• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners - Eagles

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers - 37
Eagles- 34

49ers overcome their terrible secondary with some great offense from the passing game.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers - 37
Eagles- 34

49ers overcome their terrible secondary with some great offense from the passing game.
The first thing that comes to mind is scoring based on Sunday, but since Bookies always stay in business, likely a lower scoring game? Poor reasoning i know, but i'll go with it anyway. :-)

49ers 26
Eagles 20

The 49er defense will tighten up against the run and not allow a 100 yard RB. Give up the short passes and make them earn every yard.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing that comes to mind is scoring based on Sunday, but since Bookies always stay in business, likely a lower scoring game? Poor reasoning i know, but i'll go with it anyway. :-)

49ers 26
Eagles 20

The 49er defense will tighten up against the run and not allow a 100 yard RB. Give up the short passes and make them earn every yard.
Could be but I see the 49ers getting a good lead and once that happens the Eagles will have to pass and then the 49ers are in trouble. I bet its a tight one.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Could be but I see the 49ers getting a good lead and once that happens the Eagles will have to pass and then the 49ers are in trouble. I bet its a tight one.
IF it goes like this it benefits the 49er D, because then the D-line can tee off.

I see a close game (within 1 score) all game.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sermon will get some PT this week, but how much? Mitchell and Hasty both looked good out there last week.

Aiyuk will too. Let's see if the message was received. If not...he'd better hope Sherfield doesn't have another solid game. We can expect Philly to key on Samuel in the passing game, so does that mean Kittle and Aiyuk/Sherfield get the ball more?

McGlinchey will be a BIG key in this game--he's always been a suspect pass blocker and against Philly, he'll be facing DEs Brandon Graham, Derek Barnett, Josh Sweat and Ryan Kerrigan.

How will we use Trey Lance? If he gets in and it's another designed run inside the tackles, I'm gonna scream. When he comes in, the D is expecting him to run the ball, or to have some run/pass option. Maybe shake things up a little?

Considering what our secondary looks like right now, I'd expect the Eagles to try exactly what the Lions did--run up the middle and throw at Ambry and Johnson at every opportunity. Let's see if DeMeco Ryans learned anything from week 1.

The Falcons' DL didn't test the Eagles OL much. Our DL will be much more of a challenge for them.

What's gonna happen at CB?
--No Verrett, so will Mosely be back (probably not)?
--If not, will it be D.Johnson again:puke:?
--Does Norman know enough of the D to get any PT?
--Will Lenoir have another solid game? It'll be easy to avoid him if Johnson's on the field.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sermon will get some PT this week, but how much? Mitchell and Hasty both looked good out there last week.

Aiyuk will too. Let's see if the message was received. If not...he'd better hope Sherfield doesn't have another solid game. We can expect Philly to key on Samuel in the passing game, so does that mean Kittle and Aiyuk/Sherfield get the ball more?

McGlinchey will be a BIG key in this game--he's always been a suspect pass blocker and against Philly, he'll be facing DEs Brandon Graham, Derek Barnett, Josh Sweat and Ryan Kerrigan.

How will we use Trey Lance? If he gets in and it's another designed run inside the tackles, I'm gonna scream. When he comes in, the D is expecting him to run the ball, or to have some run/pass option. Maybe shake things up a little?

Considering what our secondary looks like right now, I'd expect the Eagles to try exactly what the Lions did--run up the middle and throw at Ambry and Johnson at every opportunity. Let's see if DeMeco Ryans learned anything from week 1.

The Falcons' DL didn't test the Eagles OL much. Our DL will be much more of a challenge for them.

--Will Lenoir have another solid game? It'll be easy to avoid him if Johnson's on the field.
The Eagles apparently have a good D-line, so you wonder if any RB will have a big game? Would be nice for Sermon to get some reps but not expecting chunk runs.

For me, either Sherfield or Aiyuk can do the job, not worried about who gets more reps and looks.

Offensively, it always start with the QB so we need JG to play well. Don't make poor throws leading to INT's. Lance has a package so no reason to think he'll play poorly? He can focus on less plays and thus less ajdustments.

After QB it is always O-line, so yes McGlinchey can't have another poor game. PFF had him rated low in BOTH run and pass?!

Our defensive front supposedly has depth, so even without Kinlaw, we should be ok. Just don't give up chunk plays.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha! I hear you. He was very poorly used last week by Shanahan. Probably one of the most over-rated coaches in the NFL. I hope Norman plays; at least he has some experience

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god, Norman and Lenoir are our starting Corners today.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough start. Mitchell hit for a loss, Juice drops a pass. Niners go 3 and out

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit call on Norman gives Philly a first down

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tartt nearly picks it but drops it

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners hold them on first series. Eagles don’t look that great offensively. Looks like a winnable game

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitchell 2 carries for minus 5

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2