• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nikita Kucherov

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been very impressed by this kid's play this season and a know bolt is a huge fan of his. I think everyone knew about his talent offensively, you just have to watch him for a bit and you can see his soft hands, his vision and his goal scorer shot but one thing that I brought up that he needed work on was his game without the puck and just watching him closely recently, he's improved tremendously in that aspect. Another thing he's improved on is going to the dirty area's, he's not afraid to go to the front of the net and battle along the boards. He's developing in to one heck of a hockey player at a incredibly fast rate. I can see Kucherov and Stamkos being one of the deadliest 1-2 punches in the game.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been very impressed by this kid's play this season and a know bolt is a huge fan of his. I think everyone knew about his talent offensively, you just have to watch him for a bit and you can see his soft hands, his vision and his goal scorer shot but one thing that I brought up that he needed work on was his game without the puck and just watching him closely recently, he's improved tremendously in that aspect. Another thing he's improved on is going to the dirty area's, he's not afraid to go to the front of the net and battle along the boards. He's developing in to one heck of a hockey player at a incredibly fast rate. I can see Kucherov and Stamkos being one of the deadliest 1-2 punches in the game.

I would agree he is by far the most improved player on this team we really stole this guy in round 2 in the 2011 NHL draft.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Danny for the nice words about Kucherov. I could see it almost two years ago that he would be one of those players that come around every ten years. All he needed was to mature.