• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Foles out in Jacksonville for personal reasons

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think anyone was wrong unless I missed a comment. She has an issue and I mentioned that she was pregnant. Sad for him and his family.
I don’t think anyone was wrong unless I missed a comment. She has an issue and I mentioned that she was pregnant. Sad for him and his family.
just that it was inferred she was battling POTS. She has it and like still deal with it. But wasnt the issue, thats all

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still very sad news.....

Horrible news. I can feel the pain.

When my son was born, he was actually a twin. Which we did not know as Ultrasound and the like were only used for risky pregnancies then. (40 years ago)

So when my wife went into labour I was supposed to be the coach. But they shooed me out of the OR when the first one came out.

Our shitty Dr had not realized she was carrying twins and the one had ceased to live at 4 months. And came out first.

We were very happy getting the one we expected but saddened beyond belief that we had unknowingly lost the other.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible news. I can feel the pain.

When my son was born, he was actually a twin. Which we did not know as Ultrasound and the like were only used for risky pregnancies then. (40 years ago)

So when my wife went into labour I was supposed to be the coach. But they shooed me out of the OR when the first one came out.

Our shitty Dr had not realized she was carrying twins and the one had ceased to live at 4 months. And came out first.

We were very happy getting the one we expected but saddened beyond belief that we had unknowingly lost the other.

Being a parent it tugs at you just a little more when kids pass before their parents...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tori Moore, his wife, is battling a little-known but debilitating disorder called postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
I hear that is caused by experiencing too much BDE on a regular basis.