• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nigel Bradham Cut

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for the cabana boy that had to break this news to him.

Cabana Boy: Mr. Bradham, you have a message here from someone saying to call him as soon as possible?

Bradham: Who is it from?

Cabana Boy: Someone named Howie Roseman?

Bradham: Aw f$kkk

giphy.gif

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just one of many to come over the next couple of seasons. it's going to be a long rebuild because we didn't start reloading after the superbowl.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Eagles draft a good young LB, something they haven’t done for a while. I’ll have to brush up on the LB class.
For sure they will sign a FA or 2.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many good LB'ers. Here are a few to consider:
Isaiah Simmons
K'Lavon Chaisson
Kenneth Murray
Patrick Queen
Malik Harrison
Cam Brown

We can get a good LB'er in the mid rounds, but I too wish we would grab a stud early.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Chaisson is a 3-4 LB/DE but if Simmons were to somehow in this crazy world drop to #21 I’d pounce.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles still have a mentality that LBs are not important. They will maybe sign some cheap FAs but I don't see them investing free agent or draft capital in the position.

They only play two LBs much of the time now, with an extra defensive back.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles still have a mentality that LBs are not important. They will maybe sign some cheap FAs but I don't see them investing free agent or draft capital in the position.

They only play two LBs much of the time now, with an extra defensive back.

This.

I can’t help but feel anyone that hopes they swing a higher pick to get a LB is just going to be pissed off on draft nights. We should all know better by now.

They will undervalue LB as long as Jimmy boy is running things. I’ve never liked it but it is what it is.

A good case is Gerry. They raved about him for a long time. He finally gets in last year and bites on every play action like a bitch early in the year. But then he improves at that as the year goes on and makes some good impact plays and INTs later in the year. Worry over in their view.

They will just try to load in some value guys, I could see them taking a late rounder on one too, no earlier the 4-5 round.

And that will be that.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't look like a great LB draft overall, but there could be a handful of guys in the middle rounds we take a flier on. Littleton is the best FA option but no way the Birds shell out the $13-15M a year he is going to command on the open market... mid-tier FA option, mid-round draft pick will be the additions. Gerry did actually play better towards the end of the year and played hurt but I'm still not sold on him long-term... hopefully we fluke into drafting a mid-round gem.

If the projected moves at LB don't work out in the Eagle's favour, There is a possibility that Bradham could be brought back after the draft at a reduced rate if he's still available and doesn't get a better offer... something that could work well for both sides in the short-term.