• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Night shift ...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... just saw Rangers game. Caps win 3-2. OV was excellent, Holtby wasn't far behind. Really want to see the Caps win in 7 here.

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya good to see the caps get on the board. I still think the (effin) rags are better and will ultimately prevail which would set up a Pens series level of intensity for the ECF (Provided our Flyers don't lay an egg in this series). That being said, Caps in 7 would be ideal!

Being that I'm new, I'm not sure if there is any animosity towards Flyers west but its 5-1 over there right now. Richie and Carter both have tallied. Don't want to get ahead of things but that would be a strange Cup final, and I dont think I'd like it...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya good to see the caps get on the board. I still think the (effin) rags are better and will ultimately prevail which would set up a Pens series level of intensity for the ECF (Provided our Flyers don't lay an egg in this series). That being said, Caps in 7 would be ideal!

Being that I'm new, I'm not sure if there is any animosity towards Flyers west but its 5-1 over there right now. Richie and Carter both have tallied. Don't want to get ahead of things but that would be a strange Cup final, and I dont think I'd like it...

I'm watching the game. Kings are crazy talented, great speed - it's like they took the season off to get ready for the playoffs.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only watched the first. Glad with the result obviously.

I am actually rooting against the Kings. The thought of them winning it all before we do is terrifying.

And I saw you but have not said anything yet, hello Fanwagon! Make yourself at home, and drop by the hockey general board.

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya they are the scariest team left in the west IMO. It was only 2 years ago that some of those guys took us for a great ride!

BTW I am loving the fact that every single game is on from NBC. I swear, hockey is all I do in the evenings nowadays....

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only watched the first. Glad with the result obviously.

I am actually rooting against the Kings. The thought of them winning it all before we do is terrifying.

And I saw you but have not said anything yet, hello Fanwagon! Make yourself at home, and drop by the hockey general board.

Hey, thanks flyersfan! So far this seems like a great board! Ya if the kings win it all, not sure I'd be thrilled or very very sad lol.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id love to play the Kings. I think it would be a hell of a series. Also a chance for the players to prove Homer was right.

A long way to go anyways. Lots can happen.

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I'm torn as to whether or not I'd want to play the kings if we get there. On one hand it would be a GREAT series. On the other hand, I generally develop a very unhealthy hatred for players on other teams. I rooted for those guys for a long time. Not sure I would like myself hating Richards or any of those guys.

You're right though, long way to go!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I'm torn as to whether or not I'd want to play the kings if we get there. On one hand it would be a GREAT series. On the other hand, I generally develop a very unhealthy hatred for players on other teams. I rooted for those guys for a long time. Not sure I would like myself hating Richards or any of those guys.

You're right though, long way to go!

I hated watching Richards shit the bed for the FLyers last year in the playoffs.

Guy has talent but we got alot more back for him.

As for Carter glass feet and Ill never forgive him for missing that shot against the Hawks in game 6

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya youre right. We were always left wanting/expecting more out of those two guys.

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt trade the flyers team we have today for any other team in the world, not even those guys. What homer built by trading them away was the best thing to happen to this franchise in a long time

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt want to believe it as I watched HBO 24/7, but I will admit it now. I really like Callahan.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt want to believe it as I watched HBO 24/7, but I will admit it now. I really like Callahan.

easiest way to describe him in my book is.. he's a captain.

i would like him if he were on the flyers, i have no doubt.

really dont want the kings to make the final.. like 4706 said if they win won before the flyers, i'll be pissed.. and i dont really want to root against them, or start to hate them..

gotta get there first, road starts tomorrow with another one against the devs.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya they are the scariest team left in the west IMO. It was only 2 years ago that some of those guys took us for a great ride!

BTW I am loving the fact that every single game is on from NBC. I swear, hockey is all I do in the evenings nowadays....

Even luckier here in Canada,as CBC is showing the Flyers/Devils series as well as Caps/Rags

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hated watching Richards shit the bed for the FLyers last year in the playoffs.

Guy has talent but we got alot more back for him.

As for Carter glass feet and Ill never forgive him for missing that shot against the Hawks in game 6

this

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much to say about that one - just got whooped. Clearly, NJ is a tougher defensive team than Pens, and our PP is suffering. Have to put it behind us, and move on to the next one. I'm sure Lavi is on the job.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much to say about that one - just got whooped. Clearly, NJ is a tougher defensive team than Pens, and our PP is suffering. Have to put it behind us, and move on to the next one. I'm sure Lavi is on the job.

We can only hope. I thought this was a game that Bryzy could have stole. We were just aweful. Bryzy is nothing more than a decent goalie. Don't expect him to steal a game for us at any point, which kind of worries me. Not so much in this series, but if we move on to the Finals or the SC.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Bryz let the players in front of him down in game one. Now the players in front of Bryz let him down in game two. If we could ever get on the same fucking page, this team would be dominant.