilson and Samuel for "multiple weeks". The beat goes on. How much can they stand?

Yep, bad enough we're the worse in the NFL regarding injuries (saw it on the telecast), but it just doesn't stop?! Seven starters out on defense alone, so now we can't stop anyone. That is, unless the opposing QB has an off day. We DID get that in the last two games, but it ends on Sunday.

I get we're not SB contenders with zero pass rush, but am hopeful for a play-off spot. At this point yeah, the injuries might've just exceeded the team's depth?

We now need our offense to score even more points and do it consistently. Thats asking a lot i know.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, bad enough we're the worse in the NFL regarding injuries (saw it on the telecast), but it just doesn't stop?! Seven starters out on defense alone, so now we can't stop anyone. That is, unless the opposing QB has an off day. We DID get that in the last two games, but it ends on Sunday.

I get we're not SB contenders with zero pass rush, but am hopeful for a play-off spot. At this point yeah, the injuries might've just exceeded the team's depth?

We now need our offense to score even more points and do it consistently. Thats asking a lot i know.
Yep. Its not just the amount of injuries, its that they all are critical pieces; pieces that made the 49ers the threat that they were. A team can scheme its way to victory from time to time but you've got to have at least some talent; can't do it with prqctice squad level talent.